G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

How many of you think you deserve your car?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-17-2008 | 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by nghiars
wow... you can be my wife... you prob def know how to work it!
Ah, you have NO IDEA! lol, I must be good enough to buy a G with my street money huh? LMAO, naw really I have a car note....but my daily sales reports, from the corner of course, state that I can pay it off if I keep working it in about..................5 years?!?!?!

LMAO! You boys better watch the hell out. I'm FEISY tonight, I may just highjack this thread, since it's reeeeeediculous enough not to need to stay with the original topic anyway.

I would love to be your wife, or mistress, or bootie call or whatever, but 1st things 1st, how much you paying?? I gat a car note and all ya know!

PS, my car doesn't deserve me. I make love to it everynight, then cuddle and even bring it a fresh cup of.....oil?? And a towel to clean itself up afterwards. And believe me, when I get the lovin on, it's good. So I think this is a rhetorical question.

Old 12-17-2008 | 12:19 AM
Damn I crack myself up! PS, I'm starting a new thread. It's going to be called How many of you think you deserve to be a member of this forum?. Actually it is only directed at the OP.

Sorry OP, you caught me on a RANDY night. Hate it for ya!

Old 12-17-2008 | 12:27 AM
-MN G Crew-
Staff Alumni
Premier Member
No, i didnt deserve it. But it was sure a damn nice gift from the 'rents...

Im making a payment though. $234 a month. Should be paid off by next summer.

Old 12-17-2008 | 12:31 AM
JANIK!!! I missed you. I need your address for your prize, lol.
PS, are you talking about the 08 or 05? Wait,nvmd, I already know the answer to that.
So BFFE, what's up?
Sorry, you've never seen me so RANDY huh? Shouldn't be a shocker tho. I'm a little nutso sometimes.

Old 12-17-2008 | 12:46 AM
I deserve mine. I worked my a$$ off in school, and got a full scholarship. the g was my grad present.

Old 12-17-2008 | 12:48 AM
-MN G Crew-
Staff Alumni
Premier Member
Originally Posted by AJaxx80
JANIK!!! I missed you. I need your address for your prize, lol.
PS, are you talking about the 08 or 05? Wait,nvmd, I already know the answer to that.
So BFFE, what's up?
Sorry, you've never seen me so RANDY huh? Shouldn't be a shocker tho. I'm a little nutso sometimes.
lol its all good. Get AIM and im me some time.

And dont worry, i get nutso some times as well

And def 05! The 08 was boring me so much i started driving the truck. Well that and the tires suck so much on the 08 that it wouldnt stop or turn in all the snow we were getting

I like my 05 and want to drive it.

Old 12-17-2008 | 03:40 AM
I bust my *** at work.. and I def put in a **** load of hours... Needless to say... I F-ING deserve my baby..

DO YOU DESERVE YOUR G??

Old 12-17-2008 | 09:35 AM
i dont deserve my G...it humbles me every time i start the engine...every time....but I drive it with an extraordinary amount of Swag, so it seems like i deserve it...

my car (bought a week ago) honestly makes me work harder at work...ive had two honda accord coupes over my 20s....im 30 now.....one was an 01 coupe loaded and the other was a 04 coupe loaded 6mt.....

driving a rear wheel drive car is amazing!!!

Old 12-17-2008 | 09:48 AM
^ which one do you like more now? G or Accord?

Old 12-17-2008 | 02:39 PM
Originally Posted by AJaxx80
Ah, you have NO IDEA! lol, I must be good enough to buy a G with my street money huh? LMAO, naw really I have a car note....but my daily sales reports, from the corner of course, state that I can pay it off if I keep working it in about..................5 years?!?!?!

LMAO! You boys better watch the hell out. I'm FEISY tonight, I may just highjack this thread, since it's reeeeeediculous enough not to need to stay with the original topic anyway.

I would love to be your wife, or mistress, or bootie call or whatever, but 1st things 1st, how much you paying?? I gat a car note and all ya know!

PS, my car doesn't deserve me. I make love to it everynight, then cuddle and even bring it a fresh cup of.....oil?? And a towel to clean itself up afterwards. And believe me, when I get the lovin on, it's good. So I think this is a rhetorical question.

I guess it can never happen... I dont pay for that kind of shiet! But once a woman has earned my heart and *cough cough* they win my wallet LOL

Old 12-18-2008 | 01:36 PM
it is what it is....

Old 12-18-2008 | 03:16 PM
I deserve my car because i graduated highschool.....

JOKE!

but im sure that answer is in here somewhere...

I deserve every bit of mine....worked my *** off.

Old 12-18-2008 | 03:36 PM
Im working hard and deserve the things I work hard for, so my answer is yes. Im pretty sure everyone's answer is the same.

Old 12-18-2008 | 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by nghiars
I guess it can never happen... I dont pay for that kind of shiet! But once a woman has earned my heart and *cough cough* they win my wallet LOL
Eh, i was just kidding anyway. I don't ever go after a guy for , I believe firmly in having my own. Matter of fact hubby and I have separate accounts even tho we are on each others. Just cause we keep our records differently and would screw each other up, lol. But we split bills and income tax returns, LMAO!!!

I would be broke if I tried to get paid for it=I would feel like a prostitute if someone tried to offer me $ for my....well you know, even if it is THAT GOOD Actually that would technically make me a prostitute right?

NO WAY!!! I enjoy it too much to turn it into a freaking JOB!

Old 12-18-2008 | 03:47 PM
Still Standing By The Car Doesn't Deserve The Owner - See Previous Post. Hahahaha

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: How many of you think you deserve your car?