Old 03-17-2011, 11:00 PM
Received 86 Likes on 57 Posts
Less drag i guess?

Old 03-17-2011, 11:32 PM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Are those pimples on that car?

Old 03-17-2011, 11:33 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Even if the carfax came back clean it doesn't mean it wasn't in an accident before. The bodyshop that repainted the bumper did a poor job. The mesh under the bumper isn't supposed to be painted. The body shop who repainted the bumper did a poor job since they didnt cover the mesh and as a result the mesh got painted too. If you look under the grille you can see the part where the grille is attached to the bumper is also painted, that is supposed to be masked off and unpainted when it comes from the factory.

Old 03-18-2011, 01:22 AM
Received 42 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by G35SedanGrn
wtf why are thr holes in the spokes of ur oem 18's ? lol its unique thats for sure...
Good eye. Did someone go "hole" crazy on your lip and rims? Are those fake rivets??

Old 03-18-2011, 01:25 AM
Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts
Originally Posted by azn567
Even if the carfax came back clean it doesn't mean it wasn't in an accident before. The bodyshop that repainted the bumper did a poor job. The mesh under the bumper isn't supposed to be painted. The body shop who repainted the bumper did a poor job since they didnt cover the mesh and as a result the mesh got painted too. If you look under the grille you can see the part where the grille is attached to the bumper is also painted, that is supposed to be masked off and unpainted when it comes from the factory.
Well, of course. The bumper paint is actually perfectly matched with the rest of the car so I'm not sure what your talking about. This was taken with an iPhone camera so maybe it's just a bad pic? The mesh was obviously painted but it matches pretty good as well.

What do you mean the the part attached to the bumper is also painted? You're the first to say this so please explain.. I'll take better photos later to show how it really looks but this thread was only for the front lip. I'm still curious as to what you're talking about though because it doesn't make much sense to me. I, personally, think it looks very smooth.

Old 03-18-2011, 02:03 AM
Xet
Received 171 Likes on 143 Posts
LOL wtf is with the lip and the rims?? hahahah

Old 03-18-2011, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by Tabris
Good eye. Did someone go "hole" crazy on your lip and rims? Are those fake rivets??
Those arent holes on the rims.

Old 03-18-2011, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by Xet
LOL wtf is with the lip and the rims?? hahahah
Thanks for your useless post! hahaha

Their are holes in the front bumper, yes. There are no holes in the rims. What you guys are seeing is a shadow. The only holes are where the lug nuts go. Thanks for staying on topic people. No wonder people get so annoyed in this forum. How about we only stick to useful comments from now on? OK thanks!

Old 03-18-2011, 03:20 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
looks like this ebay lip http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-04...Q5fAccessories

kinda nice to actually see it on the car. doesnt look that bad but kinda sucks cus its the exact same style the the honda lip. ur front rims dont look like the oem 18s. the spokes seem to be further spaced out compared to the oem rims. then theres the dimples lol.

Old 03-18-2011, 03:23 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
haha wow, there are a bunch of jack asses on this site. seriously why do you guys waste your time to bash the op, F*** off for real. your comments are useless and are way off topic.

Old 03-18-2011, 04:13 PM
Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Old 03-18-2011, 04:19 PM
Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by saywat?
^It does look like this ebay lip. However, it look as though OP's lip was, uh... modified to maximize uh... holes. The ebay lip doesn't appear to have holes and/or rivets.

It's not a terrible lip, but whoever have it before OP jacked it all up. I would rip it off my self immediately. Then I would sand, bondo, and prep the bumper for a repaint. The repaint would include the bumper inlets that someone decided to color match instead of keep them black.

Old 03-18-2011, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by saywat?
looks like this ebay lip http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-04...Q5fAccessories

kinda nice to actually see it on the car. doesnt look that bad but kinda sucks cus its the exact same style the the honda lip. ur front rims dont look like the oem 18s. the spokes seem to be further spaced out compared to the oem rims. then theres the dimples lol.
Thanks for that link, it does look exactly like that with exception to the previous owners modification lol. Here's an up close shot of the rims...

Originally Posted by agedog2gt
haha wow, there are a bunch of jack asses on this site. seriously why do you guys waste your time to bash the op, F*** off for real. your comments are useless and are way off topic.
+1

Originally Posted by jcseven7
I love lamp

Originally Posted by jcseven7
^It does look like this ebay lip. However, it look as though OP's lip was, uh... modified to maximize uh... holes. The ebay lip doesn't appear to have holes and/or rivets.

It's not a terrible lip, but whoever have it before OP jacked it all up. I would rip it off my self immediately. Then I would sand, bondo, and prep the bumper for a repaint. The repaint would include the bumper inlets that someone decided to color match instead of keep them black.
I have actually received compliments on this lip, believe it or not, but I will change it when I have the money. Are the bumper inlets that you speak of just the mesh part? If so, I like it like that. If you are talking about something around the grill like some other guy was, please explain. I still am unsure what he was talking about and I would love to figure it out! Thanks a lot guys!

Old 03-18-2011, 07:23 PM
Received 484 Likes on 430 Posts
oh ok its is the oem rim. looks like its was reprayed with some round thing added to it , i guess the previous owner had a thing for circles lol

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Front lip?