G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

GrRRR a BiG DENT!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 04:52 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry GrRRR a BiG DENT!

I am so mad.. i left the gym tonight and i notice my driver side mirror pushed in.. and when i took a look closer at my door it was a big dent. ugh. i know which car left it too. i was a silver mercedez.. what would you do if you see the car again? should kick their car or what should i do .. UGGHHHH i am so mad.. I paid about $100 to take out my last dent.. damn i know this is going cost me big time.=I

Old 05-08-2007, 05:35 AM
GTT
G35 Twin Turbo
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

kick the hell out of his car

Old 05-08-2007, 09:11 AM
I hate that!! People dont give a crap about damaging other people's property. I too fell victim to a door dent this morning! It didn't dent the door but it did scrape the damn paint off!!! @ukin Idiots!!! The car was parked about 6 inches from my car, and about 5ft from the other car on the opposite side??? So ofcourse I delivered a nice side kick to the opposite door panel. It was nice. My wife thinks I lost it.

Old 05-08-2007, 11:47 AM
RXM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by MIAG35
I hate that!! People dont give a crap about damaging other people's property. I too fell victim to a door dent this morning! It didn't dent the door but it did scrape the damn paint off!!! @ukin Idiots!!! The car was parked about 6 inches from my car, and about 5ft from the other car on the opposite side??? So ofcourse I delivered a nice side kick to the opposite door panel. It was nice. My wife thinks I lost it.
I woulda done the same thing...but made sure no parking lot cameras were around.

Old 05-08-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally Posted by RXM
I woulda done the same thing...but made sure no parking lot cameras were around.
none.

Old 05-08-2007, 01:05 PM
Originally Posted by MIAG35
none.
It felt great, actually still does!

Old 05-08-2007, 01:06 PM
not that I condone that behavior.

Old 05-08-2007, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by Nguyen G35
I am so mad.. i left the gym tonight and i notice my driver side mirror pushed in.. and when i took a look closer at my door it was a big dent. ugh. i know which car left it too. i was a silver mercedez.. what would you do if you see the car again? should kick their car or what should i do .. UGGHHHH i am so mad.. I paid about $100 to take out my last dent.. damn i know this is going cost me big time.=I
get the license and report to cops. take pictures and everything for evidence. you can wait for the guy to get out and talk to him so he gives you his insurance info, coz he has to fix that

Old 05-08-2007, 01:15 PM
pics..???sucs man

Old 05-08-2007, 01:26 PM
Sorry that happened to you man. I would try to report it to the cops like Mantis said and try to handle it legit. But I would consider finding the owner of the car first and try to work it out with him/her if the cops won't handle it. But if logic and reason fail to prevail.....

I would get fvckin gangsta and deliver a serious BEAT DOWN and take my 100 bucks worth of body work out on their a$$!...and leave his/her car alone. Why should I kick in his car? It was the dumb a$$ owner that did the damage

BTW...if it was a chick who fvcked up my car and wouldn't own up...that's when I call back up. MY WIFE!

Old 05-08-2007, 02:39 PM
man...I know how you feel...nowaday, I park way out unless if I find a space large enuf for the car...one time I came out of the gym and this freaking brand new tahoe was parked right next to my Z, and so I walked up to make sure there wasn't a ding, and not only was there a ding, his freaking green paint rubbed onto the ding...so it was FOR SURE that tahoe...i took the license plate number, went to my work, pull up the address...a few nights later, I drove by the house and put bricks thru the rear windshield and the right rear quarter panel window...

Old 05-08-2007, 03:05 PM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
^ wow that is crazy

Old 05-08-2007, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by MeetJoeAsian
man...I know how you feel...nowaday, I park way out unless if I find a space large enuf for the car...one time I came out of the gym and this freaking brand new tahoe was parked right next to my Z, and so I walked up to make sure there wasn't a ding, and not only was there a ding, his freaking green paint rubbed onto the ding...so it was FOR SURE that tahoe...i took the license plate number, went to my work, pull up the address...a few nights later, I drove by the house and put bricks thru the rear windshield and the right rear quarter panel window...
YES! THAT MAKES ME FEEL BETTER!!!!

Old 05-08-2007, 05:01 PM
My Life be like Oooo ahhh

holy hell...i usually just take a pic of their license if i think they may damage the G

Old 05-08-2007, 06:59 PM
GANGSTA~!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GrRRR a BiG DENT!