G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Im going to infiniti of Davie to test drive a G35.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 05:14 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
haha. G35 is a altima

Old 04-15-2008, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by cccablecompany
haha. G35 is a altima
Now do you see why they don't like you? Just keep the comments to a minimum. Your only getting an M3 man. Not a MB SL600 or anything. Plus, money does not mean a whole lot, but aditude/personality does. Enjoy!

Old 04-15-2008, 06:42 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by AGThing1227
Now do you see why they don't like you? Just keep the comments to a minimum. Your only getting an M3 man. Not a MB SL600 or anything. Plus, money does not mean a whole lot, but aditude/personality does. Enjoy!

well said.

Old 04-15-2008, 06:49 PM
brb getting cut
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
haha. G35 is a altima
wow.... for the sake of keeping you as a LIKED member here, I'll keep away from anything derogative. however, I have to say that the G is nothing like

the Altima, except the detuned version of the engine. And good choice on the M3. Shoulda gotten an M5 or M6 though.

Old 04-16-2008, 05:21 AM
Retired SuperMod
Received 101 Likes on 66 Posts
Yo guys wtf is that about. I just dont like cars that feel/are cheap. No rice. I am going with a M3. Anyone of you that live in broward or dade that feels like getting your *** handed to you come see me. Peace out ricers!!!
You chose a great car. Unfornatunately, it doesn't sound like you deserve such a great car like the M3.

haha. G35 is a altima
Way to make yourself look even more ignorant. The G35 & Altima are two completely differerent cars with little in common.

A 325i probably has more in common with an M3 than an Altima has to a G35... and the 325i is no where near the car the M3 is (if you can follow the analogy)

Last edited by Skaterbasist; 04-16-2008 at 05:24 AM.
Old 04-16-2008, 09:48 AM
Banned
I deserve a M3. I work for it just like the educated american.

Old 04-16-2008, 11:53 AM
Yo guys wtf is that about. I just dont like cars that feel/are cheap. No rice. I am going with a M3. Anyone of you that live in broward or dade that feels like getting your *** handed to you come see me. Peace out ricers!!!
my brother has a 2003 6mt m3 that is less reliable than my g35.
e36>e46

Old 04-16-2008, 02:40 PM
I deserve a M3. I work for it just like the educated american.
First off, the sentence did not make any sence at all. You deserve AN m3, Just like AN educated american. 2nd of all, you are not american, you are more of a mexican type that just came to america and got his money from the drug deals (scarface yooooo). Educate your self how to properly speak english before you enter a forum and try to argue with more inteligent people then you are.

I gurantee you are a Fat F*ck, and those muscles you wish you had on your back, maybe in he next life buddy. enjoy your m3 and dont wrap it around a local hyrdo pole, we know how much u love those poles.

Ps you are discraist(sp, dont wana google) to all bmw owners (me)

Old 04-16-2008, 02:47 PM
LOL dude this is so right, ****ing dumb *** have fun maintaining a m3 i had a m3 before i got a G have fun with the smg tranny and the power steering pump thats 3k right there with labor, trust on that my fellow G members i had that car for like 2 years i spent over 8k for repairs and my car was still stock, stupid the 325ci all the e46s are all the same except for the engine and the gay *** quad exhaust and the stupid ****ing fender trim that says m3..lol aww yah G for life

Old 04-16-2008, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by Kiriller
First off, the sentence did not make any sence at all. You deserve AN m3, Just like AN educated american. 2nd of all, you are not american, you are more of a mexican type that just came to america and got his money from the drug deals (scarface yooooo). Educate your self how to properly speak english before you enter a forum and try to argue with more inteligent people then you are.

I gurantee you are a Fat F*ck, and those muscles you wish you had on your back, maybe in he next life buddy. enjoy your m3 and dont wrap it around a local hyrdo pole, we know how much u love those poles.

Ps you are discraist(sp, dont wana google) to all bmw owners (me)
Oh wow, I'm not Mexican, nor am I easily offended, but you're just as ignorant, and as benighted as cccable (whatever his name is).

Secondly, AN is used only if the word following it starts with a vowel.

Here's a great link just for you: http://www.songsforteaching.com/jenn...nes/aandan.htm

You had copious amount of spelling errors and grammatical errors (I'll end up having some I'm sure now that I said that), so you're in absolutely zero position to scrutinize and point the finger.

Just like cccable, you have 10 posts and shouldn't have any more.

I'm sure this thread will get locked and I almost want it to because it's turned into just a big bashing thread and partly because of your unnecessary bigot comment.

But, for the pure enjoyment that we're all getting out of it, we should keep it open.

Old 04-16-2008, 04:00 PM
^^^ when saying M3, you better use the word AN before it, not A. go back to school and learn EVERYTHING, not just the basic rules. im a high school senior and i learned that back in elemantary school. AN M3....NOT A M3!

Old 04-16-2008, 05:00 PM
Originally Posted by g35sedan5at
^^^ when saying M3, you better use the word AN before it, not A. go back to school and learn EVERYTHING, not just the basic rules. im a high school senior and i learned that back in elemantary school. AN M3....NOT A M3!
This thread went down the drain.

But is it me or do you only use an if the following word starts with a vowel?. For example: An elephant, a plane, or an airplane. So therefore wouldn't it be A M3? NOT AN M3?

I am just curious now that I think about it since I saw your rant about "An M3". I am not trying to bash you.

Old 04-16-2008, 07:27 PM
Dude, 98% of the people who talked to you actually told you to get the M3 (pretty objective considering this is a G35 enthusiast site), and now you're calling everyone ricers and making race threats? The M3 is a quick car, but it's not a Z06 or GT-R. You're gonna have a really rude awakening when you run into something a lot faster than you. And it very well may be a G35 that hisses.

Old 04-16-2008, 08:30 PM
brb getting cut
Originally Posted by AGThing1227
This thread went down the drain.

But is it me or do you only use an if the following word starts with a vowel?. For example: An elephant, a plane, or an airplane. So therefore wouldn't it be A M3? NOT AN M3?

I am just curious now that I think about it since I saw your rant about "An M3". I am not trying to bash you.
You're right except that it can also SOUND like it begins with a vowel. Sound it out. An "EM" 3. Sure it starts with a consonant but sounds like a starts with

a vowel. But enough rambling about that...

Old 04-16-2008, 08:49 PM
Banned
U guys all drive pos cars. Lol. I rather own a ford mustang. RICE RICE RICE. I glad my m3 is a cpo. You guys are just haters.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Im going to infiniti of Davie to test drive a G35.