G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

almost got into a wreck last night.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-25-2004, 06:56 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
almost got into a wreck last night.

well, it was so clost that the car next to me took the damage.. anyways. lastnight, my Girlfriend and i, was heading to a friends house for a Christmas Eve party. as i was going down the road saw, i a Pizza hut truck pulling out into the streets, thinking nothing of it as i was slowing down for the red light.. well, anyways. as we were just sitting there at the light i heard a big BANG and the car next to me moving up and a red truck in the corner of my eye. then i realized the pizza hut truck hit the car infront of him, pushing that car into the car in front.

as i look around, i checked the next light, then got out of my car to see if i was hit and THANK GOD.. i was like probably 5 INCHES from getting hit from the ricochet!! as i look at the pizza driver, he was in awe shocked as what just had happend. everyone that was hit got out of the car to inspect the damage and it look pretty bad on that car next to me. half the rear end was probably pushed in. the kid driving the pizza truck didn't look old at all, so i know he didn't feel too good. i was just happy about how lucky i was from being hit, because my last car, a 95 3000GT VR4 was hit by a drunk, and it costed my insurance company $14K to fix my car, the other guy didn't have insurance, and it took 4 months to fix.

i was thinking the kid probably saw my tailights and was staring at it or something cause there is no way you can miss the LEDs... so anyway, i just wanted to share my almost frightning christmax eve story, because if i did get his, it wouldn't be too merry...

Last edited by JohnnyCham; 12-25-2004 at 07:24 PM.
Old 12-25-2004, 07:07 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Moral of the story: Thank God for infiniti's LED tail lights. J/K hope everyone is alright but count your blessings man, you're one lucky guy.

Old 12-25-2004, 07:10 PM
O.F. Administrator
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Sounds like no-one was hurt which is the main thing. A close call for you for sure.
For the youth in the pizza delivery truck, some lessons are learned the hard way. He's lucky nobody was hurt.