G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07-14/)
-   -   GrRRR a BiG DENT! (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07/155723-grrrr-big-dent.html)

Nguyen G35 05-08-2007 04:52 AM

GrRRR a BiG DENT!

I am so mad.. i left the gym tonight and i notice my driver side mirror pushed in.. and when i took a look closer at my door it was a big dent. ugh. i know which car left it too. i was a silver mercedez.. what would you do if you see the car again? should kick their car or what should i do .. UGGHHHH i am so mad.. I paid about $100 to take out my last dent.. damn i know this is going cost me big time.=I:mad: :confused2:

GTT 05-08-2007 05:35 AM

:postpics:

kick the hell out of his car

MIAG35 05-08-2007 09:11 AM

I hate that!! People dont give a crap about damaging other people's property. I too fell victim to a door dent this morning! It didn't dent the door but it did scrape the damn paint off!!! :33: @ukin Idiots!!! The car was parked about 6 inches from my car, and about 5ft from the other car on the opposite side??? So ofcourse I delivered a nice side kick to the opposite door panel. It was nice. My wife thinks I lost it.

RXM 05-08-2007 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by MIAG35
I hate that!! People dont give a crap about damaging other people's property. I too fell victim to a door dent this morning! It didn't dent the door but it did scrape the damn paint off!!! :33: @ukin Idiots!!! The car was parked about 6 inches from my car, and about 5ft from the other car on the opposite side??? So ofcourse I delivered a nice side kick to the opposite door panel. It was nice. My wife thinks I lost it.

I woulda done the same thing...but made sure no parking lot cameras were around.

MIAG35 05-08-2007 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by RXM
I woulda done the same thing...but made sure no parking lot cameras were around.

;) none.

MIAG35 05-08-2007 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by MIAG35
;) none.

It felt great, actually still does!:D

MIAG35 05-08-2007 01:06 PM

not that I condone that behavior.

mantisG35 05-08-2007 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by Nguyen G35
I am so mad.. i left the gym tonight and i notice my driver side mirror pushed in.. and when i took a look closer at my door it was a big dent. ugh. i know which car left it too. i was a silver mercedez.. what would you do if you see the car again? should kick their car or what should i do .. UGGHHHH i am so mad.. I paid about $100 to take out my last dent.. damn i know this is going cost me big time.=I:mad: :confused2:

get the license and report to cops. take pictures and everything for evidence. you can wait for the guy to get out and talk to him so he gives you his insurance info, coz he has to fix that

BadBoy06 05-08-2007 01:15 PM

pics..???sucs man

Tru-G 05-08-2007 01:26 PM

Sorry that happened to you man. I would try to report it to the cops like Mantis said and try to handle it legit. But I would consider finding the owner of the car first and try to work it out with him/her if the cops won't handle it. But if logic and reason fail to prevail.....

I would get fvckin gangsta and deliver a serious BEAT DOWN and take my 100 bucks worth of body work out on their a$$!...and leave his/her car alone. Why should I kick in his car? It was the dumb a$$ owner that did the damage:D

BTW...if it was a chick who fvcked up my car and wouldn't own up...that's when I call back up. MY WIFE! :D

MeetJoeAsian 05-08-2007 02:39 PM

man...I know how you feel...nowaday, I park way out unless if I find a space large enuf for the car...one time I came out of the gym and this freaking brand new tahoe was parked right next to my Z, and so I walked up to make sure there wasn't a ding, and not only was there a ding, his freaking green paint rubbed onto the ding...so it was FOR SURE that tahoe...i took the license plate number, went to my work, pull up the address...a few nights later, I drove by the house and put bricks thru the rear windshield and the right rear quarter panel window...

GreenGoblin 05-08-2007 03:05 PM

^ wow that is crazy

MIAG35 05-08-2007 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by MeetJoeAsian
man...I know how you feel...nowaday, I park way out unless if I find a space large enuf for the car...one time I came out of the gym and this freaking brand new tahoe was parked right next to my Z, and so I walked up to make sure there wasn't a ding, and not only was there a ding, his freaking green paint rubbed onto the ding...so it was FOR SURE that tahoe...i took the license plate number, went to my work, pull up the address...a few nights later, I drove by the house and put bricks thru the rear windshield and the right rear quarter panel window...

YES! THAT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER!!!!:biggthumpup:

StealthShinobi 05-08-2007 05:01 PM

holy hell...i usually just take a pic of their license if i think they may damage the G

Tru-G 05-08-2007 06:59 PM

GANGSTA~! :icon42: :icon02: :D