What a night...my G = STOLEN.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2006 | 06:59 PM
GTT
G35 Twin Turbo
Sucks. sorry to hear that bro

Old 11-05-2006 | 07:13 PM
Why do these and so MANY other horrible things keep happening to G owners??? Seriously, WTF is going on? Almost everday there is a story about a G being keyed or vandalized or just arbitrarily hit in parking lots?

Old 11-05-2006 | 08:12 PM
damn dude that sucks..im sorry to hear that..i used to go down there a lot and one time we caught a bunch of people braking into my friends truck..he parked it at the end of south street near 95..and we chased them and **** but they go away..im definitly getting an alarm installed now..i thought it would be hard to steel our cars because u need a key to start it..but if they really want it they can steal anything..

Old 11-05-2006 | 08:13 PM
damn dude that sucks..im sorry to hear that..i used to go down there a lot and one time we caught a bunch of people braking into my friends truck..he parked it at the end of south street near 95..and we chased them and **** but they got away..im definitly getting an alarm installed now..i thought it would be hard to steel our cars because u need a key to start it..but if they really want it they can steal anything..

Old 11-05-2006 | 08:14 PM
damn dude that sucks..im sorry to hear that..i used to go down there a lot and one time we caught a bunch of people braking into my friends truck..he parked it at the end of south street near 95..and we chased them but they got away..im definitly getting an alarm installed now..i thought it would be hard to steel our cars because u need a key to start it..but if they really want it they can steal anything..

Old 11-05-2006 | 09:01 PM
After you file the stolen car report, Your second report should be filed on the cop who didnt DO HIS JOB!!!! Don't back down. If you didnt do your job could you get away with it??? Sometihing to think about......

Old 11-05-2006 | 09:04 PM
Originally Posted by Daffunda
Sorry to hear.

News flash people. No matter what kind of kick *** immobilizers or expensive alarm system you have, those are nothing but deterrents. The only alarm system that I think is worthwhile is the one that calls your cell if it is triggered. Any other system (have it be viper or clifford or any other) is just a waste of money. If they want it, they will take it.

So what can you do?

Insure it.
And then what???? show up and get shot or stabbed??? or call the cops and when they finally arriive have them do nothing like what happened to this guy???
Pay your insurance and hope for the best. People suck and even if it is bolted down, welded or chained to the ground, if someone wants it bad enough, it's gone.....

Old 11-05-2006 | 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by hydromaroc
And then what???? show up and get shot or stabbed??? or call the cops and when they finally arriive have them do nothing like what happened to this guy???
Pay your insurance and hope for the best. People suck and even if it is bolted down, welded or chained to the ground, if someone wants it bad enough, it's gone.....
Amen to that brotha. Thats horrible man, i feel worried about my DG coupe everytime i go out to a big city. Good luck with everything and hopefully you'll be riding in a new G soon!

Old 11-05-2006 | 09:27 PM
Wow! I didn't know you could steal a G35 unless you towed it. How do you suspect they stole it?

Also, if you have your receipt for the new tires, your insurance company should reimburse you for that.

My 2001 Acura Integra GS-R got stolen in the most ridiculous way, and my insurance company gave me money for the car itself and for my new tires, suspension, front chin spoiler, last 3 oil changes, brakes and my battery. Hopefully you have a good insurance company.

Don't lose hope in getting another G35. I thought I had to downgrade to a cheaper car and next thing I know my parents are thinking of getting me a brand new G35.

And hey they might even find your car.

Old 11-05-2006 | 09:39 PM
I am so sorry to hear this shyt happened to you man... idk what i'd do if my car ever got stolen Theres still hope in you getting it back... I always feasr one day i will have to write a post like this. Everytime i drive up to NYC to go clubbing or somewhere to go bar hopping im worried shytless for my cars saftey and my gay friends give me the whole " its not a ferrari blah blahh " This is exactly why i stopped driving when going out late at night unless im the last alternative Again man im real sorry and hopefully your G comes up.

Old 11-05-2006 | 10:41 PM
it's easy to steal g35 coupe

Actually i have 04 g35 coupe.2 weeks ago i went to nissan dealer, to do some paperwork, i did something stupid, i left my keys in the trunk, i forgot to put the keys in my pocket after tidying up my trunk. my car was lock with keys inside the trunk and terrebly my home is 3hours away from that dealer. so i ask help to the nissan dealer, and they open my car for only 5minutes, use some stick, but the alarm still get sound.

Old 11-05-2006 | 10:51 PM
|
Well, I was finally able to place a police report.

An insurance adjustor will be calling tomorrow.

In the meantime, i'm riding around to school and work in my Grandmother's Buick Century hahaha.

I truly appreciate the kind words and support fellas, i'm finally starting to calm down a bit...definitely regret slamming my phone onto the ground into 100 pieces last night though but anger certainly got the best of me.

Old 11-06-2006 | 12:29 AM
My G35 > Your G35
claim insurance on your phone as lost as well at least youll get a brand new phone . And u said u had like 53k miles right? did insurance know that? when was it last recorded because i think thats what theyl go by.

Old 11-06-2006 | 12:30 AM
...good luck bro...:/
this is the first time that i've ever seen someone w/ G stolen.
cant imagine how you feel right now...sorry.

Old 11-11-2006 | 10:06 PM
sorry to hear that i hope everything works out with insurance,

some ppl here mentioned key chips etc....
2006 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S600 someone from Belgium visiting people in Poland, car is parked in the garage at night and gets stolen, gps tracking and much more and its gone, never recovered
for some reason i think every car could be stolen unless u leave someone inside and they watch it for u,

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: What a night...my G = STOLEN.