G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Warning dont do businese with HI-TECH G

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 09:07 AM
Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by wuchen1
no i dont think he saw this thread yet i the pm i post was around like 9pm my time so i dont think he see this just yet but i would like love to hear what he have to say to the public

Old 10-13-2008, 09:07 AM
Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts
LMAO!!! way to set things str8. I know a few ppl who've dealt with yo Hi-Tech, and heard nothin bad. OP, you need spellcheck bro damn lol.. I lose my breath tryina read ur posts without readin out loud.

Old 10-13-2008, 09:26 AM
I am now scanning PayPal Page to show money sent.

Old 10-13-2008, 09:29 AM
Yeah I had a few issues with PayPal through screw up on their part but I refuse to let someone badmouth me. I stayed in contact with him and yes I may have gotten a little busy between work and play but lets be serious 200.00....I have spent thousands without problems so why would I cry about paying someone 200.00 especially someone who did me a favor.

Old 10-13-2008, 09:32 AM
So Wuchen has his money hopefully he will retract his negative statements because I am not a shady person . Things may take some time but they do get resolved. I am not on here to bash anyone or call them out of character but when you start calling people out of their name in some cases you are asking for trouble I have done numerous transactions here on this site and have a very high post count so I am not going to let something as little as 200.00 fukk up my reputation on a site that has encouraged me and many of my friends to be where they are today.

Last edited by Hi-TechG35; 10-13-2008 at 09:38 AM.
Old 10-13-2008, 09:37 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hi-Tech_G
Yeah I had a few issues with PayPal through screw up on their part but I refuse to let someone badmouth me. I stayed in contact with him and yes I may have gotten a little busy between work and play but lets be serious 200.00....I have spent thousands without problems so why would I cry about paying someone 200.00 especially someone who did me a favor.
so let me get this straigh u have time to show off your g and hang out play with your friends ,but u dont have time to pay the people who u owe it too how about this u send me proof of everything u say above and i will delete this and apologize for every i say last night ,what make u think i care about two hundred after i spend ton of money on my car already .. Ask julian from Mrc

Old 10-13-2008, 09:39 AM
So Wuchen has his money hopefully he will retract his negative statements because I am not a shady person. Things may take some time but they do get resolved.
huh what money ? i just check my paypal i didnt have a pennie thats coming from u .

Old 10-13-2008, 09:45 AM
Like I said I dont owe anyone ****. You can spend all the money you want on your ride. I mean if you dont care about the 200.00 that sits unclaimed as we speak right now, then fine I can glady again cancell the payment and use the money for my "slow G35".
I dont show off ****. My car is a daily driver so if you see it you see it, if you dont you dont. I don't need to confirm how much money you have spent on your ride....nor do I care. You can spend as much as you want it's your car.
Bottom line is you are trying to judge a book by its cover and you dont know me from a hole in the wall. I can go down a list of forum members that have dealt with me and they will tell you "I deliver".

so let me get this straigh u have time to show off your g and hang out play with your friends ,but u dont have time to pay the people who u owe it too how about this u send me proof of everything u say above and i will delete this and apologize for every i say last night ,what make u think i care about two hundred after i spend ton of money on my car already .. Ask julian from Mrc

Old 10-13-2008, 09:46 AM
Spell check my friend and as you provided me your PayPal address is nismopathfiner1@aol.com

huh what money ? i just check my paypal i didnt have a pennie thats coming from u .

Old 10-13-2008, 09:49 AM
Re: payment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Western Union just sent a money order out to me to refund the 200.00 I will Paypal you whats your PayPal address again?

Quote:
Quote:
Money order has not been cashed. I was told to give it another week which will be on Friday and if not they will refund it to me and I will be able to just PayPal it to you.

Quote:
dude u wanna tell me whats going on with the money ?

its been another week now so can u paypal me the money

nismopathfiner1@aol.com

Old 10-13-2008, 09:51 AM
Well lets get a few things clear hear. First off I am not going to bash your thread I advised you had some issues clearing up my PayPal account. Money order was sent to you and never recieved and if you would like the tracking information I will gladly post all the information on this thread.

Secondly lets not go into the racial/discrimintive private messages you sent me talking about "if I had the chance I would've robbed you"
Why because I'm minority. Youre a real tough guy over the internet but I will advise you words like that will get the **** smacked out of you in public.

You are a very ignorant person and I have tried to get this matter resolved with you for sometime. Then you go and talk ten yards of BS. Not to mention you forgot to tell them how I paypaled you and the money went unclaimed after a nasty message. Im not gonna argue with you my credibilty says it all in my I-Trader Rating. So if you have anything more to say to me instead showing your ignorance PM me B!TCH!
WTF was i being racial/discrimintive does being too nice count as racial to you ,why the *** would i let u take my sh!it in the first place you fool .damn u sound like u wanna fight me and beat me to death , so u think i send u nasty message i was just simply stating the fact if u want u can copy and paste and let the people know about what i say in the inbox . Im not going to talk smack to u in the pm anymore and yes i might be tough guy over the internet but dont forget u are tough guy inside that PMBOX of yours........

Old 10-13-2008, 09:51 AM
Account history: All account activity Payments sent Payments received

Recent activity - Last updated 10/10/2008 08:10 PDT Show

File Type To/From Name/Email/Phone Date Status Details Action Amount ($) Fee
Payment To nismopathfiner1@aol.com Oct. 13, 2008 Unclaimed Details -$200.00 USD

Old 10-13-2008, 09:57 AM
i will print scan and post my statement on paypal account from july to october to just once again proof that u are still lying

Old 10-13-2008, 09:59 AM
Whats funny about this whole situation is you are sitting here trying to stir up a hornets nest with me and you still have UNCLAIMED MONEY sitting in PayPal.

Now to answer your question(s) No I dont want to beat the **** out of you or fight with you, but I will not tolerate someone comming out of there mouth sideways, I don't care who you are, where your from, or who you know.

Now to copy in paste what tripped me off to respond to you the way I did

im not dealing with none of your B.S anymore your payday was few 2-3 month ago, i know there was a chance for u to rob me in the first place i figure i would trust u since u bough the suspension from me i though u were honest i will make a thread about what went down with our deal screw the 200 like i say u can have, im through with u

But yet you still have unclaimed money in your paypal account (which I am still trying to figure out how to post a copy of)

WTF was i being racial/discrimintive does being too nice count as racial to you ,why the *** would i let u take my sh!it in the first place you fool .damn u sound like u wanna fight me and beat me to death , so u think i send u nasty message i was just simply stating the fact if u want u can copy and paste and let the people know about what i say in the inbox . Im not going to talk smack to u in the pm anymore and yes i might be tough guy over the internet but dont forget u are tough guy inside that PMBOX of yours........

Old 10-13-2008, 10:00 AM
ehhh could it possible be nismopathfinDer@aol.com??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Warning dont do businese with HI-TECH G