G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

The Time has come. Bye bye Electrochromic Tints. 1 Last Photoshoot before July 2010?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2010, 01:34 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy The Time has come. Bye bye Electrochromic Tints. 1 Last Photoshoot before July 2010?

Hey Guys,

How have all of you been? .... I haven't been on the forums for a while.. been really busy with work...

I'm gonna need to get an SUV so looks like i'll be letting go of my baby... I had soo many ideas for her.. i guess the new owner can follow on if he or she is interested in them...

...I was thinking about having a get together or a photoshoot or something before selling the car... So many of you have all these great new mods and looks, I would love to have some photos taken before switching on to an SUV.

My #1 choice is an X6, #2 FX50... but my girl thinks the FX looks like a turtle from the back..... total let down... i think its one of the best SUVs on the market!!!

I got a chance to meet some of you during some of the meets that go on weekly around Toronto.... amazing work on those rides!

Please let me know if anyone is interested in a photoshoot so we can get something going....

I posted the G on kijiji so far... but will be posting it in the classified section here very soon.... will have a lot more details on the car when i post it here...

Also, I picked up the T2i and using the 24-105mm lens from the 5D... so if there are any videographers here, it would be great to have some videos taken as well...

Old 06-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Received 24 Likes on 17 Posts
You should post this in the canadian section bro!

Old 06-06-2010, 02:14 PM
gck
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
you cant go wrong with a BMW, i know from experience (x5)

Old 06-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please relocate this thread into the Canadian section :)

Ops!!

Admins, can you please move this thread into the Canadian section,

thank you