G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion

G35Driver - Infiniti G35 & G37 Forum Discussion (https://g35driver.com/forums/)
-   G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07-14/)
-   -   Northern VA/MD G owners...may I get some help? :D (https://g35driver.com/forums/g35-coupe-v35-2003-07/50217-northern-va-md-g-owners-may-i-get-some-help-d.html)

pdjafari 04-11-2005 02:37 PM

got mine from rosenthal from ann just like gmoney/(greg) but they tried to rip me off came the paper signing....i didnt really care for the service...but in the end i got a great price...

JDM 350GT 04-11-2005 07:29 PM

thank you everyone thank you! :D
wnt1bd helped me out with a pricing and i called him today about 2 hours ago
i talked to the general manager and he said he can get me the car over 750 over invoice. unfortunately, they dont have the car i want and he eneded up call NJ port to check out cars. i have to wait for the tomorrow's call.
i was very pleased.

well just for people who were curious what options i am taking.

premium package, sports tuned package, aero package, body side molding
and DG/GL. my favorite colors :D basically, every options except the navigation package.

i've posted this thread earlier on the regional forum but no one replied. so i gave another try on this one and once again i was happy!

TYVM! i will let you all know end of this week about this. :)

elau 04-11-2005 08:48 PM

I bought mine at JBA in Ellicott City in March. It is a '04 with all options and the they took $6K off the sticker. Some memeber here said my deal wasn't that great, basically I got all options for free. But I think I had a great deal, consider I walked in and told them what I wanted and what I was willing to pay. Drove the car right off the show room floor in just one hour of paperwork and the wait for the car to be washed.

QBall 04-11-2005 08:53 PM

I got mine at Rosenthal, I got a pretty good deal and they gave me free oil changes for 4 years. Unfortunately the service department is pretty lacking. Every time I take my car back my previous service person has either quit or been fired. They also aren't very good at calling you back. I'm thinking about just giving up my free service and paying at a better service department closer to my house.

JDM 350GT 04-12-2005 07:28 AM

elau, i think thats under invoice lol 6k...? darn what a deal
i think my deal wasnt bad since its under 1000 over invoice.
well i wont even bother with Rosenthal infiniti
i dont have to!

pdjafari 04-12-2005 09:35 AM

qball, also gave up on my free 3 years of oil changes at rosenthal...my first oil change resulted in my stock wheels getting fed up and about $2-4 dollars in quarters being taken from my console....ya...aint it sad what ppl do for $2 in quarters.... i just performed my own oil change and prob. will from this point forth....esp now w/ the aftermarket parts i have, if they stole $2 in quarters...a NISMO oil filler cap must be the steal of the century...