G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

2007 g35 6mt HELP PLEASE i just bought it

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2008, 12:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
yeah cruthfield is great.... ok so i gotta go get an ipod....that def compatible with my 07 premium package...lol which button is??? im overwhelmed tonight

Old 12-09-2008, 12:26 AM
Received 535 Likes on 296 Posts
which button? well ull have to get the ipod hookup for it ALSO lol

Old 12-09-2008, 12:28 AM
ugh ok about how much is that.....???

and again thanks for the help it sucks being a newbie and tonight is my first night with my car...i appreciate all the help

Old 12-09-2008, 12:33 AM
ah dude i forgot, honestly i havent researched it ThAT much, but i do know there r 2 versions, one that connects strait into ur head unit and one that connects to the wires that r already prewired in the trunk lid(easier) dont know on the prices and the names.. check out this thread for more

https://g35driver.com/forums/audio-v...lectronics-20/

and iss koo man, at least ur not like the OTHER people who r new with their cars

Old 12-09-2008, 12:49 AM
are other new people a@@holes in the forum?s...or just ignorant and think they know everything?

Old 12-09-2008, 01:01 AM
the difference between you and most other new people to the forum is that, you didnt take hard advice up the *** and started making a fuss about it, you showed a sense of ..i ono i forgot the word, but eh im glad to help u out,

Old 12-09-2008, 06:24 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dillers where are u located at in jersey? im from Pa actually about a half hour outside philly. How are you lucking your new G? any ideas on what your first mod is going to be cuz i cant figure out what mine is gonna be lol

Old 12-09-2008, 08:56 PM
Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts
Originally Posted by keff108
Dillers where are u located at in jersey? im from Pa actually about a half hour outside philly. How are you lucking your new G? any ideas on what your first mod is going to be cuz i cant figure out what mine is gonna be lol
Where you at in PA bro? Im in Bethlehem, like 45 min outside of Philly. Don't have my G35 yet though BTW a couple posts back Diller said he was from like Berks by NYC or something, so I'm guessing pretty far.

Old 12-09-2008, 09:38 PM
im from bergen county....yeah, its the suburbs about 10 minutes outside of Manhattan in North eastern NJ... right by the garden state plaza mall

and bethlehem, i know that place i think...i think i used to go there as a kid around christmas time for something...lolol isnt sesame place there lol???

do you guys know anyone else from NJ?

my fist mod??? prob a wireless radar detector lol....mine is great, but the wire coiled up looks like crap and interferes with my stick drivin...

and i LOVE my new G...last night i didnt even go to sleep, i just stayed up all night...i was soooo f'in excited i was just lookin out my window and starin at my G...sad but true

Old 12-09-2008, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by DillersG
im from bergen county....yeah, its the suburbs about 10 minutes outside of Manhattan in North eastern NJ... right by the garden state plaza mall

and bethlehem, i know that place i think...i think i used to go there as a kid around christmas time for something...lolol isnt sesame place there lol???

do you guys know anyone else from NJ?

my fist mod??? prob a wireless radar detector lol....mine is great, but the wire coiled up looks like crap and interferes with my stick drivin...

and i LOVE my new G...last night i didnt even go to sleep, i just stayed up all night...i was soooo f'in excited i was just lookin out my window and starin at my G...sad but true
You just stared at it instead of driving it?

Lol and idk what seasme place is. It got some fame in like 2006 or something when it turned out my middle school principal got busted for being a meth dealer... lol. We also have Musikfest here if you know what that is.

BTW since your so close to NYC, check out G35nyc.com good forums, if you ever need anything local in NYC for cheap, they know good places to get it detailed, serviced, you name it. Also it makes it pretty easy to pick up lightly used mods locally for cheap.

Old 12-09-2008, 09:53 PM
lol...you should see the roster from my high school....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramapo_High_School (its the one in NJ)

check da alumni list....everything from throwin babbies in dumpsters to dan karaty, who danced with Brittney spears on the VMA's.....

and we dominate just about every sport, from rich kid tennis to football and basketball...we run this ****...

anyway....yeah i drove till about midnight, and then i thought i would come home and go to sleep i work in at 8am in an office...but i just couldnt fall asleep...

and yeah, i saw g35nyc......good lookin out though! thanks...

and good call about the lightly used mods...prob in the spring i will start lookin into performance mods, not stuff like tint, radar detector, and better sound system...which is what im kinda lookin out now

Old 12-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by Darkstar752
Where you at in PA bro? Im in Bethlehem, like 45 min outside of Philly. Don't have my G35 yet though BTW a couple posts back Diller said he was from like Berks by NYC or something, so I'm guessing pretty far.
I live in Newtown Square PA im like 10 minutes away from King of Pussia.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:17 AM
Ha well hopefully I'll have my coupe by June. BTW, I'm gonna be starting my own detailing company next summer so if you guys feel like driving I can hook you up. When I get it I'll probably be showing up at some meets in NYC and Philly if I have the time so maybe I'll cya guys there.

Diller are you by Avalon(It's by Wildwood), NJ at all? I got a summer house down there on the beach... I think it's pretty far away from you though I'm bad with directions haha.

Old 12-10-2008, 12:33 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts
You need to relax and take a deep breath.

Research all the mods and learn about the.

See what they do and what can you get out of them or you'll end up buying bunch of **** that you'll never use.

Be patient and as it was mentioned already Do it right.

There are plenty helpful information here and you could always ask if you cant find what you looking for.

Welcome to the forum and Good luck moding the car.

Old 12-10-2008, 11:01 AM
Originally Posted by Darkstar752
Ha well hopefully I'll have my coupe by June. BTW, I'm gonna be starting my own detailing company next summer so if you guys feel like driving I can hook you up. When I get it I'll probably be showing up at some meets in NYC and Philly if I have the time so maybe I'll cya guys there.

Diller are you by Avalon(It's by Wildwood), NJ at all? I got a summer house down there on the beach... I think it's pretty far away from you though I'm bad with directions haha.
My buddy has a house in Avalon on like 51st and the bay I think im sure ill be down this summer prob on like weekends and stuff. Maybe ill try to look you up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 g35 6mt HELP PLEASE i just bought it