G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

always defending G35s on clublexus

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2004, 03:33 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: always defending G35s on clublexus

plz, let me answer to 1dumblex here. u didn't have to erase that last line.

Old 05-19-2004, 03:41 AM
Cactus Hugging Admin
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

It's in our forum rules, so it was my call to erase it. But yes, you can answer him and are more than welcome to... let's just keep it slightly civil [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

G

2003.5 Black w/ Willow G35
Premium / Sport / Aero / Winter / Navi / Tint

Old 05-19-2004, 03:47 AM

Honestly i dont have the time to even bother looking up the countless threads with all the negativity from 1sicklex. I don't even care anymore. He can say whatever he wants to say even if it does annoy everyone. Here are some examples that i quickly found but ya, i gotta go study for finals now..

"Who in the world would pay 41k for a 350Z or a G35? If my memory serves me correctly, a TRACK Z is 37-38k with the NAV (which is crackish) and a loaded G35c is 38k and a loaded G35 with all the bells and whistles is 39k (which is crackish)."

"I think for 30k, the 350Z is a steal. 38k is crackish.
"When I think 350Z/G35, I am thinking 30-32k, not 41k. That is why I said it's not expensive. The average price of a new car is now 30k."
http://www.clublexus.com/forums/show...hreadid=118248

"I am assuming since your in Dayton, Ohio, your one of the broke *** disgruntled union workers that can't build a ****1ng Acura, your boss is up your *** b/c you couldn't pay JD Power to give ya'll any award for anything. The machines do all the work, just put some damn windex on the windows and slap the badges on. It ain't that hard."

"Since your still do [censored] stupid. VVTi is always active, while VTEC kicks in at certain RPMs. How the [censored] is that copying and what the [censored] does that got to do with you explaining WHO THE [censored] YOUR CANDY *** IS???????
"THe SH is from the old Prelude? Gay."
http://www.acura-cl.com/forums/showt...5&pagenumber=9

Basically, his posts are comprised of stuff like these

Old 05-19-2004, 04:38 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who cares man, i am pretty sure our G35C got much more looks than his GS. Try park two car beside each otherson the parking lot, the G35C will get much more looks than GS or IS, enough said. Other than the luxury interior, G35C is better than IS or GS in everyway, the style, performance. I think only ppl who don't know anything about car would throw the money into a Lexus. I don't have time like this guy to goto every single forum and reply to everyone, but as long as i can smoke almost every lexus on the street, i am happy with it. (Plus nobody even look at the GS or IS on the street nowaday, the G35C or Z will get much more look than those lexus)

Old 05-19-2004, 04:39 AM

Hey g's
I know that all this hoopla is more than just mere entertainment, but for me this thread eases some of the withdrawal from the ducatiguy-circus (now that there's a news blackout...) lol

Remember there was a G35 print ad that alluded to G35 coupe owners as being "extroverts"? I don't know if that's necessarily always the case, but our car does have a lot of passion, performance, great looks and awesome sound (in short: "excitement")... whereas the ES300 is dowdy and boring -- although I guess it has a luxurious interior.

So yes, cars definitely have their distinct personalities -- just as people do.

Anyway, here's my point: certain personalities might prefer the luxurious interior, if their personal comforts are more important to them than performance, style etc.

Certain people might also value a car's practicality over its performance or style. We should accept that -- after all there are people out there who are outta-shape and have no personality, but they're still nice people, right?

I know my aged parents (bless 'em) would like the ES300 because (like the Camry that it is) it's a practical and comfortable car, even if it's boring and has no real personality. Me? I don't want a car that my parents would want... lol. (not yet anyway)

Therefore, I think it is a high compliment to us that we happen to be attracted to a car like the G, and I think the mere fact that Sicklex actually PREFERS the bland 300ES to the exciting G says a lot about him... and THAT, in and of itself, is a major self-inflicted dis that Sicklex has laid upon himself!!

What kind of red-blooded guy in his right mind would turn down a G coupe and choose an ES300?? LOL We don't need to dis him...he's dissing himself just fine!

sigh... my condolences to you, Sicklex. Enjoy your rebadged Camry and its "comfortable interior". [img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

2004 G35C 6MT + Nav, Silverstone

Old 05-19-2004, 05:08 AM

1SICKLEX....I know that it is a matter of opinion that you think lexus is better than any other car. But you can't just barge in to acura or g35 forum and trash it up. I assume you realize that most of the members here are G lovers and it applies to acura CL and all other car forums. Since you are in an other car forum, please don't start an argument. If you want to trash the G or CL or whatever, just do it in your own forum. Bringing something like this makes you a pain in the *** for us.

Old 05-19-2004, 09:55 AM

i believe he was called out on this forum? can a man not defend himself anymore?

i really dont' see anything on the club lexus forums (link provided or no) that shows that he is an outright "hater" of the g35? can a person no longer state his personal opinion of a car on a forum? he has given it props from what i have seen, and jabbed a little fun at other times; so what? i take pokes at your g35s all the time... does that mean i am automatically wrong and/or a "hater?"?

just drop it guys. there's better stuff to be doing out there than ragging on lexus's.

Old 05-19-2004, 11:25 AM

like i stated, i'm on clublexus, and he does trash talk about G35s repeatedly, excluding the ones that come out on magazines and the ones that are TT'ed.

and called out or not, many know him as a troll, so he was destined to come to g35driver and troll around anyhow. get my point?

Old 05-19-2004, 05:00 PM

got bored after reading the 4th reply from 1SICKLEX...."DUDE"
haha

bring back ducatiguy

Mitch
2004 G35C AT
Blk/Blk
Prem.Aero.Perf.Nav
Nav/TV Tuner w/ PS 2
2-10" Subs w/ Rockford Amp
Clear Corners
Pop Charger
Z-Tube

Old 05-19-2004, 10:54 PM

aiight kids, let me clarify some things. i just started reading this thread and everyone is killing mike (1sick). 1st off, he is very zealous in his love for Lexus. as was i when i had my GS. i know the guy and consider him a friend. he drove my car when i first got it, and had nothing but praise for it. now on the issue of the interior, you cant deny that its not as good as a lexus or other "luxury" vehicles. thats the fact. but i think that it more than makes up for it in other attributes. i am still a member of CL. its a great community. very loyal, as you can see. lets not worry about what anyone says about the car that we have chosen to spend our money on. as long as we are happy, thats all that matters. besides, stock for stock, we can whoop their asses.........

Doc

You have been weighed.....You have been measured.....and you have been found WANTING!!!

Old 05-20-2004, 12:42 AM

nothing but praise for YOU yes because u consider him as a friend. let's put it this way. i'll praise my friend if he got a brand new honda civic SI. i'm not saying 1sicklex thinks the way i do, but with the benefit of the doubt, i just think of it as a courtesy response to a car.

we spent our money on our car, and majority of people think G35s are sick *** cars, and the way 1sick talks about it is just ridiculous.

dr.rick, u hardly see you anymore on CL. what's goin on. u barely come here either[img]/w3timages/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-22-2004, 02:44 AM

Who [censored] died and made you God? Please tell me. I am trying to be civil and your acting like a [censored] 8 year old girl who got her candy stolen.
Grow the [censored] up dude. At my car meet today, I won't say his name, but he called some of you some sensative as bitches. He is a G35c owner.

Aznteazer, WE CAN HAVE [censored] OPINIONS. I love the car, do not like the interior. You think an ES 300 is a Camry. Cool, that is your opinion. No big deal b/c a GROWN *** MAN doesn't CARE what you think.

1 slip at Clublexus, c-ya bub.

Old 05-22-2004, 11:17 AM

I dont understand why you troll around in every freakin car forum on the internet and rip the car that forum is dedicated too? Why are you here? At ACL, ATL? You dont own these cars and from your posts, wont. Go away Uber -Troll.

Old 05-22-2004, 01:01 PM
Premier Member

Wow, a threat because you have power at clublexus to ban him from there if he slips one time. I would personally report that post to the owner of that SITE. Abusing power is a big no no.

I have seen alot of your posts SickLex, and you do come around being a *** and alot of other forums DO NOT LIKE YOU.

He doesn't think the ES300 is a Camry, because IT IS a camry. Just like the Maxima was a I30.

2004 Infiniti G35S, 6MT, Premium, Sport, DP
Mods: JDM Clears, 20% tint, Z-tube, K&N Drop In
Track: 14.32 at 97.6 mph 2.196 60ft (1900 miles bone stock, with bogging)

Old 05-22-2004, 02:31 PM

First of all i think Aznteazer is the biggest idiot here, it's people like you who help trolls live. You go around forums and when you see someone on ANOTHER forum bashing a G35 you come back and report, why?

Who cares what other enthusiasts of another TOTALLY differenet kind of car has to say about the G, as long as you love the way it looks, drives and feels, THAT"S ALL THAT FREAKN MATTERS.

Mod please close this thread, because this is useless and it'll just start an unneccessary troll war. AKA Aznteazer VS 1SICKsomething

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: always defending G35s on clublexus