G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Seats stop working IMPORTANT!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2004, 03:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey, so I went clubbin with some friends yesterday, and my buddy Drew and his girlfriend were getting into the backseat. Usually when I pull the lever, the back seat mechanically goes forward. Well, It wasnt going forward, and I was like hmm... Thats strange. So I had to press the button mechanically. Then when we were getting back into the backseat after the night was over at around 3 am, it happened again. It wouldnt go up automatically, so I had to hold down the button again. Well to make a long story short, Its just not working at all, even throughout the day today. Is it some kinda button I pressed, or is there actually something wrong with the motor in the seat. Thanks guys! Also, how do you set our coupes on cruise control, say at like 80 on the highway. Or does it even have cruise control?

Hey, so I went clubbin with some friends yesterday, and my buddy Drew and his girlfriend were getting into the backseat. Usually when I pull the lever, the back seat mechanically goes forward. Well, It wasnt going forward, and I was like hmm... Thats strange. So I had to press the button mechanically. Then when we were getting back into the backseat after the night was over at around 3 am, it happened again. It wouldnt go up automatically, so I had to hold down the button again. Well to make a long story short, Its just not working at all, even throughout the day today. Is it some kinda button I pressed, or is there actually something wrong with the motor in the seat. Thanks guys! Also, how do you set our coupes on cruise control, say at like 80 on the highway. Or does it even have cruise control?

Old 07-24-2004, 03:22 PM
Re: Seats stop working IMPORTANT!!!

I have the same problem....just bring it to the dealer and they'll fix it for u

Old 07-24-2004, 03:25 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i know that the seat wont move up if the door is closed...

cruise control, yes. first you turn it on by hitting "ON-OFF". then you go the desired speed and hit "SET"... all the controls are on the steering wheel, right side. "CANCEL" will tentatively pause it, then "RES" (resume) will make it go back up / down to the set speed. while in cruise control, you can manually increase or decrease speed without pressing the gas by hitting "ACCEL" or "COAST", respectively...

04 / BO / G / aero / splash / prem / perf / cc / 22%tint
z-tube / k&n drop-in / Eclipse AVN / side-blinker mod

Old 07-24-2004, 05:36 PM

Why is this IMPORTANT? take the car to Infiniti and have it checked out....

Old 07-26-2004, 12:44 AM

guys i need help!!!!

guys i need help!!!!

guys i need help!!!!

guys i need help!!!!

guys i need help!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Seats stop working IMPORTANT!!!