G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

12.60@115mph G35 coupe

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2004, 12:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: 12.60@115mph G35 coupe

Carlitos how low are you? picture 415 looks sweet.

Old 03-06-2004, 12:22 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
G35 6MT

carlitos, all i gotta say is "sweet f___ing sig!" i saw your trackday pics, and they are sweet! now i can see why you go through so many tires, ha ha!

n1cK

jUs' bE [img]/w3timages/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Old 03-06-2004, 01:21 AM

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

12.6? Holy crappola. Hope you have your backup engine ready to go.

<hr></blockquote>

Why it isn't a e46 m3.. engine doesnt' blow that easy

Old 03-06-2004, 01:22 AM

Gcoupe running 12.6 with only NOS and some other minor mods. SWEEETTTTT! =) Show those M3's what you're made of.

Black / Black 2004 GcoupeMT. Premium. Splash Guardz.

Old 03-06-2004, 01:37 AM

ILust4G,
Money is not an issue here at all. This is my 9th brand new car and I am only 22. This car is the only one ive held on to for longer than 5 months. But its only my weekend driver. I have a Escalade EXT that I drive daily.

About the tris....damage doesnt only hit you 4-5 years down the line..it could be in a matter of months....regardless, one day when I make some time i will start work on my G and it will become the beastliest G on the road.

Hitman, you are completly right, I dont know [censored] about motors or tris..go ahead put a 150 shot on your G and have a blast. Its your car!

After you, Hitman, blow your motor, take it to the dealer and see if they will warranty out that replacement! The answer will be NO! Guarantee it!

"Dont start none, won't be none"

Old 03-06-2004, 01:42 AM

And actually when you say people are running high amounts of boost in there cars equivalent to 130 shot on stock internals...check you ****, unless you consider 5-7lbs a high amount of boost. all those turbo and s/c kits that are making 360 rwhp-430 rwhp have forged internals so they can run 11-20 lbs boost. that has been the main problem with all these fi kits, they cant boost it past 7lbs w/o blowing the motor on stock internals. SO NO, You Are Wrong!

Old 03-06-2004, 01:51 AM

After you, Hitman, blow your motor, take it to the dealer and see if they will warranty out that replacement! The answer will be NO! Guarantee it!

<hr></blockquote>

Someone in your position I don't see why warranty should matter at all. After all get another car. Warranty is for pussies, real baller pay from his own pocket to buy another car even if its manufacture's fault. Btw I have you beat, I am 16 and I have had 10 new cars, all Italian. Love my daddy.

We can be whoever we want to be in the internet.

Old 03-06-2004, 02:15 AM

Thats awesome...good for you.....

Im not the one bitching about my warranty..i could care less about it..im talking to hitman, he said that they will warranty a motor out even if they notice discoloration due to tris..which will never happen unless you get lucky with a dumbass dealer wit dumbass techs who dont know how to take apart a motor orwhat to look for as the cause. And if not there then when they ship the motor back to the manufacturer and they take the core apart and see it they will definitely come after you.

Old 03-06-2004, 02:17 AM

And my intentions werent to brag, just to point out that money isnt a huge issue over on this end. Because ILust4G assumed I was babying my car because it couldnt afford another one. That's all.

Old 03-06-2004, 02:26 AM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Carlitos, Congrats on a great track time. We all wish you luck with continued success.

<font color=blue>Everyone else, If you've got nothing constructive to say, don't say anything.
The pissing contests, hating, and sniping has to stop. Nobody likes it!</font color=blue>[img]/w3timages/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Congrats! Now if you can learn to go fast for longer than 12 seconds and turn left and right you will be a real racer. A real man lasts longer than a 1/4 mile.

<hr></blockquote>
Hotg35- That little gem didn't help much did it?- be nice!

<font color=red>GSM</font color=red>
<font color=red>GSM</font color=red>
<font color=black>Silverstone Coupe</font color=black>

Old 03-06-2004, 03:30 AM

hey thats freakin crazy man...much props...wish mine was that fast...keep up the good work, keep us posted...

p.s. i had a 93 1.6l sentra with 100k+ miles on it and stock internals, i sprayed that thing with a 75 shot for a year straight with no problems, i probably went through one 10lb bottle a week, and all i had done was 1 step colder plugs, retarded my timing about 1 degree, Stillen FPR, and ran 93 octane, thats it. Nitrous isn't so bad, just gotta know what your doing.

p.s.s. nissans actually have really strong internals (mainly the bottom end) from the factory, at least compared to hondas and whatnot, but i'm not saying it wouldn't benefit from some nice forged parts...besides most of the horror stories you hear are probably from people who don't own a nissan, but i could be wrong.

John H.
2003 Infiniti G35 Coupe 5AT-Ivory Pearl-Premium Pkg-Performance Pkg.

Old 03-06-2004, 10:03 AM

..im talking to hitman, he said that they will warranty a motor out even if they notice discoloration due to tris..which will never happen unless you get lucky with a dumbass dealer wit dumbass techs who dont know how to take apart a motor orwhat to look for as the cause. And if not there then when they ship the motor back to the manufacturer and they take the core apart and see it they will definitely come after you.

<hr></blockquote>

Have you ever torn down an engine? I know you're only 22 years old, so I won't even take into account that I've been drag racing and tearing down engines back when you were carrying your Transformers lunch box to school.

Anyway, the point is that it is 100% impossible to prove the use of nitrous simply by the color on internal components.
Do you think a motor that has NEVER seen nitrous will have shiny metallic internals? Of course not.

Also, most dealership techs DO NOT tear down a blown engine. They simply confirm the existing problem and install a new shortblock. Techs don't make any money pulling apart a bad engine to determine the cause of failure, so they simply will not do it. And a manufacturer will not "come after you" if they happen to think that you caused the engine failure. At this point, you'll already have a new engine and they'll have absolutely nothing to gain.

None of this matters though, because nitrous is virtually harmless if you know how to use it. It's the dumbasses of the world that have no clue about nitrous that cry about blowing stuff up.

Old 03-06-2004, 10:43 AM

Okay, no more arguing... at least for me, obviously you have a little growing up to do, when I was your age I thought I knew everything also. Just a side question, please let me know how you've had 9 brand new cars and you now have an EXT and G. Daddy's money? Inheritance? If you tell me you have worked for it completely (and how) on your own I will give you props, but I highly doubt it being your age! If you're lying(maybe, maybe not) just stop because it makes you sound a lot more ignorant and a lot younger than you actually are! Please don't take offense to my question...I would like to know what I was doing wrong when I was 22! Because obviously you are living a life at your age most people (not most on this forum, I'm sure, but generally speaking) don't get to even by their middle age.

Old 03-06-2004, 11:35 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can't preface your argument with "Okay, no more arguing..." and expect it to make you look better.

<font color=red>The very next negative comment is going to be responsible for closing this thread.</font color=red>

Old 03-06-2004, 12:25 PM

I wasn't trying to make myself look better so you are mistaken...I was refering to arguing about nitrous...His comments made me curious about his lifestyle at his age. Can you not assume things and let us have a conversation. Please explain how my comment does not follow the guidelines of your forum. If we can't be negative without calling names or racist slurs or whatever else is against your rules...then you should think about banning pretty much everyone on here that has an opinion and something to say. Your statement had negative conotations as well...Telling me that I can't preface my argument. Tell me what was I arguing about...I recall asking a few questions and ending my post explaining why I was asking. I will find it very humorous if you can't take this post as a discussion and not a negative comment. Please don't abuse the authority on this website, that you've been given.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 12.60@115mph G35 coupe