G35 Coupe V35 2003 - 07 Discussion about the 1st Generation V35 G35 Coupe

Your Suggestions, Mods (fenders, Sides, rear bumper, spoiler) **hot import nights**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 12:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Your Suggestions, Mods (fenders, Sides, rear bumper, spoiler) **hot import nights**

Does anybody know where I can get a cool set of fenders, those ING ones are just soo expensive. I mean my G right now is in the shop because some dumb girl rear ended me. But I have a top secret bumper, giovanna gfg 1-5 19x10 rims with toyo tires, a custom eclipse and alpine sound system, an injen cold air intake and a greddy evo 2 exhaust. As well as piaa extreeme whites in the sidemarkers and the side strip, and overlays coming. Im wondering if you guys have any pictures of the Kenstyle bumper on a black G. I want my car to be in Hot Import Nights in July, thats coming to Chicago. Because my car is going to be on Super Street, because my buddy town at Sport TUned Imports is affiliated with them and hes good friends with the director, so hopefully I land that. And i really want to advertise the website on my car to get a larger crowed up there to be aware of the site. But can you guys give me some recommendations of a bumper, side skirts and a spoiler for my car, with pricing, possible links and pictures. Thanks a lot guys for your time I really appreciate your help. You guys can also email me with suggestions at gbousis@sbcglobal.net thanks once again!