Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 06:04 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by TofuProductions
eh and EH.
like engine bay that's about it
and the building's doors.
really? i am tired of people like this...that dont apperciate the work that goes into these cars...

really you just going to say eh about it? i am sorry but i dont see where you can just leave a comment like that.

Old 03-27-2010, 08:50 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
I don't understand this response^^ Are you telling him what he should like and what he shouldn't? He never said he didn't appreciate the work, just that he was underwhelmed with the results. People's opinions are vastly different and he just expressed his. He didn't hate on the car ie. saying things like "it looks like ****" or "fvcking rice". He simply expressed his opinion of what he liked and what he didn't. If it's 'eh' to him what do you care? Are you so insecure that you have to have validation from everyone on this board that you and your girl have built an awesome (in your mind) ride?

Accept both the praise and indifference you have received here and grow up a little. Celebrate the fact that all people are different, it makes life more fun.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:11 AM
Received 84 Likes on 77 Posts
You win some you lose some, this forum has way too many different taste and youre more likely to hear **** than you do praise...

Old 03-27-2010, 01:04 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by g37Mobbin
really? i am tired of people like this...that dont apperciate the work that goes into these cars...

really you just going to say eh about it? i am sorry but i dont see where you can just leave a comment like that.
Exactly as Blue Dream said, I can because it's my opinion. Just because she puts money into it or work doesn't mean I can like the outcome. Not every car that's done up (granted in their eyes it looks amazing), will get positive reviews. If you were fishing for compliments from everyone or even the majority, check again. This forum just like every other forum has people who will hate and love on every little thing- which will not always be with what you're seeing.

The differences in the car scene is what makes it stand out, even though not everyone will agree to how different some cars are from others. But it's what make us unique. If everyone here was rocking K2 or KurumaZ bumpers (not hating on these at all just using them as reference) all night long with same rims, drops, etc, then I'd be bored out of my mind. I never said it wasn't different (never said it was either), I just simply left it simple- not my taste, but to each their own.

to each their own
Learn to accept positive and negative criticism. My .02.

Old 03-27-2010, 02:02 PM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts
Originally Posted by g37Mobbin

is ok man, is no big deal.

It's not like her G is going to fall apart now cuz someone does not like the chargespeed kit.

If the purpose of the build was to appeal to other people........well it looks like she has failed.

On the other hand if she had done the car they way she likes it so she could enjoy it every time she looks at it..............as long as it's not a major RICE mobile...........don't worry about what people say.

Enjoy the car and get rid of that ugly chargespeed kit.........hehe J/K

Old 03-27-2010, 06:25 PM
^to the above responses....
1. she did not do it to get approval of the forums so you can throw that out
2. when you say eh, your not saying you notice the time and build behind it. it would be like me saying about your photography for saying example:"your photography is eh and eh" not explaining or being helpful about what you did
3. Criticism will always be there on the forums whether i like or not it's human nature to have different taste. i value it whether you agree with the build or not but have it be constructive criticism not a simple saying.
4. i wont lie i wrote that when i drunk but i wont make an excuse and say that is why i wrote it
5. to tofu, on your second post you actually took the time to explain instead of just doing that and i apperciate it and thanks.

Old 03-27-2010, 07:42 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
^ it's no worries man, I understand where you come from. And again, I never said the car looked like crap, it's just not my taste. But again, it's not my car, not my build, so it's definitely not my say. However I will say kudos to the hard work put into it thus far. Maybe we'll see more changes in the future.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:48 PM
I must say this is one of the finest female g35 owners no arguments

Old 03-27-2010, 09:53 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by MzInfiniti20
awww thanks for the positive comments =)
uhm come to socal (LA) while i'm still on spring break so i can shoot yo cah! i'm in town until monday..lol

Old 03-28-2010, 12:56 PM
Gentlemen she is hot and she likes tuning cars. I was hooked at first sight her G looks way better than mine. But i drive mine all thru the E sierra nevada canyons. Nevertheless I would have proposed to her at first sight cant ask for anything better form a beautiful woman

Old 03-28-2010, 01:09 PM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
ballin car in these pics and in person, awesome job on it!

Old 03-28-2010, 01:45 PM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
Come on people, there's not many modded G35s that we all agree on other wise they'd all look the same. I love the way she's had her coupe modded with the exception of the changespeed front bumper, she may hate my KurumaZ bumper but that's what makes us all different. The one coupe that I really like everything he's done is Big C's from the ultra cool Brembos to the finely polished/modded engine compartment but that's just my opinion....
Gary

Old 03-29-2010, 06:40 PM
dope ride as far as vision goes. +1 on the to each his own but i know the time & hard work that went into this build, like every other, is appreciated by all respectable forum members. great job.

Old 03-29-2010, 06:50 PM
let your girl speak on peoples comments...i agree with Blue Dream! Its all peoples opinion, take it or leave it...i like the engine bay not soo much the bigmouth kit....its coo ur chick has a G also...thats my goal is to get a chick with a G, no luck yet LOL!!! ((stuck up mostly))

Old 03-30-2010, 04:03 AM
I really dont care if people hate it, there will be ppl with different taste and I respect that. There are some Gs I really dont like, cause well It isnt my taste =)

thanks for all the lovely comments yayyyy!

Last edited by MzInfiniti20; 03-30-2010 at 04:52 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fine example of outrageous mod'ing