G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

JDM Double Din for 2003 G35

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2021 | 09:20 PM
I sold mine was it two years ago when popping in a touch screen. JDM suck. I ended up going with Scoshe. They have the dial heating and it fits perfect, The JDM had gaps and looked like ****. The only downside is the Scoshe did not have the titanium color so I picked up another color and then painted the interior of the car. Turned out flawless and looks way better then the car has in years. Repainted everything inside.. the full dash, doors, etc. It took a couple days all said and done but couldnt be more happy with how it turned out.

Old 10-17-2021 | 10:55 PM
Banned
Stock G...Just lowered
Originally Posted by LI-G35Driver
I sold mine was it two years ago when popping in a touch screen. JDM suck. I ended up going with Scoshe. They have the dial heating and it fits perfect, The JDM had gaps and looked like ****. The only downside is the Scoshe did not have the titanium color so I picked up another color and then painted the interior of the car. Turned out flawless and looks way better then the car has in years. Repainted everything inside.. the full dash, doors, etc. It took a couple days all said and done but couldnt be more happy with how it turned out.

​​​​​Damn that sucks. Usually it's the JDM one without any issues.

Old 10-19-2021 | 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by Chutiya
​​​​​Damn that sucks. Usually it's the JDM one without any issues.
Maybe it's just me. I picked up one of the best touch screens that were out two years ago.. I just kept having gaps. Tried hiding them with fillers you can buy specific for radios (they are trim pieces sold by the electronics dealers). The matter what I did I just thought it looked non factory and kind of crappish. Sold it on ebay. The Scorsche, just fits perfect. And the best part it comes with the heater controls. The turn **** style. I have an 04 coupe which did not have the **** controls for the hvac so it is a win/ win. Just my experience.