G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

F*** seattle

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 04:16 PM
Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts
^^ haha they're very smart! When I lived in Issaquah, we had one of those "YOUR SPEED IS ---" things standing on our hill, one cop would be looking at it and another cop sitting behind the thing so you can't see him... they see you doing 45 in a 25, the cop pulls out from behind and pulls you over... sneaky! I once was clocked doing like 33-35 around the corner when I was driving my 89 Corolla (25mph speed limit) the cop looked at his radar, looked at me and my beatup car, and just waved his hand and let me go without stopping me! LOL

Old 01-25-2007, 04:17 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
looks like entrapment to me.

Old 01-25-2007, 04:18 PM
Do you know what entrapment is? Entrapment is when the cop solicits you to commit a crime or basically convinces you to do it and then arrests you for it. This is in no way entrapment. The cops aren't saying "DO 90MPH NOW COME ON DO IT! YOU HAVE TO DO IT" now are they?

Old 01-25-2007, 04:19 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by vstrizheus
^^ haha they're very smart! When I lived in Issaquah, we had one of those "YOUR SPEED IS ---" things standing on our hill, one cop would be looking at it and another cop sitting behind the thing so you can't see him... they see you doing 45 in a 25, the cop pulls out from behind and pulls you over... sneaky! I once was clocked doing like 33-35 around the corner when I was driving my 89 Corolla (25mph speed limit) the cop looked at his radar, looked at me and my beatup car, and just waved his hand and let me go without stopping me! LOL
This is off topic, but hell, I had an 89 Corolla also !
Had it untill 2004, when i let it go for $250 (no AC, no stereo, no reverse gear !)

Old 01-25-2007, 04:23 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by vstrizheus
Do you know what entrapment is? Entrapment is when the cop solicits you to commit a crime or basically convinces you to do it and then arrests you for it. This is in no way entrapment. The cops aren't saying "DO 90MPH NOW COME ON DO IT! YOU HAVE TO DO IT" now are they?
Yep, what the cops are doing is nothing even close to entrapment. The only person that is making you speed is yourself.

Old 01-25-2007, 04:27 PM
Originally Posted by cchaorule
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABP...003540391.html

someone click on that.. and tell me its not rediculous.. cops need to get a life
They do that in florida, one time they gressed up as the Grinch around christmas and waved at people with the gun under the suit, then down the road were ~20 motorcycle cops waiting..

Other times they'll act like the poor and have a food sign then tag you when you fly by, or I've seen them dress up as cable repair men in the median of the road, or suveryors and then the cops are waiting down the road.
Another time there was an undercover f150 and it had emergency lights on and the guy acted like his car was broke down, then soon as u came over the hill was about 15 undercover marauders

Gotta love florida!

Old 01-25-2007, 04:32 PM
Originally Posted by Maximus
This is off topic, but hell, I had an 89 Corolla also !
Had it untill 2004, when i let it go for $250 (no AC, no stereo, no reverse gear !)
HAH! I sold mine to a "friend" for $300 with 130k miles on it. Ran perfect. He "needed" a car at the time... so he drives it for a month, and sells it to HIS friend who needed a car for... get this... $1500. I sold it for $300 cuz I knew he couldn't afford more and just to feel like I didn't give it away for free, I could have easily got $1500 for it had I sold it private party. Bastard made $1200 off me...

Old 01-25-2007, 04:33 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
mmm she could entrap me anytime

Originally Posted by hydromaroc

Old 01-25-2007, 04:33 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by lostsk8r
Other times they'll act like the poor and have a food sign then tag you when you fly by, or I've seen them dress up as cable repair men in the median of the road, or suveryors and then the cops are waiting down the road.
Now that's sneaky. I love it!!

Old 01-25-2007, 04:35 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABP...003540391.html

someone click on that.. and tell me its not rediculous.. cops need to get a life
It's not RIDICULOUS.

Did it ever occur to you that the cop is on a tractor because he's sitting in a median that has basically been rained on or under snow for the past two months?

I wouldn't drive my car into that sludge. If he decides to drive through the median and shoot the other way he's not likely to get stuck. He's also not tying up a second patrol car. He's also depriving speeders of the visual trigger a patrol car on the side of the road provides.

Seems pretty smart to me, but then, I'm not stupid enought to get popped for negligent driving either. I can understand your confusion.

He could dangle from a f'ing skyhook as far as I'm concerned. Whatever it takes to give the high-speed a$$hats the tickets they so richly deserve, I'm all for it.

Rolling with the flow is one thing. Pushing 90 through traffic going 75 is begging for a pounding.

Old 01-25-2007, 04:36 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

ALL i am saying is.. a cop in a tractor.... gunning you.. it just doesnt flow.. not saying it matters how they gun me.. just giving people a heads up..
It just doesn't flow?

I have no idea what that means. Could someone versed in his language please translate?

Old 01-25-2007, 04:37 PM
Walking The Fine Line...

Originally Posted by hydromaroc
I'm absolutely dying to hear this argument.

Old 01-25-2007, 04:40 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
Okay I'll try.... *ahem*

Yo, yo, it b no flow, like joe or the blow he got on the 56th flo of his condo yo! werd to your parental unit!

Originally Posted by GeeWillikers
It just doesn't flow?

I have no idea what that means. Could someone versed in his language please translate?

Old 01-25-2007, 04:43 PM
I think the best one I've heard was a kid from my school somehow (loaded parents or relatives) got a Porsche GT-3 for his 19th birthday. The speeding ticket which cost him the car was 205 MPH in a 75 MPH zone. Might not have been that crazy, but thats what the professors say it was. They picked him up by simply having a helicopter follow him to his house.... 20 mins later *knock knock*. Spent the weekend in jail for that one. (On a side note about 2 weeks later he was killed running his 750gsxr into a car on the freeway while he was doing 160+). Atleast you can somewhat see what the cop on the tractor is doing, being followed home by a helicopter is just made of win >.>

As far as strange methods.... I've seen:

1) Tractor/some other form of construction vehicle
2) Pretending to be a bum on the street, but if you read the sign they have closely, it will never say "Will work for food" it will usually say "Law enforcment agent. Slow down" or something to the effect
3) Climbing up utility poles and radaring down on traffic
4) And by far my personal favorite. Taking an unmarked car, be it a police vehicle or not, and pulling it over on the side of the road. Popping the hood and standing infront of the vehicle pointing the gun out the side of the hood.

All this is old news. Seattle just must be behind the times or something.

Old 01-25-2007, 05:07 PM
After seeing how bad you got flamed on your last thread, I am baffled at how you got up enough courage to post this **** lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: F*** seattle