G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

iphone integration kit question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 10:21 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iphone integration kit question

Hey guys,

I know this sounds like a repetitive post, but I've been searching the forums and haven't been able to figure things out. I'm looking for a kit to hook my iphone 3g up to play music in my 07 coupe, and I'm having a hard time with it. I heard great things about the peripheral audio kit, but it apparently doesnt work with a Nav system, which my car has.

Anyone got any personal know-how with a 3g iphone and any of the kits (Nissan factory, peripheral, USA-spec) working with a car like mine? I can't find ANYONE outside the forums who has any real idea, and its hard finding my exact situation (07 coupe, bluetooth/nav system, iphone 3g) to ensure compatibility-- all i really wanna do is be able to continue to use the bluetooth and phone features while being able to control the music from the phone itself.

any help would be GREATLY appreciated

thanks, you guys are awesome!

Old 09-09-2009, 11:02 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
USA Spec with the proper cable is what I have. I first got it, selected the iPhone cable, which was a "free upgrade". Installed it only to have a horrible hiss coming from the radio, even with the car off. Called support, they sent me a new cable, which still hisses now and then, but a lot less loudly.

Edit, on a side note, for mounting, don't get the Arkon Vent mount, our vents suck at holding up that kind of weight.

Old 09-23-2009, 04:30 AM
Received 38 Likes on 35 Posts
Don't know which one I have but it works perfect and charges my phone also. I have a eclipse in dash tv. I got my through sound waves in Memphis tn if u wanna call them and check which one I have.

Old 09-23-2009, 11:31 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by thesoybomber
Hey guys,

I know this sounds like a repetitive post, but I've been searching the forums and haven't been able to figure things out. I'm looking for a kit to hook my iphone 3g up to play music in my 07 coupe, and I'm having a hard time with it. I heard great things about the peripheral audio kit, but it apparently doesnt work with a Nav system, which my car has.

Anyone got any personal know-how with a 3g iphone and any of the kits (Nissan factory, peripheral, USA-spec) working with a car like mine? I can't find ANYONE outside the forums who has any real idea, and its hard finding my exact situation (07 coupe, bluetooth/nav system, iphone 3g) to ensure compatibility-- all i really wanna do is be able to continue to use the bluetooth and phone features while being able to control the music from the phone itself.

any help would be GREATLY appreciated

thanks, you guys are awesome!
if you didnt find anything , then your not searching hard enough.

search "ipod" itll come up

Old 09-23-2009, 04:17 PM
Received 264 Likes on 147 Posts
I bought the PAC AAI-NIS2 unit for my car. Same as yours: 07 coupe, Bluetooth, nav, with my iPhone 3G. I used this very helpful guide for the install http://myg35mods.com/tutorials/ipod/index.html. I use it everyday just fine, good luck!