G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

my friend injured my baby and damages will be hefty

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 03:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
my friend injured my baby and damages will be hefty

(Sorry for the long post, but might be in your best interest to learn from my friend's mistake)
Scenario: Myself and two of my friends watching Family Guy. Friend Number One just got his permit and has absolutely little to no driving experience.
Friend Number One: Im sick of Family Guy, lets play poker!
Me: Sure thing, the poker chips are in the trunk *gives keys to Friend Number One*
Friend Number One: Hey ima go drive your car. kthanksbye.
Me *thinking*: Pff yeah right, no one is reckless and stupid enough to just drive the car without the owner's permission.
Friend Number Two: Hey I have to pick up my sister, be back soon.

*Ten minutes later. Friend Number Two comes back*

Friend Number Two: Uhh.. dude, Friend Number One just got into a car accident.
Me:What are you talking about? He doesn't even drive.
Friend Number Two: Yeah.. thats the problem. The car that got into the accident is yours.

*Runs outside*
Friend Number One: OMFG**)%*@)*@#_%(@#%#@ PROMISE ME YOU WON'T GET MAD. PLEASE PROMISE ME.
Me *thinking again*: Hahaha Jeez these guys must think there actually funny. God I love my friends, Friend Number One can't even drive, great acting though. .. his face looks kinda pale.
Me: Oh yeah fersure, don't worry about it *wink wink*

*Nissan Murano parked right next to my car*
*G35 right where I left it... WITH MY F**KING LEFT HEADLIGHT DISLODGED, CLEAR CORNERS BUSTED WITH BULBS, COMPLETELY SCRATCHED LEFT CHROME RIM, CRACKED FRONT BUMPER, LEFT FRONT PLATING COMPLETELY DENTED IN, AND A WHITE LADY WHO DIDN'T LOOK LIKE SHE WAS HAVING THE TIME OF HER LIFE*

Problem: One of my closest friend's taking out my car without permission and bringing it back with a lot less than I paid for.
Solution: Mother clears it with the other party and offers to pay for all damages.
Biggest Problem: OH MY F**KING ARGH OH GOOD GOD SON OF A OH MY SWEET MOTHER OF DAMMIT JEEBUS OUT OF ALL THE POSSIBLE THINGS THAT COULDVE ARGHHHH ARE YOU KIDDING ME NO F**KING, NO WAY IM COMPLETELY SOBER THIS ISNT HAPPENING.. AHHHHH

Moral of the story: Please be careful guys. I know most of you guys are already out of high school and have friends that all drive or atleast have their license, but after today, I can't trust my car with anyone. Can't blame your friend because friends are friends and no matter what they do, you have to be there for them, but at the same time, one of the love of your lives has been injured and you could've done something to stop it, but you didn't.

I haven't gotten an estimate yet. Have to go down to a body shop tomorrow. Anyone have any rough estimates? Sorry for such a long post, but I had to vent it because I promised him I wouldn't let my other friends know about it. Help me out here

Old 05-07-2005, 03:50 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
if i were you, i would have commited murder. but i guess his momz paying for everthing is at least a good thing. but u should give him a good a** wooping. maybe w/ the money, you can get a nice bodykit, instead of paying for a new OEM bumber

Old 05-07-2005, 04:12 AM
Personally, I wouldn't even give someone the keys to get something out of the trunk since no one else knows how to close it without getting their finger prints all over it.

Old 05-07-2005, 05:01 AM
Woe is me
Atleast I learned a valuable lesson; Don't leave any of your valuables unattended with your friend while your away (this applies to both your hot car and your hot girlfriend) never know what they might be missing when you return (applies to both a front bumper and your girlfriend's virginity)

Old 05-07-2005, 05:44 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I would have walked up to the window and pressed the trunk open button...

I NEVER let anyone drive my car... maybe around the parkinglot and with me in... but my friends know I wouldnt just borrow my car, hence, never ask for keys.

Old 05-07-2005, 08:44 AM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
My insurance doesn't allow for anyone under 25 to drive my cars, and I don't allow anyone over 25 to drive them.

No one gets my keys, or in this case my fob, ever. Never. Ever.

Old 05-07-2005, 09:26 AM
The lesson I learned from the story:

Don't buy my future son a luxury sport coupe (or other nice, powerful car) while he is in high school because neither he nor his friends are mature enough to respect it or appreciate the value of the automobile.

Sorry about your car, but you should have known better than to get in that situation.

Old 05-07-2005, 09:32 AM
was she a chick? hot?

Old 05-07-2005, 11:54 AM
gtr proto test driver
your friends is a ****ing dick, everyone has friends like that though

Old 05-07-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally Posted by wh1texpawn
...AND A WHITE LADY WHO DIDN'T LOOK LIKE SHE WAS HAVING THE TIME OF HER LIFE.

OMG!!! A WHITE Lady!!! Holy Moly!!!

WTF?!?

Man, did you call the tv station??? Take pictures??? Get an autograph???

Old 05-07-2005, 01:22 PM
Sorry to hear that, terrible story.

If it makes you feel any better, my friend is now 17 and still hasnt gotten a license ago, since about half a year ago he crashed his sisters car into a tree while he had his permit and totalled it. Car wasnt even driveable.

If anything, I'd be happy that this wasnt your fault atleast.

Old 05-07-2005, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by trebien
OMG!!! A WHITE Lady!!! Holy Moly!!!

WTF?!?

Man, did you call the tv station??? Take pictures??? Get an autograph???
^ LoL

why would you give your friends your keys for anything? WHY would u give ur keys to ANYBODY in that matter..

and he said "I'm gonna drive your car around", are HS students that stupid these days? the guy hinted u what he is going to do, and yet you still let him approach the car alone...

you are at some faults for sure, but hope everything works out.

Old 05-07-2005, 02:26 PM
That's very unfortunate, but at least your friends Mum is paying for everything.
Few weeks ago my friend in a Ford Lightning backed into my car while it was parked..
to replace the hood (stock=$400), grill (stock=$200) & paint/blend the front end of the car, it's going to cost my friend $1750. Good ol' friends!

Old 05-07-2005, 02:44 PM
That friend would not be a friend anymore...

Old 05-07-2005, 03:30 PM
Sorry to hear about this. At least no one is hurt and your friend's mother is taking responsibility. I don't blame you for letting him take something out of the trunk. He certainly used really bad judgement on several levels-only a permit, no permission from you, unfamiliar with the car, etc. It's nice of you not to tell your friends.

It sounds like the car will come out fine and maybe your friend will come out fine too.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: my friend injured my baby and damages will be hefty