G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

GrRRR a BiG DENT!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2007, 07:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MeetJoeAsian
man...I know how you feel...nowaday, I park way out unless if I find a space large enuf for the car...one time I came out of the gym and this freaking brand new tahoe was parked right next to my Z, and so I walked up to make sure there wasn't a ding, and not only was there a ding, his freaking green paint rubbed onto the ding...so it was FOR SURE that tahoe...i took the license plate number, went to my work, pull up the address...a few nights later, I drove by the house and put bricks thru the rear windshield and the right rear quarter panel window...
I'm sure.

Old 05-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
man...I know how you feel...nowaday, I park way out unless if I find a space large enuf for the car...one time I came out of the gym and this freaking brand new tahoe was parked right next to my Z, and so I walked up to make sure there wasn't a ding, and not only was there a ding, his freaking green paint rubbed onto the ding...so it was FOR SURE that tahoe...i took the license plate number, went to my work, pull up the address...a few nights later, I drove by the house and put bricks thru the rear windshield and the right rear quarter panel window...
HA NICE

Old 05-08-2007, 08:45 PM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
Old 05-08-2007, 08:57 PM
Geee Man
I always take pics with my phone if I think either persons on my left or right might not have that much room!

Old 05-08-2007, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by wes g
i say get the cops dont do what it did https://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134033
Truly amazing.

Last edited by AdamJ; 05-08-2007 at 10:42 PM.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:08 AM
Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts
revenge yeah. feels good.guy's car is sacred

Old 05-09-2007, 12:26 AM
i say get the cops dont do what it did https://g35driver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134033
lol I loved that thread man. I love it when people stand up to a$sholes and fuvk their world up.

Old 05-09-2007, 12:26 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 05-09-2007, 12:52 AM
Originally Posted by Goonar
I always take pics with my phone if I think either persons on my left or right might not have that much room!
I usually do that or send me a text with the license plate number since I have access to pull up anyone's license plate #...

I usually try to find a space next to a very nice car or something....I usually back up a few times just to make sure I give them enuf room to get in and out...and I don't park next to another coupe of any kind...other than MAYBE a high dollar car...

Old 05-09-2007, 04:02 AM
Red face

Originally Posted by Nguyen G35
I am so mad.. i left the gym tonight and i notice my driver side mirror pushed in.. and when i took a look closer at my door it was a big dent. ugh. i know which car left it too. i was a silver mercedez.. what would you do if you see the car again? should kick their car or what should i do .. UGGHHHH i am so mad.. I paid about $100 to take out my last dent.. damn i know this is going cost me big time.=I
thanks guys... wow some of you are really brave... heheh well i am going to be back at the gym tomorrow.. i guess i am going to let my mood and feelings decide what happends next... for now my mod is pretty BITCHY. ill make sure to update everyone what ever happends..

Old 05-09-2007, 04:10 AM
Pay Back Is A Bitch!

LOL THAT MUST HAVE FELT REALLY GOOD!!!

Last edited by Nguyen G35; 05-09-2007 at 04:13 AM.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:56 AM
If you guy ever spend few mins at the parking lot, you would see a lot of weird, unrespectful of people who are double park, open their door like 180 degree without beware the car next to them. That's why I would park my car a bit far from these dense parking lot; or just park my car next to the tree, at least I have that side cover!! Beside, it's very expensive to fit these dens over and over and increase your rage within you!! :-)

Old 05-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by Sac2904
If you guy ever spend few mins at the parking lot, you would see a lot of weird, unrespectful of people who are double park, open their door like 180 degree without beware the car next to them. That's why I would park my car a bit far from these dense parking lot; or just park my car next to the tree, at least I have that side cover!! Beside, it's very expensive to fit these dens over and over and increase your rage within you!! :-)
I agree. Once I was picking up meds for my mother and I saw a lady pull into a parking spot that had a shopping cart in the middle of it. Instead of getting out to move the cart or choosing another spot, she decided to drive into the shopping cart to push it out of the way where it proceeded to crash into the BMW next to it!

Old 05-09-2007, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by Nguyen G35
thanks guys... wow some of you are really brave... heheh well i am going to be back at the gym tomorrow.. i guess i am going to let my mood and feelings decide what happends next... for now my mod is pretty BITCHY. ill make sure to update everyone what ever happends..

DUDE...don't EVER use this color again....

Old 05-09-2007, 12:52 PM
Dude??

[QUOTE=MeetJoeAsian]DUDE...don't EVER use this color again....[/QUOTE [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][/COLOR whats wrong with my color? it brings the chick out of me. it seems like everyone thinks i am a male for some reason... well i am a WOMAN.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GrRRR a BiG DENT!