G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

g45!!?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 10:59 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Pearlcoupeg35
I think that carr is friggin sick! 20 inch Mayas, custom interior/sound....who cares if the guy puts GT35 on the back...not my style, but maybe he thinks its really "clever".....and IF the engine mods are true, and this thing is becomg a "beast", than good for him....if not, Welcome to Cardomain!!!
G T 3 5 his thing? Clever?

more like a dumbass who has his father pay for everything and he just goes shopping with the "what would make my car faster?" and buys everything he gets offered... Also GT 35... maybe he wanted 350GT but lost the 0?

Old 05-05-2005, 11:12 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Three observations:
1. we are a bunch of elitist ******. I love it.
2. he does have the widest wheels Ive ever seen on a G, I'll give him that much
3. I just changed my mind about CF interiors maybe not looking so bad. they do.

Old 05-05-2005, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by G35_coupe_6MT

more like a dumbass who has his father pay for everything and he just goes shopping with the "what would make my car faster?" and buys everything he gets offered... Also GT 35... maybe he wanted 350GT but lost the 0?

you are the definnition of a Hater...even if that is the case, what the hell do you care? how is it bothering you and your car? Geesh...some people loooove to use forums for all the wrong reasons.

Just do what YOU do - and let others be man...

Old 05-05-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by brittain
we are a bunch of elitist ******. I love it.
LOL - this is why we drive g's and not z's right?

Old 05-05-2005, 01:11 PM

+1

Old 05-05-2005, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by ZeroGen
No, not an engineering genius. I happen to be an engineer and I don't see the genius in this guy.
I was just makin jokes. Somethings just arent possible =)

Old 05-05-2005, 01:22 PM
you are the definnition of a Hater...even if that is the case, what the hell do you care? how is it bothering you and your car? Geesh...some people loooove to use forums for all the wrong reasons.

Just do what YOU do - and let others be man...
Not a hater, observer fits me better. GT35 IMO (and others agree) is plain stupid. Im just pointed the GT35 out before someone else did, as I am SURE G lovers here would also have noticed it.

About bothering me... it doesnt bother me because its not my car, im just pointing out how dumb that guy is. I admit his car is great, tires are thick and mods are good... Im just pointing out how much he messed up with that emblem.

It doesnt hurt my car in any way, in fact, it makes it better as my car doesnt say crap it shouldnt.

BTW I am not here to flame people, I joined for the learning factor. There are SO many people here who know a LOT about our G's (not like the owner of the GT35 car) and they have made the G experience for me even better. I learnd a lot so far and come here as often as I can to learn even more. Take a look at my posts if you want, you will see not all of them are flaming.

Old 05-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by ZeroGen
According to the link, I think the following mods increased displacement from 3.5L to 4.5L:

CP Racing Pistons
Crawer 430 Billet Rods
Stillen Cams
14 lbs Flywheel & Centerforce Clutch.
Stainless Steel Brake Lines

Amazing!
What makes you think there is even a chance of getting that much displacement without a stroker crank! Even with a stroker crank I doubt there is enough material in the bores to over bore the cylinders enough to get that many cc's

Old 05-05-2005, 02:37 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
How can he fit 20x12.5's in the rear without and custom fender work (sure, the suspension is not stock, but still, the most people go with is an 11)

Old 05-05-2005, 02:47 PM
Not a hater, observer fits me better. GT35 IMO (and others agree) is plain stupid. Im just pointed the GT35 out before someone else did, as I am SURE G lovers here would also have noticed it.

About bothering me... it doesnt bother me because its not my car, im just pointing out how dumb that guy is. I admit his car is great, tires are thick and mods are good... Im just pointing out how much he messed up with that emblem.

It doesnt hurt my car in any way, in fact, it makes it better as my car doesnt say crap it shouldnt.

BTW I am not here to flame people, I joined for the learning factor. There are SO many people here who know a LOT about our G's (not like the owner of the GT35 car) and they have made the G experience for me even better. I learnd a lot so far and come here as often as I can to learn even more. Take a look at my posts if you want, you will see not all of them are flaming.
I see you points....and i am on this forum for the same reason...BUT, what is sooo wrong with gt35? somebody fill me in on this? I have NO emblems on my car - anywhere. But ive seen the 350gt ones, the little GT sheilds, the SKYLINE letters....nobody has any problems with those? so why the gt35? Im not saying i like it, just curious as to why this bothers you all soooo much???

Old 05-05-2005, 06:26 PM
... so why the gt35? Im not saying i like it, just curious as to why this bothers you all soooo much???
My guess would be that there's no such thing as a gt35?

Old 05-05-2005, 07:13 PM
i dont know about the engine...but that DVD in the door is awsome. I been trying to think of a good location to put mine since i have the stock navi. Anyone know where you can buy one of these and a rough price???

Old 05-06-2005, 01:59 PM
ok, well i found like one model. Looks like they run around $120-150. Not bad, if they work pretty nice. There are like 4 on ebay that all look the same even though each seller says they are made by different companies.

Old 05-06-2005, 02:08 PM
Cmon Son!
Id have to say that he fawked that interior the hell up. I dont like how low the car is either with reference to the rear wheel well. The 2 things I do like howerver are the dvd player in the drivers door, and the mod to play on the original screen. Rims look pretty nice also.

Old 05-06-2005, 07:18 PM
I see you points....and i am on this forum for the same reason...BUT, what is sooo wrong with gt35? somebody fill me in on this? I have NO emblems on my car - anywhere. But ive seen the 350gt ones, the little GT sheilds, the SKYLINE letters....nobody has any problems with those? so why the gt35? Im not saying i like it, just curious as to why this bothers you all soooo much???
Here is the thing..
Infiniti G35 (name in the USA)
Nissan Skyline 350GT (name in Japan)

People rebadge to match the same car with the japan version...

In japan, they have NISSAN emblem everywhere where you see the INFINITI Logo... and where it says INFINITI in letters (along the trunk) Japan reads SKYLINE... and where our car says G35 theirs says 350GT.

So renaming to Nissan Skyline 350GT is, in a way, correct as that is what it is back in Japan...

GT Shields is the same thing... dumb and pointless. GT shields were, I believe, R33 emblems? not sure exactly, but it is NOT a G35/350GT emblem.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: g45!!?