G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Coupe and Baby Seat

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2005, 02:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ya I have my wife has a jeep so most of the time we use her vehicle.. I only really have to pick him up from daycare sometimes.. 2crz4u.. I feel sorry for you.. being a twin myself I know what your in for.. getting them in and out of your coupe is the least of your worries..lol

Old 01-28-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by the46
Awesome... Thanks for the input.. Dragnfli.. from the sounds of it you have your daughter sitting directly behind your seat.. Why dont you just put her behind the passenger seat, then you wouldn't have to worry about losing your seat position at all?? I'm glad this isnt to much of a problem.. will be ordering my loaded 2005 today or tomorrow.. Black on black baby.. can't wait..
My 3 year old son sits over there. He is tall for his age, but not tall enough for his legs to bend all the way down toward the floor. So I want to make sure and put that seat a little bit fwd so he can't scuff up the back of the seats. The good thing is they won't ride in the car that often, I have a GMC Envoy for that. By the way rear seating for adults is awsome for leg room from all other coupes I have been in. the only problem of course is to sit the short people back there so they don't hit their head on the roof.

I love my G...

Old 01-28-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally Posted by the46
ya I have my wife has a jeep so most of the time we use her vehicle.. I only really have to pick him up from daycare sometimes.. 2crz4u.. I feel sorry for you.. being a twin myself I know what your in for.. getting them in and out of your coupe is the least of your worries..lol

Im sure that will be the least of the problems. Thats why the girls have 2 older brothers and daddy to take care of that.