G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

G35 Custom '04 Stolen

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2005, 10:22 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G35 Custom '04 Stolen

Hey all hows it going? Hey its good to be back to the best official site out there G35Driver.com well its been a while but I'm back to say wassssuuup. Well I have some really bad news. My all Custom G35 mommy was stolen about 5 months ago sometime in Oct' while I was at a club with a bounch of my boyz . Still nothing has come up yet and I am fumming. All together I had about $73,000G's into it and was about to have a nice supercharger installed. Well the good thing is that I had all Custom insurance on it and I am getting all my money back its just I dont want to go through all that time redoing the G35 Im getting in 2 weeks. My car is my avatar thats a pic of it a the NYC '04 car show at the Jacob Javet Center. Well just thought I'd share my grief with ya all "MYBAD". Hey anyone have any Ideas on how to make my new G35 The fastest possible ? Take care all,

Eddie

Old 04-10-2005, 11:09 AM
sorry your ride got stolen, glad to hear you had all the proper insurance so you won't lose any money. I know what you mean about all the time and work, but that is half the fun.

Old 04-10-2005, 11:32 AM
Florida G35 Club
Originally Posted by G35Custom
Hey all hows it going? Hey its good to be back to the best official site out there G35Driver.com well its been a while but I'm back to say wassssuuup. Well I have some really bad news. My all Custom G35 mommy was stolen about 5 months ago sometime in Oct' while I was at a club with a bounch of my boyz . Still nothing has come up yet and I am fumming. All together I had about $73,000G's into it and was about to have a nice supercharger installed. Well the good thing is that I had all Custom insurance on it and I am getting all my money back its just I dont want to go through all that time redoing the G35 Im getting in 2 weeks. My car is my avatar thats a pic of it a the NYC '04 car show at the Jacob Javet Center. Well just thought I'd share my grief with ya all "MYBAD". Hey anyone have any Ideas on how to make my new G35 The fastest possible ? Take care all,

Eddie
How did they steal it? Thats to bad. The good thing is you get to mod again.

Old 04-10-2005, 11:35 AM
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
$73,000 in a NA G35, what all did you have done?

Not much has changed from the 03s to the 05s, so everything that would have made the 03 super fast should make the 05s super fast.

Old 04-10-2005, 12:28 PM
I didnt get to "SUP" up the car yet which really sucked. I had all custom aero kit, fenders, Rims, which were MIdos but I had and extra inside spray on the rim. I had the full Ingen intake and exhaust which was all I had installed performance wise, also I had 5 tvs in all installed 15"in in the trunk 7,500 watt system and everything else you could think of for a low profile car. Now its time to destroy the pavement with some sick power if I could only find the right people who I can trust not to rip me off and not to have my ride stolen which I feel those f****** idiots did who customized my car. Well if anyone has any suggestions on how to go about saving some cash and getting with the right people it would be much appreciated. Thanks all take care,

Eddie

Old 04-10-2005, 12:52 PM
► Matt ◄
Im not going to try and start anything here but 73,000 and all you got performance wise was a "Ingen intake and exhaust" Let me clarify that its Injen. On my previous ride, I had 5 TV's in my car, custom trunk, custom bodykit, advan rims, and other things I could go on forever about. If you wouldnt mind I would love to see some pics of this car maybe from that car show or whereever.

Im not trying to start anything I just want to see where all that money went thats all.

Last edited by IS300TOG35; 04-10-2005 at 01:00 PM.
Old 04-10-2005, 01:09 PM
LOL i didnt put 73,000g's custom work thats including the 42,000 I spent on the car in the first place. so minus the 42g's and then it still seems high but like i said I was ripped off and thats the way the cookie crumbles bro. How much did you spend for all of your work done with out the price of your car bro?

Old 04-10-2005, 01:12 PM
► Matt ◄
LOL i didnt put 73,000g's custom work thats including the 42,000 I spent on the car in the first place. so minus the 42g's and then it still seems high but like i said I was ripped off and thats the way the cookie crumbles bro. How much did you spend for all of your work done with out the price of your car bro?
About 30k. Click the link in my signature and goto the second page of the cardomain page if you want to see the full list of my mods. Sorry ur car got boosted man, did you look into the installers at all? It could of been an inside job with some of the guys who did your system or something like that.

Old 04-10-2005, 01:21 PM
Yep the detectives came down really hard on those fer's and still nothing and they even came down on me for some damn reason. Which is understandable but now they have a lawsuit on their hands. Thats about how much I spent on my custom work also 32k. I really did think it was those idiots because I had the remote start and the last week I had my car it didnt work so my friend looked at it and told me the key in the remote start was missing and I even pointed that out to the detectives and still it didnt help 1 bit. But thank you for your reply bro. do you know anywhere to get good deals in NY with some good honest people so I can get my car completely supped up for racing?

Old 04-10-2005, 01:23 PM
That is one of the badest lexus IS300's I have ever seen bro damn nice job

Old 04-10-2005, 01:40 PM
► Matt ◄
That is one of the badest lexus IS300's I have ever seen bro damn nice job
Thanks for the kind words. About knowing good people and shops, I am not from the NY area man, I live over in Boston. PM one of the guys from the NY G squad they might be able to help you find some nice shops in the area that won't fuc* you over. And about the remote start. The key under the ignition was missing a week before it got stolen? My question is when was the last time the guys who did the install touch the car? Did you bring it to them for anything in your stero to be fixed or anything? And did it work after you left? Theirs only 2 ways the car got stolen, somone had a key or somone put it on a flatbed. I dont think your pursuring this matter anymore but it seems like somone who know the car did it.

On a different note, if you plan to boost your (turbo or supercharge it) why dont you make it a sleeper. Well not that the G is a slow car in stock form but concentrate all your work to the engine, tranny, and suspension to put the power to the ground. IMO I think tvs like we both had are a waste in the coupe. How often do you have people in your backseat? I know you didnt do it for peoples viewing pleasures, just like I didnt but looking back I see it as a waste of cash and their a lot more things you could do custom that would be more suitable for a coupe. PM me if you would like to know some ideas ive had for the coupe. I never plan to do any of them but I would do if I planned to turn my G into a show car like I did my IS.

Old 04-11-2005, 11:20 AM

Eddie
$73k on a custom G?! That thing must have been able to give you back massages and make drinks for you. Can you tell me where this happened? I will be driving my G into NYC most weekends and I would like to avoid trouble like this. No offense though this story smells kind of fishy.

Old 04-11-2005, 01:25 PM
lol read the post and you will see i meant to say I paid about 70,000 all together including the 42,000 it cost to purchase the car

Old 04-11-2005, 01:29 PM
lol read the post and you will see i meant to say I paid about 70,000 all together including the 42,000 it cost to purchase the car
So where did this happen?

Old 04-11-2005, 01:34 PM
It happen on Long Island Levittown NY around 3:00 a.m. at a place Called Parkside so keep clear of there at night

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: G35 Custom '04 Stolen