G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Copy Car!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2006, 01:51 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by X.B.ANDG
First time I saw the thread as well! If you guys don't like repeats, don't waste your time reading them. Just move on instead of trying to create grief.
If you read all the guy's posts, he was the one trying to create grief. It's one thing to play the devil's advocate, but at least get your facts straight.

Old 12-24-2006, 03:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i saw the new G.. i mean Altima the other day but it was a sedan... it has a bit of a G35 look but its still not as nice as our Gs.

Old 12-27-2006, 10:43 PM
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by Callaway
If you read all the guy's posts, he was the one trying to create grief. It's one thing to play the devil's advocate, but at least get your facts straight.
For your information Callaway, I wasn't necessarily sticking up for the orig. poster, I was merely making a statement that this thread was new for me as well and that those who were choosing to make negative statements about the repost should simply choose not to look at the thread and let it be. If I remember correctly, the post didn't start off at all with any sign of grief, it was only after a few people responded with smart remarks and negative feedback did the guy start freaking out. So maybe you should get your facts straight mate.

Old 12-27-2006, 10:51 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
For your information Callaway, I wasn't necessarily sticking up for the orig. poster, I was merely making a statement that this thread was new for me as well and that those who were choosing to make negative statements about the repost should simply choose not to look at the thread and let it be. If I remember correctly, the post didn't start off at all with any sign of grief, it was only after a few people responded with smart remarks and negative feedback did the guy start freaking out. So maybe you should get your facts straight mate.
Um, did you even read the first post? Read it again and come back to me saying the guy wasn't starting grief right from the beginning. Either that or work on your reading comprehension. Trolls and people like you who think they need to defend them ruin perfectly good forums. Oh, and the obligatory

Old 12-28-2006, 10:47 PM
Originally Posted by Callaway
Um, did you even read the first post? Read it again and come back to me saying the guy wasn't starting grief right from the beginning. Either that or work on your reading comprehension. Trolls and people like you who think they need to defend them ruin perfectly good forums. Oh, and the obligatory
Well, you can assume what you like; however, these absurd electronic arguments are worthless. FYI, I did read the first post, what exactly do you think is negatively directed towards anyone? Yeah, the original post, not the edit that was surely completed after the flaming began. The original post was directed towards the new Nissan coupe as seen below. If you had read the post the first time it came out before the edit, you would have noticed this.

"Have you seen the '08 Altima Coupe? It looks like a smaller, edgier G35C. I know its the same company, but man, this is going to take a bite out of our exclusivity and possibly our resale value!"

So, no need to work on my reading comprehension mate. That's all for me, I'm moving on to bigger and better things. Ciao for now.

Last edited by X.B.ANDG; 12-28-2006 at 10:53 PM.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:26 PM
Evil Bastard
you are a winnar in my book cause you have a nice collection of cars (elise, FTW!). How do you like the buell? Always wanted to test ride one.

and this sort of thing happens on almost every repeat post: OP posts thread he thinks is interesting and/or original. forum members say, "repost!" or "search, biatch!" or "die, n00b!". OP and/or other members new to forums in general respond with, "stop flaming/hating/crapping!" or "give the guy a break!" or "if you don't like this, read something else!". veteran members will usually ignore the flame war that is sure to develop and move on, or just ignore everything and stay on topic. Bored veteran members, or members who had a bad day will respond with, "you are wee todd it!" or "all I said was 'this or that' and not flaming, what your prob?!" or "die, n00b!".

these are some of the laws of forum posts. For more, continue reading this and/or any other forum of any kind.

Old 12-29-2006, 02:37 AM
Is it so hard to answer a question?

If you guys don't like repeats, don't waste your time reading them. Just move on instead of trying to create grief. I'm new to the forum, but I've seen that this "flaming" is quite prevalent here.

I gotta agree here, I've asked mod questions about discussed topics and 20 respond with SEARCH. I don't care if a question has been asked. If I got the time and the knowedge I try to contribute just as I've gotten help. Some points to consider:

The search doesn't always work well.

When you do get a result sometimes its impossible to read through 20 pages unless you don't have a job

This site has everything from noob to know it all, but know it all's were once noobs and probably learned alot from people willing to share knowledge

If you've got enough time to mock, bash and flame you might as well be more constructive and answer the freakin question

Last point.....grow up!

Ok, ur turn, you wanna flame? I'm a good sport

Old 12-29-2006, 08:14 PM

Last edited by light; 12-29-2006 at 08:17 PM.
Old 12-30-2006, 02:40 AM
[QUOTE=jinubob81]you are a winnar in my book cause you have a nice collection of cars (elise, FTW!). How do you like the buell? Always wanted to test ride one.

Ha, thanks. Well, the Elise is a great car and handles great, but its a bit harsh for street driving and the little Toyota engine sounds, well, like a little 4 banger. Its quite affordable though for being a bit exotic. Less than a Corvette if you wheel and deal a bit. I've had the Chevy since I was 15 and the Viper is a bit old and rattly. The Viper is going to a new home later next week. The Buell is very torquey, but doesn't have a ton of top speed nor do you really want it because there isn't any wind protection. You really have to hold on above 80mph. Its perfect for quick jaunts on very curvy roads. Most other sport bikers scoff, but with all that torque and handling, you can blow by all kinds of Japanese bikes in the turns. It sounds awesome too. Its a nice, mechanical piece of machinery. As an engineer, it has some very uncommon traits that make it a bit rare when compared to other sport bikes. Its for sale too because I'm purchasing a new house and getting hitched. Some toys have to go.

Old 12-30-2006, 02:54 AM
GTT
G35 Twin Turbo
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lool