Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 08:08 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
paint the damn car a custom color

Old 02-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pics

Couple of photos taken of my car, all body work was done at e-autowerks in northbrook Illinois. really happy with the results, recommend them to anyone interested in getting custom work done

Attached Thumbnails To Paint or Not To Paint-front.jpg   To Paint or Not To Paint-fron-fender.jpg   To Paint or Not To Paint-sideview.jpg   To Paint or Not To Paint-roof.jpg  
Old 02-08-2007, 08:22 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
Originally Posted by wongy
Couple of photos taken of my car, all body work was done at e-autowerks in northbrook Illinois. really happy with the results, recommend them to anyone interested in getting custom work done
like the roof did they paint it to look like CF

Old 02-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Very nice car man. CF roof, does it have a kit or is that a custom work?

T

Old 02-08-2007, 09:59 PM
Damn thats a nice paintjob wongy, what color is it? Some type of pearl white?

Old 02-08-2007, 10:09 PM
its a pearl white with a gold tinge or something like that, its a carbon fiber roof that was custom made for the car. It was the only thing i wasn't sure about when i brought the car in but i think it came out real nice

Old 02-09-2007, 12:23 AM
Originally Posted by JdM_G35

ehh....ive seen this car in person...not too impressed...but the paint is nice

Love that color, wish i could paint my G dont think the time attacks really flow well with the paint job. Many other wheels that would better compliment the laguna seca color, to give a overall better flow to the G.The similar looking but deeper blue color on the Audi S4s are nice also!

Speaking of factory colors, anyone see a G painted the Cadillac Escalade Cream White? think that would look nice?

P.S. @ Wongy, Love the pearl white also! nice custom paint job

Last edited by PEtaG35; 02-09-2007 at 12:30 AM.
Old 02-09-2007, 01:04 AM
Thanks peta

Old 02-09-2007, 09:26 AM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
Wongy...nice ride. your painters seem to know exactly how to get the job done right. Usually when I get paint jobs done I strip the car complete of interior, glass and sand it down to bare metal. The carbon fiber roof mod is very unique. For a second I thought your G was Mark Wasser's from T-Emotion
(www.T-Emotion.com)

Old 02-09-2007, 11:27 AM
i just had a look at marks G, and it would be easy to have thought that we had the same G. i love his fenders, was actually thinking of getting a pair but the wait from japan was too long as i couldn't find anyone who had em in stock. Cheers for the props though mate

Old 02-09-2007, 11:30 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
let me paint whole car lazy ***, we wil make ur pretty pink for u liek u always wanted

also taped offline is for maco, you need to r & i everyhting, windows, moulding, bumpers, sides, handles, the works, so it looks right, lets do a candy red eric, you should come up and see thre dodge magnum we doing in candy blue, it will be at hin

Joe

Last edited by Scootch; 02-09-2007 at 11:32 AM.
Old 02-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts
*hint*gunmetal red*hint*

Old 02-09-2007, 01:02 PM
its a pearl white with a gold tinge or something like that, its a carbon fiber roof that was custom made for the car. It was the only thing i wasn't sure about when i brought the car in but i think it came out real nice

I actually own the bodyshop that did the work on Wongys G....The paint is a custom blend white with a gold pearl...the carbon fiber roof was custom fabricated just for his car..In addition to those few items we shaved his door handles, installed a pop kit, molded his side skirts, tinted his tails, powder coated his wheels a custom color and coated his calipers.....The photos do not do the car justice...It is a must see in person ride.
Wongy came to me with a vision of what he wanted his car to look like, my partner Larry and I took Wongys vision and expanded on it....The end result is stellar to say the least.
We specialize in custom, but will fix anything..In addition to paint, we do custom interiors and have a complete accessory center that carries everything from bodykits to wheels, from exhaust to mobile electronics.
I am sure Wongy would agree that our bodyshop is probably the nicest and largest in the country...we have an indoor car showroom with revolving inventory...currently on display we have a F430 Spyder, a 05 Ferrari Scagliette, a 98 Viper GTS, a 05 Viper srt and an 06 Bmw 645.

Michael, I hope you are as happy with your car as I am.

Regards
Ron

ps...your bmw cover shipped today

Old 02-09-2007, 01:09 PM
Go for a new paint job.
I want to paint my Z either candy apple red or Scion's super dark charcoal...looks black, charcoal even a bit of a uber dark green depending on lighting

Old 02-09-2007, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by PEtaG35
Love that color, wish i could paint my G dont think the time attacks really flow well with the paint job. Many other wheels that would better compliment the laguna seca color, to give a overall better flow to the G.The similar looking but deeper blue color on the Audi S4s are nice also!

Speaking of factory colors, anyone see a G painted the Cadillac Escalade Cream White? think that would look nice?

P.S. @ Wongy, Love the pearl white also! nice custom paint job

the audi s4 color is negaro blue

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: To Paint or Not To Paint