G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

level of service - Crossroads Infiniti Raleigh

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-16-2009, 11:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
level of service - Crossroads Infiniti Raleigh

Hey guys,

I took my car in for some warranty work last week (seat rip and frozen hood hinge) and was somewhat disappointed in the work that was done. As this is the first time I've had warranty work done, I'm not sure what to expect. They got the hood hinge repaired fine (though they just applied the touch up paint where the paint rubbed off directly over the rust), but the driver's seat they had to order a part. So they let me pick up the car and they are going to reschedule the seat repair when the part comes in.

However, I noticed the seat felt a little funny when I got in the car and heard a click. I didn't think too much about, but I checked it out this weekend, and there are apparently some parts missing or loose in the driver's seat as you can just kind of rock it back and forth. This seems like a safety issue to me, and I'm driving my spare car for now.

They also washed my car, which is a nice touch. However, it's kind of subjective, but I definitely think the finish is a lot more 'swirley' than it was before, like it was washed with brillo pad.

Am I being too picky??