G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Finally Found a G Coupe, buttttttttttttt...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-16-2011, 02:56 PM
Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts
You know there's an old adage...you only get what you pay for. Most everybody that owns a G35 are car savy. When it's time to sell they are going to price the car for the highest price they feel they can get. They are not going to give the car away unless they know that if a trained mechanic looks at it they will find problems. In my opinion there are really no bargain G35s for sale. If the price is really low then there is something wrong with the car. I would buy the most expensive G you can find and make sure that it undergoes an Infiniti dealer inspection. I feel in the long run it will actually save you money. The G35 coupe is not an old lady's car they were designed to be driven hard and if there is anyone on this forum who say's they don't drive their's hard (within reason...not talking track time) they're lying.

Old 06-16-2011, 04:08 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BlkCoupe
You know there's an old adage...you only get what you pay for. Most everybody that owns a G35 are car savy. When it's time to sell they are going to price the car for the highest price they feel they can get. They are not going to give the car away unless they know that if a trained mechanic looks at it they will find problems. In my opinion there are really no bargain G35s for sale. If the price is really low then there is something wrong with the car. I would buy the most expensive G you can find and make sure that it undergoes an Infiniti dealer inspection. I feel in the long run it will actually save you money. The G35 coupe is not an old lady's car they were designed to be driven hard and if there is anyone on this forum who say's they don't drive their's hard (within reason...not talking track time) they're lying.
I agree with pretty much everything except the bolded part. Some G's are simply priced way too high...especially at dealerships. Also, people feel like they can get away with giving a car a high price if the mileage is low. Low mileage doesn't mean there aren't potential problems.

Old 06-17-2011, 09:17 PM
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Checked out the car today... awful... simply awful...

The search continues...