G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2004, 09:23 PM
DJM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, after alot of research and gathering info from this site I finally went in today and closed the deal. I got a 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT with Prem., Splash, Trunk mat in Diamond Graphite with Graphite interior. I dont actually have it yet. Its in the port and will be delivered to the dealership within a week. So, I'll be the first customer to drive it!! I got it from Riverside Infiniti, CA through Tim, Internet Manager. Cool guy and did not BS at all. I cant wait and I have to say that this week will be very very long if I dont get it till next weekend. I will post pics as soon as I get it. Thanks to everyone on here!!!!!

Darren

Old 07-23-2004, 10:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Darren!! Great choice. You'll be in LOVE!!! (he-he)

04, DG coupe, Graphite, 5AT, Premium, Wheel & Tire, Splash Guards, Alum Pedals, 20/35% Tint, Exact Mats, Clear Corners

Old 07-23-2004, 11:22 PM
G'z 6MT

Congrats on you "G" Great choice.

| 04 Twilight Blue/Graphite 6MT | Aero w/ Spoiler | Pop Charger | Cornell Custom Rims | Falken Tires | Front-245/40/18 , Rear-275/40/18 |
GNATION

Old 07-24-2004, 12:56 AM

Congrats....you'll enjoy the DG with Graphite interior...i know i am! have fun.

Old 07-24-2004, 01:39 AM

Congrats! Here's the next part in sequence. Dump the wife/girlfriend, because the G will now take center stage! [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img] Sorry, but it's a G owners new way of life, and nothing else matters. J/K! [img]/w3timages/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

2003-G35C-5AT Laser Red/Black/Prem/XM/Tint/Chrome 17's/Black Badged

Old 07-24-2004, 03:59 AM

how sweet it is to be a new G owner...congrats and lots of luck with cleaning it...[img]/w3timages/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

03 coupe 5AT DG/G premium,performance,
AVIC N1, Volk GT-7

307937-beerchug.gif

Old 07-24-2004, 10:07 AM

Congrats!
Yes, it's going to suck for you next week having to wait for the G to arrive. But it'll be well worth it.

<font color=purple>2004 G35 Coupe Diamond Graphite/Graphite 5AT</font color=purple>
Premium, Nav., 18" Wheels, Z-Xtreme Hyper Grounding Cables,
K&N filter, Clear Corners, 350Z Aluminum Pedals,
Sony Ericsson HCB-30

Old 07-28-2004, 02:17 PM
DJM

I just got a call from the dealership and my car is in!!!!! Arrived today and I will be picking it up after work this evening. I plan on doing a thorough inspection, in and out. I will bring my flashlight. This car is straight off the boat. Never test driven by a customer. I can't wait. Pics to come later.

Old 07-28-2004, 02:24 PM
G (enie) FUNK ERA

Excellent color combo.
Enjoy your new love. Don't forget to pamper her...[img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]
She deserves it...

My G-enie

Old 07-28-2004, 03:32 PM

CONGRATS DJM! You did the right thing...you won't regret it! Make sure you attend our meetings.
WELCOME ABOARD new G35 owner :-D

2003 G35C Premium Brilliant Silver/Willow Leather
Tein S-Tech Springs * Nissan clear corners
K & N drop-in filter * Bose audio system
Navi * Delphi XM Radio

Old 07-28-2004, 04:35 PM

DJM,
When I took delivery of my car, there was an inspection card in the glove box from a factory engineer and listed the mileage as 8. Please let me know if you got the same sort of factory/inspection card when you take delivery. When I drove her off the dealer lot it had 12 miles on the dash. Makes me wonder where those extra 4 miles came from. But the great thing was that the car was almost completely wrapped in the protective white plastic sheeting used during transport and I got to take it off myself. I did not want the dealer to do it and prep/wash it as they normally do. I asked them to hand over the keys and went in to do the paperwork. I was bummed that they installed a front license plate which required my bumper to be drilled. But at least the holes were perfectly round, not like a 350z which I saw getting a 3m clear bra installed and had the holes literally hand drilled in by screws. I plan to get some of those bumper plugs to fill in the holes. I also recommend that you get a 3m clear ba as soon as possible. I got mine installed from Envisage(sp) in Torrance, CA. Well worth the investment since I got a few nicks in my bumper in my first 3 weeks of ownership. Since installed I have absolutely no nicks in my bumper and hood. I also had the headlights and mirrors done as well. If you are going to get the hood done make sure you get the install which covers the exposed edges of your hood as well. I hope you enjoy your new ride!

Old 07-28-2004, 05:05 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

congrats Darren. how much did you pay? MSRP? the dealers in the SF bay area charge MSRP for 6MTs. I wonder if a trip to LA would be worth it.

-------------------------------------------
Gonna order a 2005 DG 6MT Coupe soon!

Old 07-29-2004, 04:32 PM
DJM

I was able to haggle them down by $1000 off MSRP. I thought it was a good deal and the 3.9% for 60 mos. wasn't too bad either. I just asked a bunch of Internet Sales Managers from local dealers to give me quotes, went in to my dealer and said hey, can you beat or match these. They matched the lowest but gave me a better interest rate.
But, I love the car. Huge grin everytime I drive it. I also got the Invisible shield aka. Clearbra for the front bumper, hood, fenders, headlights, door handles and some part by the trunk for $500 more. Sounded ok and worked it into the financing and the guy is coming to my house to install. So, I am happy. I just want work to be over so I can go drive some more!!!!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.