Rate Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 03:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by iceguju
Yeah bro. You punju? lol.
lmao!!! good to know there is some desi people in the house

Old 07-25-2010, 03:13 PM
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Korea just not really in da car game, hyundai, kia.. yo im srry man, im not a hater like i prev said, but its all a game, wel c how far these new hyundai cars go. Ppl r gettin fooled like omg, hyundai looks nice drives good and really cheap, well any new car can ride amazing and feel great but the question how long can it do that

Old 07-25-2010, 03:14 PM
Banned
Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by g35sweetness
Well I am just curious about one thing and I am not a hater...
If the Hyundai Genesis coupe is such a great car then why is it that I have not met one single KoreanAmerican or Korean person driving a Hyundai ever in Southern California for the past month - I see KoreanA and Koreans driving Infiniti Lexus Toyota Honda and several American brand name cars but yet one single Korean driving a Hyundai - maybe I need to visit Ktown... for some kimchi
Maybe it's the economy? I don't see a lot of G37's either. I do see a shlt load of G35's. I liked it better when there was only a few G's in the road.

Now it's all over the place.

Old 07-25-2010, 03:15 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by LaserRedG35VS
Korea just not really in da car game, hyundai, kia.. yo im srry man, im not a hater like i prev said, but its all a game, wel c how far these new hyundai cars go. Ppl r gettin fooled like omg, hyundai looks nice drives good and really cheap, well any new car can ride amazing and feel great but the question how long can it do that
You mean like the G35? LOL

Just watch the drifting video. The Genesis Coupe is using the stock motor. The G35 coupe is using the v8 Nissan Titan motor.

Old 07-25-2010, 03:17 PM
Originally Posted by Xet
What? I can't even understand one of your sentences. This isn't school but could you at least make your sentences somewhat comprehensible?
I 2nd that notion sir! faaaaaaaaaawk!

Old 07-25-2010, 03:20 PM
i dnt no anythin bout that drifting race, thats beside the point. Were takin bout qaulity. Either way i never saw G as track car, the Z is.

Old 07-25-2010, 03:31 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Im a dealer and i know quality in cars
Y not compare it to 335i. i mean thats wat g37 was compared to when came out. I guss its all up to opinion with design, but quality, for fact Japanese will ripppp Korean. My G is at 150000 miles, not one problem, never changed anythin like engine tranny or anythin crious. Nd i ripp it like no tmrrw- i hit 140 almost evryday just to make sure the car still awake lol. If u like it, im not madd, but id rather pull up round a corner wit dat G over hyundai any day
You sound more like a drug dealer than a car dealer. I'm just sayin'...................

Engrish prease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-25-2010, 03:34 PM
lol, i just txt like this because its faster, but if its that hard to get then sure, ill right like a car dealer

Old 07-25-2010, 03:36 PM
I hope someone post what im about to say somewhere where all of G35driver could see it. I keep seeing post on how the Genesis coupe is an amazing car and how ppl wud die for it. Truth: Hyundai is the biggest replica company made. All their designs are taken from other vehicles (pay attention to the body layout nd ul c). Especially the Genesis coupe- Am i the only one that sees a G37 right away when looking at the body. Its an exact copy. I wish i kud mention all this to Hyundai CEO but that not gonna happen. Its Korean, theyl never get sh** right. Im a dealer and i know quality in cars, Hyundais will never last- thats y their madd cheap nd also y the name sukks. What gets me mad even more is that on their forum, their logo is pretty much exactly the same as G35Driver logo. Dnt believe me check it out http://www.gencoupe.com/. Im gonna race a genesis 380gt stick w/CAI pretty soon with my g35 coupe stick, with CAI. Wel c how Korean engineering's 321hp motor goes up against Japanese 298hp motor. I will post up results. (he keeps sayin hel rip me but i dnt like to tak so im gonna let the car do the talking for me). And Hyundai, if you guys are looking for a memo for your commercial, try this- Hyundai, Replication at its best. (im not hatin, just dis like companies who cant come up with their own design)
Scion tc is way too small compared to Genesis, nd read up on genesis coupe, ul c that their always comparing to g37... I wonder y
Originally Posted by Blue Dream
You sound more like a drug dealer than a car dealer. I'm just sayin'...................

Engrish prease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that notion also!

Old 07-25-2010, 03:38 PM
Now that its understandable, what are your opinions?

Old 07-25-2010, 03:42 PM
Banned
Hyundai has one of the best warranty programs out there. The only thing I agree with you on is that the "brand" Hyundai doesn't sound too good.

Maybe they should have done what Nissan did and come up with a "Luxury" brand. Then maybe they will have an excuse to charge an extra $5-10k for the car.

Old 07-25-2010, 03:44 PM
You dont have to reply, but do you have a genesis coupe or are you looking to bye one?

Old 07-25-2010, 03:44 PM
My opinion is pretty much like the rest.. It's a Hyundai.. Can't compare to 350z's or G's..
Warranty program is good and all but i just can't get over the stigma of it being a Hyundai..

And power wise, I've yet to see a Genesis worth my time on the streets

Old 07-25-2010, 03:47 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
lol, i just txt like this because its faster, but if its that hard to get then sure, ill right like a car dealer
You already messed up.

Old 07-25-2010, 03:49 PM
Originally Posted by Alec
You already messed up.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 coupe vs Genesis coupe