G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Some help please!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-25-2012, 06:18 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Some help please!

Hey guys i am planning on getting g35 so i been seaching for one and i ended up finding one on craiglist its a 2004 ill put up the link. He is askong 8800 i feel like its real cheap maybr because something is wrong with it , has 99k so what do you guys think the value should be and also should i worry about the milage if so what should i worry about. And plannin to go see the car so what are the things ishould check on the car. I need much as i can because this will be my first car. Thanks guys

Heres the link
http://cnj.craigslist.org/cto/3210690973.html

Old 08-25-2012, 09:16 AM
Received 1,133 Likes on 1,003 Posts
Post Welcome to DRIVER

Hugito, if you're concerned about buying this coupe have it checked out by a Nissan mechanic. They'll easily locate any major issues so you'll stop having concerns. Twilight Blue is a rare color and with a little TLC and a few upgrades she'll be beautiful....Gary

Old 08-25-2012, 09:26 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Well if it helps at all I bought a 06 g35 coupe (stock) with 65k miles on it for 12.5k and had to put around 3k work into it, but then again I did not take it to a mechanic before I bought it.. the guy I bought it from kept on telling me it was so loud and sounded amazing, well truth behind that was a leak in the y-pipe which I had welded, have you tried to Kelly Blue Book your car and that will give you 3 different prices based on quality and car specs. IMO that is a decent price mostly because it is a 04, but hey like you said it could be a hidden headache waiting ( I would call the guy and ask any questions you have, he knows about the car the best )

FYI: If he sayes he is selling it because he is having a kid and its to small that is a typical BS excuse, but hey not always

Last edited by Junkanoo; 08-25-2012 at 09:30 AM. Reason: forgot something

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.