Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2007, 03:33 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i see..i go to bc just got my g and ill be bringing it back up to boston

Old 01-06-2007, 03:44 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by AthensBlueG
Well tonight sucked!!!

I thought I was in for a fun night. I had dinner plans with the girlfriend, I took her to Chinatown in Boston for some food, and afterwards we went to the Bayside Expo Center in Boston to see the 1st night of the nationwide tour of World of Wheels. Had alot of fun there and saw A LOT of hot cars. Took a couple of hundred photos too. The night was going well. After World of Wheels let out at 11PM, we headed over to the Fenway Park area to get some beers at Boston Beer Works.

I'm a good guy so I thought I'd oblige my girlfriend by taking her to one of the few places in town that serves Blueberry beer, which is what she was craving. Besides, she had to put up with World of Wheels for a couple of
hours and she's the kind of girl who couldn't tell you the difference between a muffler and an intake. We left the bar after only 45 mins because we had one quick drink and then we were headed back to my place.
It had rained while we were in the bar, and as we walked up to my car I started remarking how good all those beads of water looked (since I just waxed her 2 days ago). I did my usual walk around the car to inspect for damage/vandalism (I'm so paranoid, I ALWAYS check my car like this after parking in the city or in a parking lot - any of you do that too? ) I walk around to the front of the car to look at the beads of water on the hood and... WTF is THAT!!!!

Talk about being parked in the wrong place at the wrong time!!!

Musta been some punk azz loser who felt sorry for his own lot in life and felt it would only be fair to spread some misery. I mean seriously, that's all I can think of that would explain this crap. Jealousy is all this is. My car was parked quite legally on the corner of the street, doing nothing but sitting there looking pretty. Guess she was too clean and sparkling looking for someone to bear, and they had to abuse it. UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Why does this **** happen to us? Are our cars THAT NICE looking? Maybe I kept her too clean. I mean, my car has only stealthy mods...it looks stock.
I don't know, I can't understand people sometimes.

Anyways, thanks for listening to my rant guys.

bro ive been in your position twice.....that sucks man....

Old 01-06-2007, 03:47 AM
Evil Bastard
you can definitely get that repaired, but if you're wanting a cf (or different) hood, now would be the time. just ask your insurance (assuming you are going through insurance) if you can just pay extra to replace the hood with a CF hood (assuming it's even any extra... depends which one you get, I guess). They might just write you a check for however it would've been for the repair and you can apply that to the new hood.

good luck. i'll let you know when I start doing prototype installs of my behead-o-matic.

Old 01-06-2007, 03:49 AM
THE BATMOBILE
damn sorry to hear,,,,,,,,happends to the best of us........get a cf hood now

Old 01-06-2007, 03:53 AM
that friggin sucks...sorry man, i think a lot of people on this forum know how you feel as we all had our cars keyed some point in time...

Old 01-06-2007, 04:36 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
i wouldnt care if that happened to my car as long as i caught the mother fu<ker doing it just so i can enjoy knocking the living shyt out of him i swear... im real sorry man

Old 01-06-2007, 09:54 AM
Man sorry to hear that. I gotten 2 dent on my driver door.

Originally Posted by 03BlackBeauty
i wouldnt care if that happened to my car as long as i caught the mother fu<ker doing it just so i can enjoy knocking the living shyt out of him i swear... im real sorry man
Me and my friend actually caught a person in action like 6 years ago. He was in my friends accord trying to steal his unit, went in to the house got some golf club and a baseball bat wait till he got out and wack. All i have to say is we beat the hell out of him. Dude was crying and begging in spanish

Old 01-06-2007, 09:59 AM
Wow, that scrape looks nasty - are you sure it was a key? I've had my G keyed, scraped, and dented while living in Philly. I definitely do the "ol' walk around and look for scratches" bit, but I've been a little more at ease after moving to Central NJ. In Philly, I used to carry around a digicam to take pics of any new damage since my car was garage kept with mandatory "valet" service. Those valet guys knicked up my car pretty bad one time -- had to have the whole rear bumper replaced (they paid of course).

Anyway, good luck with the repair process!

Old 01-06-2007, 10:08 AM
thats messed up man sorry to hear about it i did the wqalk around last nite cause i ran into some kids at the bar i dont like and i figured omthing was gonna happen but it didnt i was lucky

Old 01-06-2007, 10:16 AM
That's sickening. From reading the posts it sounds as though most people have encountered this. Is this a real common problem for prestige car owners in the States then???

Old 01-06-2007, 10:31 AM
USA is drowning in crime of all types.

Old 01-06-2007, 12:29 PM
Thats too bad that people feel the need to do that. My last car got egged 3 times over the course of a year. I didnt really care that much car the car wasnt anything special but let me tell you if someone egged my car now they wouldnt like what happens after.

I still have to get my hood painted from some rock chips, but my dad runs a body shop so he ended up giving me a deal and it was going to come out to somewhere around 200-300 dollars to paint the hood. Too bad you dont live near me or else I could have got you the same deal.

Old 01-06-2007, 02:30 PM
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
As far as your INS, is it a $500 deductible for your COMP? When my car was keyed, they said since it wasnt my fault, they waived the deductible. Good luck getting that done brother! Keep us updated on it!

Old 01-06-2007, 02:53 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
ABG -

Sorry to see this happen to you. Yes, it's repairable (what isn't these days?) but that doesn't lessen the blow.

I often wonder what these people are thinking as the deface the property of other people?

Often, when I see these keying threads I go back and read the history of what the poster is involved in - karma and all that, you know? You didn't deserve it, and neither did your G.

Hope it all works out for you.

If you go CF, will you leave it naked or paint it to match? Keep us posted.

Old 01-06-2007, 02:54 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
And from the pictures, those are some of the deepest gouges I've seen too.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Jealous G-Hating Vandals!