G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Ducatiguy

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2004, 09:30 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ducatiguy

What was the final outcome of the Ducatiguy saga?

<font color=blue>04 DG/G Coupe - St. Louis, MO
Premium, Aero, Performance, Splash Guards
Tint - Grounding Kit - UItinon 6000k - Rebadged
Clear Corners - Tein S-Tech- K&N Drop-In</font color=blue>

Old 11-17-2004, 09:42 AM
G SQUAD
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Ducatiguy

The final outcome was that ish got blown out of proportion. Just ask him for yourself he's back.

Old 11-17-2004, 11:01 AM

he's back?? I never did get to read up on any final resolution for the whole saga, and would love to hear how it ended...

'04 G35C / 6MT / DP / Graphite / Prem / Aero / Pedals / Clears

Old 11-17-2004, 11:04 AM

For some reason some people thought I was this Ducatiguy. LOL

My Data Systems_G35

Old 11-17-2004, 11:11 AM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A few of us are going out with ducatiguy this weekend and meeting up, he's a veteran in the G35 game and a good guy!

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
0-60 5.4 - 1/4 Mile 14.16 *GTech* and on 19's!!

Old 11-17-2004, 11:33 AM
Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

So will he ever come back to the board after all that crap? He gave some good advise on the board.

2003 BLK/BLK 6MT Injen, clear corners, Eibach sways and springs, tint
My G on a photo shoot. More to come!

Old 11-17-2004, 01:29 PM
Banned

Check the G Squad forum for a message from Ducatiguy

NY G SQUAD<font color=red>&lt;---Official Website

Old 11-17-2004, 01:48 PM
G SQUAD
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah when I said he's back I wasn't kidding. He really is back.

Marty what do you have planned for this weekend? Maybe I'll bring the loaner out LoL.

Old 11-17-2004, 03:05 PM
Premier Dough Slapper
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

The "saga" actually ended a long time ago, but little did I know it was still in its like 16th episode here on the forum. The final outcome is this. I got 3 grills sent to me, but only one person paid. I was away, got back, and I had three people waiting for their grills, claiming each one had paid. But checking my account (oh and FYI, I only accpted UPS money orders made out to my name) I only had one deposit. So I asked a VERY SIMPLE question to everyone, and that was, if you sent me a MO, you should have the reciept end of it, stamped with the date and amount (for the most part it will also go hand in hand with the grills ship to date) and then I'll investigate it. Out of the three people, ONLY ONE sent me their copy, and that was the only guy who actually paid. Everyone else tried to make me out to be some sort of rip off artist, when in fact they were trying to pull one one me and basically take advtange of the fact that I was away and "someone" else must have taken the money orders. And even so if that was the case, you should have the receipt end of it, shouldn't you? Plus MO's are easily tracked through the USPS and you could get into a whole heap of trouble if you rip em off. So anyhow, I ended up with two extra grills and those two guys, well they just vanished. Are they stolen? Who's are they? I have no clue, nor do I want to know.

And so that's that...

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a *****, but only enough blood to run one at a time."

Old 11-17-2004, 03:13 PM

sounds pretty kosher to me. good to have you back DG!

'04 G35C / 6MT / DP / Graphite / Prem / Aero / Pedals / Clears

Old 11-17-2004, 03:42 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G

DG, I guess my question is, why now? Why did you wait so long and ignore IM's from me as well as others if it was that cut and dry? And, why did you shut down your website? Where did the whole Italy accident come from and who's the girl that claimed to be your gf who told us a completely other story.

I'm glad your back and when i was a newb, you gave some great info...anyway, those were just questions I had...

-Randys_G

Wanna see mine?

Old 11-17-2004, 03:43 PM
a.k.a. RANDYS_G

btw, how's the restuarant and jewelry biz going?

Wanna see mine?

Old 11-17-2004, 04:17 PM
Premier Dough Slapper
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Actually, the long wait has a lot to do with the fact that I really havent been around. I do a lot of contract work for an Italian designer and with that I spend months at a time in Italy. Not being home or around my G, I never really got back up on the forum. I did get into a "little" fender bender in Italy, and for obvious reason tried to keep that info from my family here in the US, not to worry anyone, but thanks to some carring forum members, that info got to them. My girlfriend did once come online and try to set things straight, but instead she got blasted for trying to help out. Some beatneck even left her some nasty feedback on her eBay account for the Stillen lip I had asked her to sell for me. That pretty much drew the line. Her "story" was pretty much that she felt that she screwed up in sending out a grill, but once again the main problem, the reason why it was never sent, unkown to her and me (being away) was that it was never paid for, so the "owners" kept contacting her telling her to send the grills and that they took care of the payment with me. I never got a payment, nor did she. So everything got all screwed up and she flipped out. My website was down because my GF tried to change some things, but she has no clue what shes doing. I had to bring it back to life, but in doing so havent had time to update and or revamp it.

Business is good. Keeps me busy and helps pay the bills...

Its good to be back!

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a *****, but only enough blood to run one at a time."

Old 11-17-2004, 04:39 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Welcome back D/G. I look forward to hearing from you and getting back on track. [img]/w3timages/icons/smile.gif[/img]

<font color=red>GSM</font color=red>
<font color=red>GSM</font color=red>
<font color=black>Silverstone Coupe</font color=black>

Old 11-17-2004, 05:55 PM
NY G-Squad G Race Driver
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nick ducati said he wanted to meet up at Huntington Applebee's (Walt Whitman Mall) sat night, come down! Drew is prob gonna come and a few others, then we can get a little drive on =) Ducati man, you dont remember me? What's up haha, we were the vet's in this G35 meet game here in NY, and you still never even said what's up lol, its all good! Glad to see everythings cool now, all of us who knew you backed you up, and then we all lost hope because we havent heard from you in so long, but continued to not believe all of these skeptics and w/e! You still up for this weekend? Martin

Martin
2003.5 BS G35
Nismo Aero/Sport Package
0-60 5.4 - 1/4 Mile 14.16 *GTech* and on 19's!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ducatiguy