G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

help please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 12:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
help please

hey guys,

I think i just blew the fuse for the interior lights that turn on when u turn the head lights on. I was trying to see if an LED would light up if i just spliced it into the two wires for the ash try light and the LED flickered and died out.

but the problem is none of the other lgihts inside work either, head unit lights, clock ash tray light, cig lighter lgiht, steering wheel control lights etc...

the only ones that work are the speedo and window up and down lights ( the ones that stay on as long as the car is on.)

can anyone tell me which fuse i could of burnt out cause i checked the fuse box next to the clutch and under the hood next to the battery. But since its dark i really couldnt see so if someone could direct in the right direction so i may recheck it that would be great! thanks again guys~

Old 11-11-2006, 01:24 AM
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
what about trying the dimmer switch on the left of the steeringwheel? You probably already tried it but worth mentioning...

Old 11-11-2006, 02:46 AM
so far i checked the fuses by the dead pedal, under the hood next to the batt. and i searched and read that people with this problem resetted some fuses in there and i tried that too but its still a no go

and to make matters worse i feel like everything is loosing power...when i turn the car on the ignition is weak; its not the strong roaring power, its more like a barely starting up sound and the radio died out too...

help...

Old 11-11-2006, 03:05 AM
Oh man... sounds like your G is dying a slow painful death cause of a stupid mistake I say call up the dealer first thing in the morning and if the car is still able to move take it there ASAP. Don't tell them how it happened, just say it started dying out and the lights are off and all that.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.