G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Check This Out

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 11:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Check This Out

this is what it boils down to i was waiting at a stop sign to approach a turn ONLY lane dividing the road... light had turned red down the street...the traffic cant block turn in and out roads BLAH BLAH..SO traffic yeilded me right of way to come through so its 745AM in morning bumper to bumper to traffic going South on Dale Mabry ST...so its not like anyone can go anywhere..

so put my seat belt on and slowly creep through the 3 lines to get into the turn only lane so i can go northbound on dale mabry st.. so i creep and as im trying not to RUB the cars rear ends on the right of me i get closer to the turn only lane..carefully rolling probably 2-3mph i look a little to my right to watch if any cars are going North so i can get into those lanes and get to work..

WELL..AS my front end enters the turn only LANE with the HUGE FORD EXPEDITION In the 3rd lane on the left me i take it very slow and BAM i wake up with my upper torso in the passanger seat and my knee jammed up against the steering wheel ... my face was burning and i was panicing touching my fface to see if it was busted open i try to get up and couldnt i was pinned down by the seat belt..

so some how with adrenaline in my system with my ears ringing and vision blurred i YANK the seat belt bracket off the seat since it wouldnt release i struggle my body n try to look in my rear view and the mirror wasnt there.. i start freaking out and get out of car i look into my tinted windows and notice my face was ok but my ARM WAS BANGED THE HELL UP.. my ears still ringing i start yelling up a storm and this is what i see

Attached Thumbnails Check This Out-1.jpg   Check This Out-2.jpg   Check This Out-3.jpg   Check This Out-4.jpg   Check This Out-5.jpg  

Old 09-20-2008, 11:19 PM
Received 168 Likes on 149 Posts
damn i hope your alright. Your gonna have crazy muscle ache so you should rest. Its sad to see your g tho.

Old 09-20-2008, 11:20 PM
so long story short the lady accuses herself and claims she was just trying to get to work...she worked at the hospital 3 blocks away and decided it was ok to avoid traffic and speed through a turn only lane for about 2-3 blocks to turn left into a side road and take a back way to skip the light...

COPS arrive one started writing the accident claim out and was telling me i was partially wrong cause she was allowed to travel in that lane... I WAS LIKE WHAT ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND FL STATUE STATES YOU CANNOT TRAVEL IN A INTERSECTION OR TURNONLY LANE UNLESS YOU ARE TURNING.... 20mins go by and he contradicts himself and was like yeah law states you cant do that blah blah...

gives her a ticket or speeding or travelling in a turn only lane to avoid traffic..then tries giving me a ticket stating "attempt to go through on going traffic" I WAS SUPER PISSED..i spoke to my lawyer and he actually laughed cause people know that street at the time is bumper to bumper..and you cant just drive through it you have to wait for traffic to come to a stop so people can leave an open space for cars to pull in or pull out .. so this is a easy dismiss... and will be getting another G thanks to the stupid bitch lady

Attached Thumbnails Check This Out-7.jpg   Check This Out-6.jpg  
Old 09-20-2008, 11:21 PM
HOW FAST WAS THIS DAMN LADY TRAVELLING AND WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU TRY TO CHEAT TRAFFIC AND TRAVEL IN A TURN ONLY LANE.....my goodness it hurts and im very upset all my money down the drain!

Old 09-20-2008, 11:25 PM
im ok my right forearm is pretty swollen which hinders me from weight lifting i got a bruise on my right hip probably from hitting my middle console or idk but yeah thank god i put my seat belt on it would have been a lot worse for me

Old 09-20-2008, 11:26 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
wow glad you are okay.

Old 09-20-2008, 11:29 PM
Damn man that really blows. Its hard to see another LR smacked up. But as long as your alright that's all that really matters.

Old 09-20-2008, 11:34 PM
Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts
What's with the gangster wheels, boyfriends car possibly?

Pretty amazing to see your engine cover hanging completely off the engine on the outside of the car in pic4.

I see the front airbags on your car, did the curtains also deploy?

Old 09-20-2008, 11:43 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
wow. lucky you made it out of that relatively ok. i hope all goes well in court and a possible g37 in your future.

Old 09-20-2008, 11:53 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
damn homie, havent seen you in forever and now this, wow glad to hear your alright

Old 09-20-2008, 11:57 PM
Received 1,133 Likes on 1,003 Posts
Damn I hate to see our cars mangled like that but really glad you weren't
severely injured. Hope you have a good lawyer for your recovery, that's so
important!
Gary

Old 09-21-2008, 12:02 AM
Received 217 Likes on 146 Posts
Dam bro glad your ok, Time for a fresh start

Old 09-21-2008, 12:27 AM
holly ****.. good you're ok!!
I would be going straight to jail from there.... the b!tch, would need to go to a hospital for sure.. and not to punch in for her shift..

Old 09-21-2008, 12:27 AM
ALL air bags came out and knocked me out

Old 09-21-2008, 12:57 AM
RPL
Wow... close call. I'm glad that you are OK.

Although, I have NO idea how this accident happened.... am I the only one lost?

So the OP is stuck in traffic and is approaching his upcoming left turn. He or she moves into the left "turn only" turn lane (in other words, sticks the nose of his or her car into the far left turn lane) into the path of an oncoming Ford Expedition? Is that what happened?

If that's the case, how did the right portion of your car get so messed up?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Check This Out