G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Horrible buying experience!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2004, 12:01 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hey Maxpower, how much off of Infiniti's MSRP did you get from Southwest?
You should post more pictures of your slate color coupe. I think that color is pretty nice!

Last edited by gnut; 12-30-2004 at 12:05 PM.
Old 01-03-2005, 05:55 PM
Beware of buying a car at Clearlake Infiniti if you live out of town. I found out that Billy the dealer there was just giving me BS. We agreed on a price for a coupe with the specs that I wanted. It sounded too good to be true and he told me everything I wanted to hear. Everything sounded so fishy so I had to investigate. I got the VIN number of the car but could not find the car at all on the Infiniti or their websites. I had a friend helped me and she was able to track down the car. It turned out that the car did not have the premium package that I wanted. I confronted Billy and he continued to BS me and started to get mad because I busted him. Talked to the manager and he also BS me and later said that he could not honor the deal. He could not honor the deal because they did not have the car I was looking for. So be careful if you buy out of town cuz they will do whatever it takes to get you to visit them. Do a little research before you drive out because it might save you a lot of time and trouble.

Old 01-03-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally Posted by gnut
Beware of buying a car at Clearlake Infiniti if you live out of town. I found out that Billy the dealer there was just giving me BS. We agreed on a price for a coupe with the specs that I wanted. It sounded too good to be true and he told me everything I wanted to hear. Everything sounded so fishy so I had to investigate. I got the VIN number of the car but could not find the car at all on the Infiniti or their websites. I had a friend helped me and she was able to track down the car. It turned out that the car did not have the premium package that I wanted. I confronted Billy and he continued to BS me and started to get mad because I busted him. Talked to the manager and he also BS me and later said that he could not honor the deal. He could not honor the deal because they did not have the car I was looking for. So be careful if you buy out of town cuz they will do whatever it takes to get you to visit them. Do a little research before you drive out because it might save you a lot of time and trouble.

I agree. Any car you're interested in should be on Infiniti's website in the dealer's inventory section. Get everything in writing. Have the dealer take pictures of the car and e-mail them to you. They won't mind doing that at all if you're seriously interested in buying the car. When I was searching for my G, I had 4 different dealers e-mail me pics of the cars I was interested in.