G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Help in court...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2006, 04:34 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So you were willing to risk your life going 120MPH, fine. But what gives you the right to risk other lives going 120MPH?

I hope justice prevails.

Old 11-23-2006, 05:15 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ur License will b suspended and Your mommy and daddy will find out when there INSURANCE BILL COMES.

lol.

What a smart move, not tell my parents, there suppose to help you out.

Old 11-23-2006, 05:23 PM
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
just whip out ur chinese accent nd say

"i just move to america from china, i thought i was going km/h"

p.s - im chinese too

Old 11-23-2006, 07:35 PM
Unhappy

Mary,

There is both good and bad advice here. Take it from me, i was a menace like you on the road at your age in my 5.0 Mustang. By the time I was 18 I had way more tickets than I care to share on here, but I managed to hang on to it even after I got clocked going 130 one morning on the way to school. Be respectful. Do not argue with the judge, and address all parties properly. Hopefully it was a deserted highway and there were good driving conditions. If the cop says there were cars everywhere and you were swerving passing cars, you will be screwed. Hopefully you have something going for you, like COLLEGE. If you are only in high school, you are screwed, b/c you can take the bus. If that is the case, you better have a job, which you need (to pay your bills). At your age, jobs, and school is the only thing which might save your license. You do not want to appear to be a spoiled brat, even if you are. Believe it or not, it would probably help to tell your parents and have one of them come with you. The judge might even scold your parent and in the end you get some slack, b/c the judge sees an apparently functional family. Even if you don't have a job, or haven't graduated high school yet, LIE!!!! Tell him you are starting college next near at blah blah State University and have to be a ble to drive. At this point, you need to show the judge there is a reason why you should be able to keep driving.

But don't worry about going to jail. You are a chick, and that really helps. You didn't hurt anybody, and you aren't going to do it again. Convince the judge of that. There are a lot of haters on here who hate seeing younger G drivers on here and would like to see them lose it.

Old 11-23-2006, 07:46 PM
Remember, most Judges know lawyers, they hang out with lawyers, they may even be lawyers themselves. Hire the most expensive lawyer you can find. The Judge will appreciate that you are paying for his golf buddies Mercedes and cut you some slack.

Then tell the Judge that the G35 is a high performance car, designed to handle better at 120 than most cars do at 75. In fact, it handles so well at 120 Mph that unless you looked at the speedometer, the typical driver might only think they were doing 80.

Ask the judge if he's ever driven a G35, if he says no, say here's the keys,
drive it over the weekend and see if I'm not telling the truth!

Last edited by Railgunner; 11-23-2006 at 07:57 PM.
Old 11-23-2006, 08:35 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by HELL0MARY
LOL... Well I don't have a lawyer since I didn't want to tell my parents about the ticket I got 3 days after I bought my car. But I'll probably tell the judge the truth and just take the ticket. It's going to be my second speeding ticket so hopefully my license will be fine.
Don't hide the issue from your parents!....Believe it or not they love you and are there to help.........if you let them.

Face up.....you need help from them, and you need help from a lawyer.........
but most of all you need to slow down b4 something really bad happens.

G/L and go to your parents.
C.

Old 11-23-2006, 08:38 PM
First of all... My parents didn't buy me the car. My brother did. He signed for the car and I co-signed. I just don't want to tell my parents because if I do, they will never stop talking about it. It's not like they're going to help me in any way. And my first speeding ticket was going 45 on the 40. And I didn't notice I was even going 120mph since I was driving at 3am. There was no car for miles.

Originally Posted by GeeWillikers
Awww. Whittle Mawwy don't wanna tell da mommie and daddie..

Fvcking please. You had the nads to stand on the accelerator, and you're scared of your parents?!

LMFAO...

What, are you afraid you'll be put on restriction? Have your favorite toy taken away? Time out? What?

Lemme guess, they bought you the car and you're afraid they'll take it away from you?

Oh my god this is funny. You obviously didn't learn from the first ticket and now you get to absorb some pain. Can't wait for the next thread:

"I'm locked in a cell with a guy named Bubba and he keeps staring at me, what do I do?"

Old 11-23-2006, 08:38 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Sorry Mary but given your age, 18 and the type of car, your @ss is grass. Get a lawyer.

Old 11-23-2006, 08:42 PM
Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by HELL0MARY
First of all... My parents didn't buy me the car. My brother did. He signed for the car and I co-signed. I just don't want to tell my parents because if I do, they will never stop talking about it. It's not like they're going to help me in any way. And my first speeding ticket was going 45 on the 40. And I didn't notice I was even going 120mph since I was driving at 3am. There was no car for miles.
Well you are screwed Mary.. go get a lawyer or have your first bi experience with Tosha in the cell. Hahaha... Seriously, you are f ucked.. you need a lawyer, no question about it. Its your life and you are young.. dont take the advice and worry about what your parents will think... but its your life and they will call you idiots for not getting a lawyer and telling them once you receive your sentence (license revoked, license revoked and 30 days in the cell, or fines including all the above). A lawyer is a must. Its not an option. Its a must.

Old 11-23-2006, 08:45 PM
Thanks. Sometimes I wonder why I join these car groups when people are just so mean. Well I already finished high school and starting college in the winter quarter and working 3 jobs right now. I'm quitting one of them in a week since school starts soon. I'm also moving out from my parents very soon. I talked to my dad (since my mom is the parent who wont let me forget the past) and he said he can't get his lawyer in time for Monday. So guess I'm going to court alone.

Originally Posted by Furious Vegas
Mary,

There is both good and bad advice here. Take it from me, i was a menace like you on the road at your age in my 5.0 Mustang. By the time I was 18 I had way more tickets than I care to share on here, but I managed to hang on to it even after I got clocked going 130 one morning on the way to school. Be respectful. Do not argue with the judge, and address all parties properly. Hopefully it was a deserted highway and there were good driving conditions. If the cop says there were cars everywhere and you were swerving passing cars, you will be screwed. Hopefully you have something going for you, like COLLEGE. If you are only in high school, you are screwed, b/c you can take the bus. If that is the case, you better have a job, which you need (to pay your bills). At your age, jobs, and school is the only thing which might save your license. You do not want to appear to be a spoiled brat, even if you are. Believe it or not, it would probably help to tell your parents and have one of them come with you. The judge might even scold your parent and in the end you get some slack, b/c the judge sees an apparently functional family. Even if you don't have a job, or haven't graduated high school yet, LIE!!!! Tell him you are starting college next near at blah blah State University and have to be a ble to drive. At this point, you need to show the judge there is a reason why you should be able to keep driving.

But don't worry about going to jail. You are a chick, and that really helps. You didn't hurt anybody, and you aren't going to do it again. Convince the judge of that. There are a lot of haters on here who hate seeing younger G drivers on here and would like to see them lose it.

Old 11-23-2006, 08:59 PM
tell the judge you plan on joining the military. they give us so much slack in court. i was looking at some hard time in a penitentary but i got away with a couple fines. was well worth it. paid 7grand for my lawyer though. it was better than paying for my bail which was 80rand though!! a lawyer is worth every penny! as long as its a good one! i had the best

Old 11-23-2006, 09:01 PM
youre screwed i got a ticket liek that on my motorcycle just pay the fine there is nothing u can say the best thing would just say sorry for actin like an idiot haha a judge wants u to admit u were doin wrong and see ur gonna take resposibility for ur action theyll go lighter on u if youre mature about the fact and not givin an excuse

Old 11-23-2006, 09:02 PM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Furious Vegas
Mary,

+1.

Old 11-23-2006, 09:07 PM
Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts
Mary, a lawyer will always be there.. I have called lawyers at 830 at night and said I will need you in court in the morning.. they were there. All advice is good here because we are all saying you are an idiot to go to court without a lawyer.. and you are. We are not being mean, we are saying.. you need to have a lawyer. If the lawyer wont be there.. he sucks because that is what a lawyer is there for.. to have him or her or one of there associates representing you when needed. If nothing else, go to court and say you are obtaining a lawyer and the judge will reschedule the court date. If you choose not to listen to us.. dont come crying because some of us are a bit older than you and know about the legal system from experience or profession.

Chris

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Help in court...