G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

R10T_x Progression Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2011, 12:12 PM
Received 27 Likes on 22 Posts
Originally Posted by broke_as_ajoke
Yea, i used some of that plastic X stuff.. it's not great, but it take a lot of the stuff off.. I'm gonna get a buffing ball and try it with that and see if that makes much of a difference
Im selling mine soon bro tee hee

Old 09-01-2011, 07:39 PM
Received 49 Likes on 44 Posts
Originally Posted by SuperCleanG
Wow! you put some TLC into your ride.. its looking pretty dayum nice.. I really like that front bumper. especially since its different.. I was debating between that one and the one I ended up with.. the I Spec ... Nice work with the headlights... yeah I even surprise myself at what I can do to the car.. Halfway through some projects .. I stop and look at my car in pieces and its a bad bad feeling.

For the wheels I would recommend painting them for now.. A quick weekend 1 day project.. ($35) match them to the car with a black lip or something..

Do you work at a body shop?
thanks bro lmao that how i always feel half way through all my projects
and i dont dislike my wheels that much i just wish the faces of them were black or at least a little darker then what they are now

and no i dont work at a bodyshop but my buddy owns one so i use all his tools when im doing a project

Originally Posted by VEN0M
Im selling mine soon bro tee hee
oh $hit sean u can have cool quad projectors 2 lol wait are they quads?

Old 09-01-2011, 07:46 PM
Quads with projector clear lens turn signals.

Old 09-01-2011, 08:00 PM
Received 48 Likes on 40 Posts
Just paint the faces .. its an easy project.. I just painted the lips of my wheels gunmetal and it made a big difference.

Old 09-02-2011, 11:34 AM
Quads with projector clear lens turn signals.
nice thats what i did

Originally Posted by SuperCleanG
Just paint the faces .. its an easy project.. I just painted the lips of my wheels gunmetal and it made a big difference.
yea ill think about it not to sure about it i suck at painting cuz i always want it to come out perfect so once i see an imperfection i just give up

any ways check this thread out and tell me what u think

https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-cou...ml#post6092980

Old 09-06-2011, 07:47 PM
Ok so here some updates had the roof spoiler on my car for about 3 days.... i decided it just doesnt flow well with my car so i parted my ways with it

check out this thread for the pictures of the roof spoiler
https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-cou...ould-i-do.html

next i think im gunna open up my clear corners to paint the insides to match the headlights.. the clear corners now stand out because everything in the front is black so maybe this weekend ill get that done

Old 09-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Buy black ones and call it a day. Save yourself the hassle.

Old 09-06-2011, 09:00 PM
Received 162 Likes on 116 Posts
Buy black ones and call it a day. Save yourself the hassle.
Its not a hassle, doing the clears is very simple. I had an extra passenger one so I did it a while ago when I was bored. All you need to do is pry it open with a flat head or a sharp knife (be careful).
Make sure to paint the sides inside and out. paint everything but the outer face and inner face, to make it look all the same shade of black

Old 09-06-2011, 10:17 PM
Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
i need to order new ones because i a couple of months ago i went to naples and they try to steal them. they broke a part so this time i am doing it right and order oem clear ones not off ebay

Old 09-07-2011, 12:38 AM
Originally Posted by gannicus
i need to order new ones because i a couple of months ago i went to naples and they try to steal them. they broke a part so this time i am doing it right and order oem clear ones not off ebay
Yea mine are oem I heard ebay ones fog up after a while

Old 09-07-2011, 01:34 AM
Originally Posted by R10T_x
Yea mine are oem I heard ebay ones fog up after a while
I've had 3 sets of "Ebay" ones, and never had an issue as of fogging. Most of the ebay ones are just OEM ones painted or modified.

Oh and, to clarify, i had 3 sets because i couldnt mount them properly because my bumper was missing one of holes.

Old 09-07-2011, 07:29 AM
Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
I will get new ones this week or maybe just cover the holes from my bumper

Old 09-07-2011, 12:18 PM
I've had 3 sets of "Ebay" ones, and never had an issue as of fogging. Most of the ebay ones are just OEM ones painted or modified.

Oh and, to clarify, i had 3 sets because i couldnt mount them properly because my bumper was missing one of holes.
lol as i was reading im like if there sooo good why did he buy 3 sets but yea man its not really that much work ill give it a try and rock my ambers till im done i dont really care to spend money on something i can do myself I'll see how far i get before i say F it and just buy the ebay ones lol

Originally Posted by gannicus
I will get new ones this week or maybe just cover the holes from my bumper
yea i thought about that but naw i like the look of the side markers

Old 12-19-2011, 09:30 AM
so i finally got new wheels they're incurve ic-m7 i know i havent updated this in a while but i havent really done anything other than change out my hid bulbs and my black corner lights

well heres a old picture of what my car used to look like a while ago before i dropped it with my super cool rims and really weak offset

one next to conrado

now heres the new wheels

So now my problem is that i dont wanna do the red theme i was going with before **in other words no more time attack strip and took of my sflgclub decal i was thinking some cool blue lugs to set things off here are my 2 choices i need help picking one or if you guys think some other lugs would look good let me know i just really need a lug set that has locks because i live in florida and i see to many cars on bricks thats why im leaning more towards the works

Work rs-r lugs

i like this color blue but not the lugs since they're not extended but if you know of a brand that look like these and come with locks let me know

Now last but not least i have that same debate conrado had about the tail lights this is the only picture i have of the back of my car for some reason

so yea iunno if i should keep the light smoke look i have or take it off completely

I NEED INPUT ASAP AS I WANT A NEW LOOK BY NEW YEARS

also thinking about ordering some nismo side skirts just not to sure its between the sides and art pipes

Old 12-19-2011, 11:18 AM
Hold The Line

Received 622 Likes on 406 Posts

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: R10T_x Progression Thread