Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 02:12 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
360Forged//ForgedDistributing

360 Forged / / Forged DST

Hey guys,

Alain here with one final thread regarding 360 forged. I'll make this simple and brief as there is not a whole lot to explain. it has now been a couple months from my first post announcing forged distributing's involvement with the company. Since then we have gone major restructuring of operations and personnel. for starters Jordan and partial members of 360's sales team are no longer part of the organization. We have employed additional staff and increased hours of operation to accommodate a larger amount of production. We have also implemented several quality control procedures to insure customer satisfaction.

Although I think it's fair to say all recurring complaints are prior my control of 360 forged, it's no secret 360 had major production issues. With out obligation forged distributing has put forth an enormous amount of money and effort into fixing a problem we did not create. We have diligently worked through a 160 set back order, we have filled orders that were previously abandoned by 360 forged and we continue to honor resolution to anyone that has any pending issues with 360 forged. At this point I can only ask that for those of you who do not feel we are not capable of supplying a superior product in a timely manner, please disregard our continued effort to make our services available to those who do. I do not want to continue having to defend our position as to why we've assumed 360 forged. Bottom line is that if it were not for forged distributing, many of you would still be wondering if and when you'd be receiving your wheels.

With this said, we apologize for any inconvenience 360 forged has caused the forum community and greatly aprecciate all member's patience through it's time of difficulty. We have addressed all known issues and are determined to reestablish the reputation 360 forged was created upon. We are now the only source of manufacturing 360 forged brand products and will maintain the upmost level of quality, craftsmanship and unique styling our customers deserve. We are eager to continue building relationships with our supporters and remain a key player within the 3-piece wheel industry. Please pm us with any questions or concerns. Thanks, Alain

Old 07-27-2009, 02:16 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks for clearing things up Alain. Good to hear you guys got all the issues taken care of, even if they weren't yours to begin with. Shows great business ethic on your part.

Guys I can vouch for Alain - Straight up dude who gets stuff handled right the first time.

I love my Modular Concept Wheels

Old 07-27-2009, 02:20 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
Amazing guy and amazing wheels. I know several 360 Forged owners personally and only speak the best of the wheel and service.

One day I hope to have a set of Concaves on my G37

Old 07-28-2009, 01:27 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks again guys.......Concaves coming soon

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.