G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

negliant driving ticket

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 01:52 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do our cars signal if you just tap the signal? Like if you push the signal level down just before it clicks into place and then release it. I know the light on the dash turns on and it makes the click noise but does that mean it actually turns the signals on?

Old 01-25-2007, 02:02 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by PEtaG35
Is it really necessary for everyone to post saying hes a "moron" "toolbag" "*****" ect. you guys dont even know this guy...There are other ways to get your point across then putting someone else down.

Another thing its funny how everyone here likes to flame about speeding but knows they have all done it and have gone above the speed limit on the freeway...i have never gone 100 but have gotten almost to 90 and it is a rush, scary too
u think 90 is scary... ever tried 145mph??? now that is a rush...

as for the op, fight it you must but admit that you did break the speed law and the troopers were doing their job...

Old 01-25-2007, 02:16 PM
Seems like all the people who complain that he's whining and too immature should look in the mirror when they're cussing him out and talking down to him, how mature does that make you look? Makes you look like a forum troll to me, no matter how well you put sentences together (gee).

I do agree that F the police is a strong statement, but I also don't agree that just because he got the ticket then as Canuck suggested he shouldnt get a lawyer and just pay it? Many people fight these things with lawyers and get away with it, so why cant he? It's his right and its the legal system, so just because he got the ticket doesnt mean he has to lay down and get it.

If you're thinking that I'm advocating it, I've gotten numerous tickets (not in my g35 so dont flame me, - 06 mustang gt 5spd) and I didnt use traffic lawyers or anything, paid them. If you cant afford to handle the insurance fluctuation then dont own one? I dont know what to tell you but its part of life.

I live in FL and I see crazy drivers all the time, crazy isnt exactly defined by speed but how they manuever and such. I'm not the one to talk as I recently posted about ~130, but I learned my lesson and slowed down.

Why not be a better example and help the kid out than blast him? Just seems like it doesnt solve a problem.

Flame me all you want, just trying to be respectful, its sad to come to these forums thinking everyone here is helpful with questions on g35s, then I come upon this post where everyone looks like *******s.

Old 01-25-2007, 02:20 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Wait. Let's say we help him get out of the ticket. Would that encourage him to stop that behavior to continue it?

Old 01-25-2007, 02:23 PM
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I think it would be safe to assume we have all done this at one time or another. Was it proper? No, probably not.

All I have to say is .... take it to the track if you want to play... there's plenty of track days to attend and you can drive safely at triple digits speeds!

Old 01-25-2007, 02:31 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by lostsk8r
Flame me all you want, just trying to be respectful, its sad to come to these forums thinking everyone here is helpful with questions on g35s, then I come upon this post where everyone looks like *******s.
Come on here sounding like an a$$hole and you'll get a$$hole comments right back. Simple concept.

Old 01-25-2007, 02:35 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by jdmeg21
wow people are harsh. I bet most of the people here talk **** drive around 95+ while crusing on the freeway.
Nope sorry, guess again!! I stick to the posted speed limits. And I don't think people's comments here are harsh at all. The younger generation here seems to think that losing control of their vehicle only happens to other people and could never happen to them. Well a newsflash for you......you can lose control of your car and be dead before you can blink an eye. Or even worse, kill someone else. I was in a serious accident many years ago, and I can't even begin to tell you how quick that **** happens.

As far as I am concerned, if you act like an idiot here on Driver expect to get treated as such.

Old 01-25-2007, 02:40 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by lostsk8r
I do agree that F the police is a strong statement, but I also don't agree that just because he got the ticket then as Canuck suggested he shouldnt get a lawyer and just pay it? Many people fight these things with lawyers and get away with it, so why cant he? It's his right and its the legal system, so just because he got the ticket doesnt mean he has to lay down and get it.
And by getting a lawyer and getting out of the ticket, what exactly is this guy learning? You tell me. He's not learning **** IMO and will be back on the freeway putting everyone else's life in danger.

Old 01-25-2007, 02:41 PM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
^ that is so true

Old 01-25-2007, 02:42 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Make way!!

Old 01-25-2007, 02:51 PM
Rated M

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Wow, I missed all the action on this today. Some of you had a lot of fun with this one.

Lol, anyone that can spell, has common sense and/or respect for the rules of the road would have a field day with this post.

Proceed at safe speeds no matter what you're driving or be ready to suffer the consequences. Spare us the F*** the cops crap too.

Old 01-25-2007, 03:40 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Still heated:

https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07/136472-f-seattle.html

Originally Posted by redlude97
Guys, hes just a little heated because of the ticket, while I don't know him in person, his other posts in the northwest section lead me to believe he's pretty level headed otherwise. 100+ on I-5 wasn't very smart, but its not too uncommon from my experience commuting up and down from portland, and thats during traffic! There are worse drivers out there, and I think he was just trying to let off some steam. In the future, waiting a few days until you can think logically would probably be a better choice

Old 01-25-2007, 03:41 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
People who don't signal irritate me too.

Old 01-25-2007, 05:02 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Originally Posted by Jeff92se
Wait. Let's say we help him get out of the ticket. Would that encourage him to stop that behavior to continue it?
Stop acting like an adult, you're in the wrong thread.

Old 01-25-2007, 05:12 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by cchaorule
well... heading back to seattle from I-5 North.. got a negliant driving ticket for 538 dollars... i was going 95+ said the cop... and i was switching lanes without signaling.... i was going around 100.. but there was no car around.. once i saw a car i slowed down.. the cop came outa no where.. any suggestions on lawyers?? thanks guys.. oh yah.. F*** the police..

anyone have similiar stories with good outcomes?
haha, funniest story yet lol. What is a negliant driving ticket? did you mean "negligent"?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: negliant driving ticket