G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Help me

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2011, 06:32 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Help me

I've been trying to get emissions done here in VA and for some reason it won't pass on my 2002 Acrua RSX Type-S.

There used to be a turbo in the car but I had it removed and the guy before me had this stupid device (Apexi SAFC 2) in the car and my car isn't passing emissions. I tried to mess around with the SAFC settings but now the car jerks and it's running rich most of the time.

I don't know how to work this device and I just want to remove it now. Can I just disconnect it in order to try and get emissions done?

I have new cat in there, exhaust system, aftermarket intake, one new o2 sensor (there are two), also has a fuel booster line under the car..what could be wrong, Any idea?

Old 10-21-2011, 06:45 PM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
You might get better advice on an Acura forum like this one. http://acurazine.com/

Since it's a whole different engine and drivetrain, a couple of our members might be able to help, but I know I don't have a clue. Now ask a G35 question and I'm good to go with advice.

Old 10-21-2011, 07:01 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Haha, true. I just wanted to know if anyone ever dealt with this stupid *** device. I'm so confused with it, and after fvckin with the settings. It's running like crap. All I want to know is, can I just disconnect the stupid thing from the back and my ECU will go back to original settings or will the car still run like crap?

I'm sure every car behaves the same way if you fvck with the settings, whether it be Infiniti/Acura/Lexus, etc

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.