G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

pics of my car after a GPS theft :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2009, 08:02 AM
Administrator
Received 75 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by iamakimmer
You guys are not gonna ****ing believe this. Now my car got broken into again after 1 month...no gps/wires in sight. Pictures soon...
WTF what they broke this time?

You really need a aftermarket alarm

Old 03-10-2009, 08:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
talk about bad luck...

Old 03-10-2009, 08:28 AM
This time they made a mess...it looks like they threw crap in my car and rummaged for everything since everything was hidden. I leave my GPS in the cubby hole and the wires in the center console (just like the cops told me the last time) and it got stolen again. They took my change but left the pennies. I'm not allowed to go look in it yet because the investigators want to take prints.

My friends car next to me was also broken into but they broke the window and took the XM satellite receiver and his GPS. The cops found the XM receiver up the street.

Here's some pics

Last edited by iamakimmer; 03-10-2009 at 08:57 AM.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:30 AM
I walk up the block and theres like a few other people waiting for cops. They even went into the driveway. The cops just told me theres a 6000 stereo system just stolen out of a beemer that was in his driveway

Old 03-10-2009, 08:47 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
no pics ^^

Old 03-10-2009, 09:15 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
They broke in a second time and threw up?, And the first time they broke in, they left a hamburger bun on your seat?, Lmao, Damn, these criminals doing these things drunk. Sorry to hear about all this bro. This sounds like someone local, who knows what you got. Why else would they break in...

Old 03-13-2009, 07:59 PM
You must live near Bloomfield like me...The other day I was in my work truck, not my G, anyway go into Dunkin Donuts for some coffee, come out and they smashed my window and took my work GPS. In the middle of the parking lot at like noon. WTF is going on, I am sure glass companies love the portable GPS's. I hear they use spark plugs and smash the window in the lower corner and they just crumble, barely making a sound.

Old 03-13-2009, 08:07 PM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
That window smashing method is true. Cars need heavier safety class in the sides.

Maybe time to invest in a nice sensitive care alarm. The door method is brutal, I would love to catch one of these guys in my car. I'd run up and lock stock two smokin' barrels his head in the door.

Old 03-13-2009, 08:11 PM
Staff ALUMNI
Received 45 Likes on 35 Posts
Geez! I'm sorry this happened to you again.

Times are tough and crime's rising. Make sure that you guys protect your belongings especially in those questionable places.

One of my good friend's car got broken into and the only thing stolen was an empty water bottle! WTH?

Just remove everything out of your car, including the trunk. I don't know how, but somehow, thieves can sniff out if you have anything locked up in your trunk. And be safe out there too when you're on the road. Lock your doors. One of my neighbors was carjacked while him and his family were waiting at a light. The thieves almost took off with their kids in the car. But my neighbors were able to unbuckle their kids in time.

Old 03-13-2009, 08:53 PM
this is crazy...estimate to repair my door and a couple screwdriver scratches on my other door came out to 2200. Just got another call from the bodyshop, they need another 700 dollars to fix something else. At least my insurance is paying for most of this.

Oh...the silver lining is that my fiance and i are looking to buy a house and now she understands that I will not move into a house without a garage

Old 03-14-2009, 03:19 AM
damn hope things go well with the fix, sure karma will catch up to them ******,

makes you wonder with these portable gps, now they know where you live and everything wonder if these thieves steals these gps to find your house or friends house to see if they can also break into your house,but yea i guess lesson learn, not to have things in the line of sight that can lead back to you where you live especially.

makes you think different with buyin a portable gps now, cheaper to just get straight from factory makes it more difficult for them to take.

Old 03-14-2009, 03:33 AM
juy
wow, that really sucks. 2 times within a month from each other, whoever broke into your car has been scoping you and your contents. sorry to say, but they knew exactly what to take, when to take it, and how to do it quickly.

Old 03-14-2009, 03:47 AM
so sorry for you guys.....

Old 03-14-2009, 06:43 AM
Originally Posted by iamakimmer
this is crazy...estimate to repair my door and a couple screwdriver scratches on my other door came out to 2200. Just got another call from the bodyshop, they need another 700 dollars to fix something else. At least my insurance is paying for most of this.

Oh...the silver lining is that my fiance and i are looking to buy a house and now she understands that I will not move into a house without a garage
Verry sorry about this! I have never had my car(s) fvcked with in Maine.

But a window and GPS is a small price to pay to get e garage

Old 03-14-2009, 10:02 AM
Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts
dam thats just bad luck bro...hope those FACKERS get theirs

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: pics of my car after a GPS theft :(