G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

You Can Call Me a Pompous A**hole But I Loved It!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2005, 09:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't mind these idiots in their civics that try to fly by me at 80 with there coffee can exhausts and greddy stickers - I just laugh at them.

But it's the real retards that fly up on my bumper that **** me off.

Old 03-03-2005, 10:38 AM
good job... well done ... keeping your cool.

Old 03-03-2005, 11:04 AM
Very funny post, I hope that chic was his friend and not his girl, I don't know how I would react if my girl laughed at me....well I don't try to race people anyhow.....Funny as hell though!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-03-2005, 11:20 AM
funny story!! I had some a$$hole 16-18 year old in their parents 90something Oldsmobile Alero or watever that POS was riding my *** yesterday. He kept revving up to my bumper, then slowing down and revving and slowing. Finally get over next to me and I just looked over and started to slowly nod my head from right to left...some kids just dont give up!!

Old 03-03-2005, 11:20 AM
awesome statement !

mind if i use that sometime

ppp

Old 03-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Hahahaha, priceless.

Using that in my sig.

Old 03-03-2005, 12:48 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dang... That was a good one...

Old 03-03-2005, 01:51 PM
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Originally Posted by pratik97
So I just got done having dinner at Chipotle (BTW, Best damn burritos ever)
Haha, good story! But I strongly disagree about your Chipotle comment. Come to CA and eat REAL Mexican food. Chipotle is garbage. I've noticed that people from Cali like real Mexican food, but people from other parts of the country that moved here prefer the fake stuff, probably because they've never had the real thing! What a shame. BTW, Chipotle is owned by McD's. Baja Fresh is owned by Wendy's.

Old 03-03-2005, 02:11 PM
Great post - you just erased all the aggrivation I built up reading that friggin Z vs G thread ..!

- pink

Old 03-03-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally Posted by P_Diddy
Haha, good story! But I strongly disagree about your Chipotle comment. Come to CA and eat REAL Mexican food. Chipotle is garbage. I've noticed that people from Cali like real Mexican food, but people from other parts of the country that moved here prefer the fake stuff, probably because they've never had the real thing! What a shame. BTW, Chipotle is owned by McD's. Baja Fresh is owned by Wendy's.
Yeah, I'm in Vegas and am glad to have REAL mexican food here. The best restaurants are the small hole-in-the-wall ones in the neighborhoods that you would be afraid to bring the G at night. Run by people who know only enough English to get you a refill on your Coke...and sometimes not even that much. But they know how to make the best enchiladas and tamales you've ever had. MMMMM...maybe I'll hit my local dive today at lunch!

Oh...and screw rude rice boys!

Old 03-03-2005, 02:26 PM
Texas mexican food > *

Old 03-03-2005, 03:21 PM
Well I can't disagree with you because I come to CA usually 4-5 times a year. They do have better Mexican food but as far as it goes around me, Chipotle is the best it gets...

I'm glad you guys got a kick out of the story. You really just had to be there. It was a classic moment.

Originally Posted by P_Diddy

Old 03-03-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by pratik97
I normally don't like it when people post these stories but here I am posting it anyways.

So I just got done having dinner at Chipotle (BTW, Best damn burritos ever) and I'm driving down Great Seneca Highway in Gaithersburg, MD. A Civic comes zooming by me and I vaguely see 2 people in the car, he's probably going around 80 in a 55 and I'm going around 60. He's up ahead and nobody else on the road and he brakes pretty hard so I'm thinking to myself here we go. We pace at around 60-65 and I can see he's lunging ahead wanting to race.

We get to the next light and I can see its him and his girl and he's revving the engine pretty hard trying to get me going. I wasn't going to have any of it since there's a high school right up ahead and someone died in an accident not too long ago.

We make about 1/4 mile and there's another light and I look over and the guy wants me to put my window down to talk to him. Before he could even open his mouth I just look over and tell him, "Dude, no matter what its still a Civic". His girl just starts laughing as I lift back up my window I can vaguely hear him dropping the F-bombs.

Point is, I didnt care what kinda turbos he had in there, no matter what its still no G!!

Excellent! You really messed his ego up, though. I guess he'll need anger management or counseling or something. Guy probably took it out on his ol' lady!

Old 03-03-2005, 05:25 PM
Great! You handled it right. Good job, man!

Old 03-03-2005, 06:03 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Dude U Are My Hero

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: You Can Call Me a Pompous A**hole But I Loved It!