G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Tail Light Side Reflectors Out

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-03-2010, 07:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lightbulb Tail Light Side Reflectors Out

I have a 03 g35 coupe and my tail light side reflectors are out i just bought the 06 style jdm tail lights from riverside Infiniti the tail lights the side reflector bulbs seemed good but maybe their bad these are the only lights on my car that have an issue so i don't think its the bcm and i don't see a fuse for these lights so i'm not sure where there could be one and i've checked just about every fuse in the car in all three locations. Is this common or is my G on crack

Old 12-04-2010, 04:38 PM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Arrow

Hey David,

I have a friend named David Black (Georgia) - is that you David?? LOL...

Anyways, if you purchased the 06 JDM Tail Lights w/ the Amber Turn Signal - they do NOT have the side markers. If you took a look at the tail lights on the INSIDE or BACKSIDE of the tail light (before installing) you would have seen a "cut out" (think of a old voting ballot - 'hanging chad' - where you can push or cut them out where the spot has already been pre-cut (half way through the plastic) where the side marker light bulb access would be....

That pre-cut spot for the side marker light on the JDM Tail Lights also have written under them (or maybe it was besides - can't recall) "USDM"......lol

Basically it's saying that the tail light side marker light is only utilized in the US.

I know all of this b/c I obviously own the 06 JDM Tail Lights as well and noticed this. I was JUST thinking two nights ago about trying to figure out how to get the side marker bulbs back.

Maybe if I figure it out (not anytime soon though, I'm sure, I'm slammed busy with work and my ever growing family) - I can do a DIY write up...

Thanks Guys!
-WoW