G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Thinking of a color theme. What does everyone think?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 05:15 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by jookyshank
Try subtle like Gun metal wheels on black, or even some of the hyperblack options, those are diff enough that it's not "murdered"

I'm on "titanium" colored wheels until I can afford Beebo's set! haha I love the gunmetal/polish on black look myself, but due to some thievery of my OEM Rays, I had to rush into the tenzo's...but I gotta say I really like em!

When you see em in person they are more grey than black...

And of course I'm rollin Red/Black ...cause that's so unique! haha
could you send me a link or pm me about details on those tenzos? theyre sick as hell

Old 06-16-2010, 08:11 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
insur prob paid a pretty penny for your wheels huh!

Old 06-16-2010, 09:00 AM
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
just goto wheelsnext.com

Old 06-16-2010, 09:46 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GThirtyFive4Me
just goto wheelsnext.com
Do not buy from them.

Old 06-16-2010, 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by twarsop
Do not buy from them.
why not?

Old 06-16-2010, 12:41 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by DT35G
why not?
Wheelsnext is a horrible business. It's where I purchased my Tenzo's. They are a typical bait and switch business. Here is a quick breakdown of what kind of bullsh*t I had to go through.

- Ordered the wheels and tires online
- They called the next day, told me the tires were not in stock, wanted to charge me an extra $60 for the "next upgraded set". I agreed.
- I called a few days later because I had still not gotten any shipping info.
- Then they told me that the replacement tires were not in stock, wanted to charge me ANOTHER $175 for the "next upgraded set".
- At that point I told them to refund my money and fu*k off because they are trying to bait and switch me, and I'm not going to deal with it.
- Three days later, still no refund. Had to call again, this time the guy said he "was about to call you" and said they got some other tires which they will throw in for no additional cost other than the initial extra $60. I agreed.
- Another three days go by, no word, no shipping info.
- I call them, they say that the tires are in their FL warehouse and they have to ship them to their CA shop and put them on the wheels, and that it will take 3-4 days.
- 4 days go by, no word, I call them, 2 tires arrived, 2 still waiting to be received.
- 2 days go by, they get the tires.
- Day after that they ship them out. Week later I get them when they said they were going to ship them 2 day for my "troubles", but instead shipped them ground.

Worst customer service experience I've ever had with a company. I should have cancelled my order and demanded my money back and held my ground in the first place, but I was excited to get my wheels and was already a week in dealing with them. What's funny is they STILL advertise the tires they said were out of stock. It's typical that they tell you a great price, thenn tell you sh*t isn't in stock and want to charge you more. Calling them puts you on hold for 20+ minutes before you get someone, etc.

Worst. Company. Ever.

Old 06-16-2010, 12:52 PM
wow, more than enough said.....

Old 06-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
Damn. Should be called youarenext.com, as in next victim lol

Old 06-16-2010, 03:03 PM
hahahah good one ^

i acutally ordered from wheelsnext 1st. they called me aback a day later told me the same thing ,that it was outa stock. so i was like oh just forget it then. i then ordered the same set from wheels studio , it was a little bit more expensive . they were also outa stock and told me it was gonna take a month. so the dude upgraded my tires. this was about a month ago i've been patiently waiting and i just got an email about my package saying its on transit and its scheduled to arrive next monday. cant wait!

Old 06-16-2010, 05:02 PM
That's why I usually go to my local rim shop so that I can put "my hands" on someone if they try to fvck me.

Old 06-17-2010, 12:24 AM
Dont do everything black.. just do the roof..the hood CF and if you must the trunk CF.. and possibly something with the front grill.. get some nice black rims staggered of course with a chrome lip.. you'll be laughing.. but dont over do the black.. you just need the right parts to be black.. not all of them.. and dont paint the roof.. just get bluebats overlay so if you ever want the car to go back all white it wont be difficult..

Old 06-17-2010, 12:07 PM
Okay, just for everyone who doesnt know, my car is black. Like a lot of the ideas out there but black rims with a chrome lip is not gonna work for me. Need something new. I have OEM rays, maybe ill powdercoat them. Or up for trade offers?

Old 06-17-2010, 01:12 PM
Received 98 Likes on 82 Posts
Originally Posted by Rocz
Dont do everything black.. just do the roof..the hood CF and if you must the trunk CF.. and possibly something with the front grill.. get some nice black rims staggered of course with a chrome lip.. you'll be laughing.. but dont over do the black.. you just need the right parts to be black.. not all of them.. and dont paint the roof.. just get bluebats overlay so if you ever want the car to go back all white it wont be difficult..
Lol now why would he paint his roof black if he has a black car not a white one *insert facepalm here*

Old 06-18-2010, 07:45 AM
Originally Posted by DT35G
wow, more than enough said.....
same exact thing happened to me with those people...i ordered tenzo's too

Old 06-18-2010, 08:30 AM
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Yeah i ordered my tenzos from wheelsnext and i had to called everyday to b1tch at them.. and i got my wheels

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Thinking of a color theme. What does everyone think?