G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Colour Help!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2003, 04:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Colour Help!!

Hi all!!

About to place an order for a g35c this week! I desperately need help to decide on a colour. I'm torn between red, brilliant silver, and silverstone?! Which is "sexier" and suits the car best?

I love black, but from previous experience it's just too much effort to keep clean!

pics would be appreciated!
Thanks!

Old 02-16-2003, 04:53 PM
Re: Colour Help!!

Between those, Silverstone (DG in USA)

Old 02-16-2003, 05:05 PM

Personally, Silverstone or Diamond Graphite doesn't do anything for me, but to each is own. My two choices were black or silver and I ended up with silver just because my other car is black and I don't feel like keeping up 2 black cars.

I was surprised at how nice the red and the pearl white looked though. The only color that I wouldn't get is the blue. I'm just not a blue guy.

Sal

Old 02-16-2003, 07:01 PM

I myself was torn between the Diamond Graphite, or the white. After over a month of thought I decided to go with the Diamond Graphite. It was a tough decision. All of my previous cars was easy picking the color. Not this one! Good Luck

Old 02-17-2003, 09:03 AM

Horrible dilema though .. check the previous posts on color .. alot of discussion... most people went for DG/Silverstone , which I initially had ordered

On the other hand ... I myself think red is wicked ... white is totally awesome.....

WHY did I change the order to get black on black .. eh .. cause I figured FOR ME... that stood out the most... FOR ME..
So .. you gotta think .. for you... what does it for you man... cause REALLY .. they are alllllll bloody well nice as HELL.

Old 02-17-2003, 11:26 AM

Picking a color very hard but I got mine down to bri silver or white still not sure which of the 2 i should get.

Old 02-17-2003, 02:21 PM

I have been banging my head about this for weeks now. At first I really liked the Black, then it was the silver, then the black and then I went back to silver when I heard how much care the black took. Then when I could only find a Black Coupe locally I went with that. Other events transpired which lead me to instead order the car and I was again faced with a silver or black choice.

Right now, I have a Black on order but I have until March to finalize my color choice and I am still not 100% positive I won't change my mind.

I must say, the red is DAMN SEXY but I decided against it (for the time being) as I am worried such a stand out color would draw too much attention.

I have never been so torn up about color before. They really have given us a bounty of nice choices here.

Matt

Obsidian Black/Graphite 6MT Premium Package (On Order)

Old 02-17-2003, 02:40 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Nice problem to have really.[img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img] They're all nice colours, so it comes down to personal preference.[img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

<font color=red>Gsedanman</font color=red>

Old 02-17-2003, 03:57 PM

I don't want to seem like too much of a jerk but I see the same string over and over again on this board and can't hold it in any longer - If you can't even make up your mind our of the 5 or 6 colors that are offered how the heck have you made it far enough to be able to afford one?

Old 02-17-2003, 06:14 PM

All the factory colors look good on the G35 in my opinion. I already have a black and a red car so I wanted something different.

I originally wanted the Diamond Graphite like many here, but I purchased the Desert Platinum....I'm probably a minority here.

I did not like Desert Platinum when I saw the swatch in the brochure but when I saw it in person, I loved it!. It showed the car's lines beautifully, both in daylight and at night.

Old 02-17-2003, 06:27 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

FormerS2000, I'm the same with the Emerald, and the CB. I used to dislike them but now they've grown on me and I like them too. One I'd like to see return is the dark blue they offered originally on the Sedan.......Later......... [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<font color=red>Gsedanman</font color=red>

Old 02-18-2003, 09:50 AM

Yah buddy .. White is wicked ... with nice rayban color tints .. WOW ...sweet ... especially your ride kkh713x.

I went with Black on Black.. why .. I DONT KNOW.

Later G's

Old 02-18-2003, 05:30 PM

I saw a nice pic of a aqua blue-green coupe.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Colour Help!!