G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

just got it

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2003, 11:13 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just got it

I am new to the forum..been checking it out for a while though...
heres my story....
was in the dallas area about a year ago when the G35 4dr just came out...stopped at the dealership (Sewell) and my better half loved the car...Knowing that the new Z was not practical for us....I figured the G35 would do...The salesman (Stanley Bulluck) mentioned the coupe....I went home and found it on the internet....been waiting ever since....
Long story short..I passed one up back in Nov. thinking I could get a better deal later...mistake
I finally ordered one about a month ago (BS graphite intr 5AT tire and wheel and premium package) was given a June delivery date.......got a call last week and was offered a DG with the same options...wasnt sure about the color until I read some posts on this sight...
Picked up the car last night and its great...
My car was produced in Feb....are there any changes before or after that production run....
I remember reading about the window smudging...is there a fix....
thanks for any info

Old 04-01-2003, 11:26 AM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Re: just got it

Congrats on the new ride. I'm partial to D/G too [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]
The smudge on the window thing will go away after a while or you'll have to have the dealer take the door panel off to clean the felt pad that has grease on it. Post some pics in our Rides section bro, and welcome to our forum. Good luck.

<font color=red>GSM</font color=red>

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.