G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Passenger Power windows doesn't work

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2004, 12:49 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Passenger Power windows doesn't work

Last weekend i had problem with the passenger power windows weren't able to roll up or down. When i try to roll down, all i heard was clicking noise coming from the passenger side. I also make sure the passenger windows lock is not activate. So i did another test, open and close the passenger door. Normally when the door is close, you will hear and see the windows roll up a little. In my case, it didn't do that. I figured, the motor for the power windows probally gone south on me.

So after 5 days later, i tried again, now it work. THe sad part is that during that time, i tried to schedule my car to get service but no freaking service manager call me back. I call left a voicemail and gave the operator my contact information, no one call back. Now i am pissed because it working again and i can't reproduce the problem.

g35mt

Old 02-04-2004, 01:01 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Passenger Power windows doesn't work

my $0.02
try to find another dealer in your area, you shoud be able to talk to a service writer during the call you should not have to wait for a call back.
also if your window did not work once it will usually not work again.could even get stuck down which will suck especially if it rains or snows, so bring it in and tell them what happened.
good luck