G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Northern VA/MD G owners...may I get some help? :D

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2005, 07:05 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Northern VA/MD G owners...may I get some help? :D

well I'll get to the point of this thread...
After 6 months of waiting, I have enough money to downpay...about 10~15G.(depends but...anyways)
including what I want for my G(and destination charge according to www.edmunds.com), I have a price of 38550 as a MSRP and 35097 as an invoice.
I saw quite lot of people who got their G over 500~1000 invoice.
beginning of this year, someone wrote a posts that he can hook up people with the dealer that he was familiar with.(I think he lives in MD)

I went to Rosenthal Infiniti, which was crowded. I talked to the sales manager for several minutes, etc.
my friend's cousin works there but I didnt get to see him today.
any pms are welcome.
btw; since last year, i've been reading so many threads about purchasing and others. recently when I needed to look up some threads, I couldnt find them out =/
sorry for those of you who HATE these newb posts but it cant be helped

Old 04-09-2005, 07:51 PM
Originally Posted by JDM 350GT
I saw quite lot of people who got their G over 500~1000 invoice.
beginning of this year, someone wrote a posts that he can hook up people with the dealer that he was familiar with.(I think he lives in MD) ...
I'm not sure I would characterize him as being able hook us up, as he is not afiliated with any dealer. He did get a good price on his car in January and has provided contact info and suggested that we mention his name when first contacting the dealership. At least 3 of us have gotten prices in the range of $500 to $850 over Invoice. The most recent was Espresso, who was to pick up his CPE today. I sent you a PM.

Old 04-09-2005, 10:11 PM
oh...everything worked fine? i assume?
thanks for your reply...at least my thread was replied by a person

Old 04-09-2005, 10:34 PM
Received 53 Likes on 41 Posts
Go to Ellicott City Infiniti. Those guys are always helpful and willing to deal.

Old 04-09-2005, 10:37 PM
Originally Posted by JZ39
Go to Ellicott City Infiniti. Those guys are always helpful and willing to deal.
have you buy your G from there?
how much you paid for interms of invoice of your car.
any more info to share with me? tyvm!

Old 04-09-2005, 11:12 PM
I PM'ed you. Yes JBA are great guys to deal with. More info in the PM.

Old 04-10-2005, 12:54 AM
Originally Posted by wnt1bd
I PM'ed you. Yes JBA are great guys to deal with. More info in the PM.
Ditto.. Great Deal on ordered '05

Trending Topics

Old 04-10-2005, 03:53 PM
i saw the PM! =) TYVM people!
i will make another thread once i get it!

Old 04-10-2005, 05:40 PM
Rosenthal Infiniti .. is a rip off ... go to Jim Colemann's in MD... they do a good job with their pricing and service and i haven't had too many problems with them.
i bought an 04 G35 Coupe BLACK! ..fully loaded for 34,000... last summmer... they offered me a better price than Rosenthal infiniti and i didn't like the way rosenthal infinti dealt with me.

Old 04-10-2005, 06:15 PM
i will visit some infiniti dealers in MD this week...hopefully if everything turns out right =) thank you the sharing

Old 04-11-2005, 10:32 AM
I recently picked up a black/black coupe 6MT and agreed to pay $750 over invoice from Jba Infiniti. Called the GM of the dealership but got his voicemail and told him wnt1bd referred me and explained the referral price of $750. He called back and agreed upon the $750 over factory invoice price. I had the same price at Jim Coleman Infiniti but they were kinda shady in selling the car after telling me to stop by and do the paperwork. The car was sold right in front of me as I pulled up to the dealership. Rosenthal Infiniti was a bunch of hardasses and wanted at least $1,200 over invoice. I spoke to both a sales person and the GM there. Passport Infiniti was willing to deal but didn't have the car I wanted in stock. In the end, I went with Jba since they were the easiest to deal with and had the car available. If you need any contacts, PM me.

Old 04-11-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally Posted by arjunz
Rosenthal Infiniti .. is a rip off ... go to Jim Colemann's in MD... they do a good job with their pricing and service and i haven't had too many problems with them.
i bought an 04 G35 Coupe BLACK! ..fully loaded for 34,000... last summmer... they offered me a better price than Rosenthal infiniti and i didn't like the way rosenthal infinti dealt with me.

Yeah I wouldn't recommend rosenthal to anyone. I bought mine from rosenthal but I dealt with the internet manager and he was cool. So it was an okay experience. But rosenthal when you walk in there they look at you like you dont have money to buy the car. They lose so much business. I went into rosenthal honda a few months ago and no one came to help me. But the GM saw what I was driving and yelled at this guy to come help me. But I think it's the area. And all the people in that area.

Old 04-11-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally Posted by mbq62
But I think it's the area. And all the people in that area.
Couldn't agree more. Ann at Rosenthal treated me very well, I was suprised. I went into the Rosenthal Nissian dealer next door, and got ignored for about 10 minutes. Its all on getting the right person. I had a good experience there, but a lot of other people haven't.

Good luck with your G, check out the regional forum and join the up-and-coming clubs!

Old 04-11-2005, 11:32 AM
I got mine from Jim Coleman. I can't say the experience was very good but I got the VPP there and it was the closest dealer so I figured why not. They do sell the most Infiniti's in the area so I assume they do something right. Apart of it may be the location - in Bethesda and central to everything.

So far the service hasn't been THAT bad. Always get a rental, and fix all my TSB's, etc. Always hear good things about Passport though and it does seem like JBA has good reviews.

Old 04-11-2005, 12:46 PM
Rosenthlies experienes have always been bad no matter what dealership for me, I bought at Coleman not good, "typical" sales tatics when came time to do business, car serviced at PassPort, don't know sells there but seemed the best of the 3...
Matk

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Northern VA/MD G owners...may I get some help? :D