G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Getting mine soon

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 11:53 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sh*t i could only have wished that my parents would have gotten me a car. all i got for HS graduation was a "congrats". not even a pat on the back.

Old 07-25-2008, 12:51 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
Originally Posted by crazeejitt
I only said that because its dumb the fact that I asked for a much cheaper car but they are getting me a more expensive car. The supra I asked for was $7,000 g35 is what $35,000? And to top it off I have ONLY A's and B's I do not drink smoke etc. I am thankful of my parents but do not understand why they won't get me a much cheaper supra.
Your parents should reward you for you doing well for your own good in the future?? Haaaa good one buddy. I've busted my *** for so many years now and I never did it expecting a car as a reward. I do the work because I know it will make things better for me down the road.

Old 07-25-2008, 01:26 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Parents these days will cater to anything...

Also straight A's in high school is a joke. If you have half a brain and do the minimum amount of work, you can get a 4.0. If my child asked me for a G in high school I would just laugh. You have got to be kidding me.

To the OP: you clearly have no respect for your parents and it's sad to see them fulfill your every wish anyways. F'in 18 gettin a G, bitching about not a 37, and asking about a turbo OR intercooler. Perhaps you should focus more on your education...

Oop, almost forgot. You definitely want an intercooler ONLY. Get the biggest front mount you can find and mount it behind your bumper. It's the best bang for your buck mod you can do.

Originally Posted by tmterrill
Uhhh....? Go **** yourself? What was the point of your reply besides to simply be a dick? I shouldn't say they are getting it considering i am paying for it, i just had to get their approval to buy it.
You're in high school and can make payments on a G. OMG LOL Hi2u! You must have a hell of a job. Can I come work for you...??

Last edited by stradaONE8; 07-25-2008 at 01:35 PM.
Old 07-25-2008, 01:50 PM
Wow, 18yr old with a G? Be thankful man.

Skyline > Supra ... All day baby!!!
I Love my G!!!

Old 07-25-2008, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by stradaONE8
Parents these days will cater to anything...

Also straight A's in high school is a joke. If you have half a brain and do the minimum amount of work, you can get a 4.0. If my child asked me for a G in high school I would just laugh. You have got to be kidding me.

To the OP: you clearly have no respect for your parents and it's sad to see them fulfill your every wish anyways. F'in 18 gettin a G, bitching about not a 37, and asking about a turbo OR intercooler. Perhaps you should focus more on your education...

Oop, almost forgot. You definitely want an intercooler ONLY. Get the biggest front mount you can find and mount it behind your bumper. It's the best bang for your buck mod you can do.

You're in high school and can make payments on a G. OMG LOL Hi2u! You must have a hell of a job. Can I come work for you...??
I am a little league umpire, lol unless you want to get yelled at by parents who know nothing about baseball for 5 hours strait....you don't want to do it.

Old 07-25-2008, 02:01 PM
I am a little league umpire, lol unless you want to get yelled at by parents who know nothing about baseball for 5 hours strait....you don't want to do it.
Little league? How are you able to pay for the car then, without the help of your parents???

Old 07-25-2008, 02:02 PM
wait ... let's get back on track here for a sec. go with the intercooler. that's all you really need. the turbo doesn't really do much extra. better yet, go ask the 350z guys (http://www.my350z.com/), they know a lot and are really friendly and happy to help out new comers.

Old 07-25-2008, 02:07 PM
$20 an hour, $30 sometimes if they are short an umpire and i have to do a field by myself. I work over 25 hours a week most of the time, the G will be my only expense, I already have enough for a %50 downpayment saved up... and i have a 3/4ths scholarship at the college i will be attending.

+1 on the intercooler, that will give you mad hp gains. And those guys at 350 are some of the nicest people i have ever met.

Old 07-25-2008, 03:20 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Uhhh....? Go **** yourself? What was the point of your reply besides to simply be a dick? I shouldn't say they are getting it considering i am paying for it, i just had to get their approval to buy it.
F*** you, pal. Maybe you should have made it a little more clear in your first post that you're paying for the G instead of implying (saying?) your parents were.

If you are paying for it, way to go - no idea how you're doing it in HS.

My point was made assuming you weren't paying for it. Your post had an air of a sense of entitlement about it. Just because your parents make a lot of money doesn't mean you're entitled to a nice car. That's the problem with the way a lot of people think these days.

Old 07-25-2008, 03:21 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
$20 an hour, $30 sometimes if they are short an umpire and i have to do a field by myself. I work over 25 hours a week most of the time, the G will be my only expense, I already have enough for a %50 downpayment saved up... and i have a 3/4ths scholarship at the college i will be attending.

+1 on the intercooler, that will give you mad hp gains. And those guys at 350 are some of the nicest people i have ever met.
Congrats on the scholarship. I used to umpire in HS for USSSA. Usually made $28/game for about 1 1/2-2 hours of work. Could easily knock out 10 games in a weekend (2 Fri, 4 Sat 4 Sun).

Old 07-25-2008, 03:27 PM
Geee Man
Originally Posted by crazeejitt
LOLZ nice...i wanted a 98 supra my parents said naw "not enough safety ****" so im like okay get me a G bitches i wanted a 37 but them cheap ****as...aahhh what can i say its a ****ing g35 but insurance is gonna be high as hell
Obviously your a douche bag that needs to be slapped around a bit. I got my G at 18 bought completely by my parents. But I'm glad I didnt turn out like you and im actually grateful

lol @ this thread. This is why we take so much **** for being young with a nice car.

Old 07-25-2008, 03:30 PM
Originally Posted by BlueDevilBAMF
Congrats on the scholarship. I used to umpire in HS for USSSA. Usually made $28/game for about 1 1/2-2 hours of work. Could easily knock out 10 games in a weekend (2 Fri, 4 Sat 4 Sun).
Thanks man, worked my *** off for it. For most everything i have too, thats why i get so pissed about it, i still get **** for it though...

Old 07-25-2008, 04:13 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
little league umpire???hahaha!!!!get a job like mine and spend over a year in iraq and talk to me....YOU DON'T WANT TO DO IT.

Old 07-25-2008, 04:15 PM
lol....ok i concede....perspective always helps

I'm glad you do it, i would use my 4.5sec 40 legs to get my *** outta there.

Old 07-25-2008, 05:11 PM
I wouldn't let my kid get a G or a supra. Especially a used one. If I would buy them on, I wouldn't.... I would get them a new small seden. Like a 4dr civic or subura and teach their *** to take care of it and save their own money for a real investment.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Getting mine soon